How many Intex 6 Person 170 Jet Round Inflatable Hot Tub Reviews have you read? Have you searched for other similar products?
Anyone who has ever tried buying anything online can relate. It’s never easy to decide, especially if you haven’t seen the product in person.
However, you are in luck. After seeing many questions about this inflatable hot tub from Intex, I have done my research to come up with this guide.
Intex 6 – Person 170 – Jet Vinyl Round Inflatable Hot Tub Review
The Intex 6 Person inflatable hot tub is an inflatable spa that can seat up to six people and features 170 massaging jets. It has a built-in heater to keep the water at a comfortable temperature.
Other features include a LED light, a digital control panel, and a cover to help keep the heat in.
This product is made by Intex, a brand that has built its name over the years for high-quality inflatable pools and toys.
- Affordable and easy to set up
- Comes with a 1-year warranty
- Can fit up to six people at a time
- Cannot control the LED lights
- Requires an external air pump to operate
The Intex 6 Person 170 Jet Round Inflatable Hot Tub is a value for its price. The jets are strong and provide good massage, and the tub is comfortable to sit in.
Who is This Product For?
This product is perfect for those who do not have ample space at home. Since it’s inflatable, you can set it up whenever needed and fold and store it when not in use.
This will make coming home after a hard and tiring day at work something to look forward to. It provides good relaxation as if you are in a spa.
Key Features and Benefits
What makes this product the best inflatable hot tub? Here are its key features and benefits:
- Built-in heater: You can set the water up to 102 degrees Fahrenheit, giving you the freedom to choose the temperature setting you are most comfortable with.
- 170 High-powered bubble jets: You can use its control panel to activate the bubble jets in its interior to soak in the water’s warmth while the bubbles relieve your pains and sore muscles.
- Easy set-up: Take note that you will need a blower to inflate the product. It will take around 20 minutes before you can fill it in with up to 290 gallons of water.
- Comes with other handy features: This product has been tested for heavy use due to its Fiber-Tech PVC construction. It also has other handy features, such as headrests and built-in LED lighting.
- “This inflatable hot tub is a great product. We have used it for a few weeks now, and I have no complaints.” – Janet
- “The jets are great, and the size is perfect for our family. The only thing I would change is the cover.” – Nana
- “It is flimsy and does not hold up well in the wind. But it’s okay for its price.” – Olivia
FAQ & Additional Tips
- How often do you have to change the water of this inflatable hot tub? Most people change the water every three to four months. However, if you live in an area with hard water, you may have to change it more often.
- Where do I drain my hot tub water? Using a garden hose is the easiest way to drain your hot tub. Attach the hose to the drain valve and open the valve. The water will flow from the hot tub and into the garden hose.
For the many handy features included in the product, rest assured that this is a good buy. It provides powerful massage elements, and it is easy to inflate and deflate whenever needed.
I highly recommend it, so please check it here. You will read similar sentiments when you go through Intex 6 Person 170 Jet Round Inflatable Hot Tub reviews – that this product is worth its price.