Having a good quality electric fireplace can be costly and take some amount of effort. However, electric fireplaces can give that same amount of comfort as normal ones, with the addition of a few bells and whistles.
Duraflame is regarded as one of the best brands in terms of electric fireplaces. Due to that, we’re going to talk about some of the brand’s best products with our Durable electric fireplaces reviews. Let’s get started.
1. Duraflame 3D Infrared Electric Fireplace– Very Realistic Looking
This 5,200 BTU fireplace offers enough heat that can reach as far as 1,000 square feet with its zone heating system that helps you save some electricity. Its heat from its infrared quartz aids in maintaining normal air humidity to give you enough heat without drying up your room.
In addition, it has an overheat protection that will automatically turn off the heater to stop it from overheating. Lastly, it has a digital thermostat that gives you the option of choosing your desired room temperature. With all those features it provides, it’s considered as one the best infrared electric fireplaces on the market.
- Infrared quartz
- Zone heating system
- 3D flames
- Adjustable settings for color, brightness, and speed
2. Duraflame Carleton Electric Stove – Small but Highly Effective
The Carleton is a 4,600 BTU heater that only heats up an area of about 400 square feet. It has an appealing image on its window showing realistic-looking flames.It also has an overheat protection system that prevents it from overheating, and it’s very safe to use around pets and children.
Despite being compact, the Carleton is capable of providing enough heat in order to keep you and your family warm and comfortable, especially during the winter seasons.
- Zone heating system
- Realistic flames
- Overheat protection system
3. Duraflame Freestanding Infrared Fireplace –Safe to Use and Remote-Controlled Operation
This freestanding fireplace gives out infrared heat to maintain normal air humidity and create a comfortable and moist heat without drying up the room. It has a 5,200 BTU heater that offers enough heat capable of covering up to 1,000 square feet.
Aside from that, it has a fire prevention system to help keep your home safe by keeping track of the area’s temperature to avoid an electrical fire. Moreover, its flame effect can be used even without heat, offering you that relaxing ambiance of a realistic fireplace. Most importantly, it is safe to use with children and pets around.
- Infrared heat
- Fire prevention technology
4. Duraflame Electric Infrared Quartz Stove –Old-Fashioned Style
This electric heater comes in an antique design which makes it perfect for vintage-looking interiors. It is made of metal which makes it durable regardless of the design. Also, it can warm a large area of up to 1,000 square feet.
It has realistic 3D flame effects that are very appealing. Moreover, it has adjustable settings for the brightness of flame and speed. It might have that antique look, but it’s definitely one of the best Duraflame electric fireplaces on the market.
- Antique style
- Realistic flame effects
- 5 adjustable settings for both brightness and speed
5. Duraflame Electric Log Heater –Realistic Log Set
This log set heater is a 4,600 BTU fireplace that offers enough heat to cover a 400 square feet area. It’s a realistic looking log set that you can set on your fireplace to give you realistic embers. It also has an overheat protection system and an adjustable thermostat to allow you to change the temperature of your living room.
- Zone heating
- Realistic embers
- Overheat protection
6. Duraflame Electric Log Set – Lightweight and Portable
Coming in a different style 4,600 BTU heater log set that gives you heat reaching up to 400 square feet, this electric log set has flames that are very realistic. Also, it’s flame image can be used even without heat for the purpose of having a gentle and relaxing ambiance.
It is portable, easy to setup, and is safe with children and pets around as it remains cool enough to the touch.
- Portable design
- Realistic embers
7. Duraflame Electric Fireplace –Energy Saving Option
Considered to be one of the best electric fireplaces, this log set saves up energy with its “ALL LED” system. It can be easily plugged into any common outlet, and its flames can function even without heat. Lastly, it’s capable of covering up to a 400 square feet area.
- Energy-saving function
Hopefully, you’ve found our Duraflame electric fireplace reviews very helpful for you to start deciding on which electric fireplace to purchase in order to keep your home cozy and warm enough for the cold winter days.
Just keep in mind that each of the products we’ve included has its own unique specifications. Therefore, we highly recommend that you go for the one that suits your preferences, the size of area you want to heat up, and how much electricity you want to save.
- 1 Product Reviews
- 1.1 1. Duraflame 3D Infrared Electric Fireplace– Very Realistic Looking
- 1.2 2. Duraflame Carleton Electric Stove – Small but Highly Effective
- 1.3 3. Duraflame Freestanding Infrared Fireplace –Safe to Use and Remote-Controlled Operation
- 1.4 4. Duraflame Electric Infrared Quartz Stove –Old-Fashioned Style
- 1.5 5. Duraflame Electric Log Heater –Realistic Log Set
- 1.6 6. Duraflame Electric Log Set – Lightweight and Portable
- 1.7 7. Duraflame Electric Fireplace –Energy Saving Option
- 2 Conclusion