Heat therapy delivers several exceptional benefits to your health. If you want to get outstanding therapy and detoxification, you should invest in the best infrared sauna.
Infrared therapy is well-renowned for keeping skin’s health, relieving sore back and muscles, and it can even aid in weight loss.
However, with all the various sauna models from different manufacturers available today, you might have a hard time picking the best model. To help you with that, this article provides detailed infrared sauna reviews to give you an idea of what each model has to offer.
What is an Infrared Sauna?
- 1 What is an Infrared Sauna?
- 2 Best Infrared Sauna Reviews Consumer Reports: Top Pick Brands on the Market
- 2.1 1. Dynamic Infrared Santiago 2 Person Indoor FAR Infrared Sauna
- 2.2 2. Dynamic Infrared Single Person Indoor FAR Infrared Sauna
- 2.3 3. Dynamic Infrared Bellevue FAR Infrared Sauna
- 2.4 4. Dynamic Infrared Lugano 3 Person Indoor FAR Infrared Sauna
- 2.5 5. Dynamic “Monaco” 6-Person Ulta Low EMF FAR Infrared Sauna
- 2.6 6. Dynamic Studio 1-2 Person Low EMF FAR Infrared Sauna
- 2.7 7. Radiant Saunas 2 – Person Indoor FAR Infrared Sauna
- 2.8 8. Radiant Saunas 5 – Person Indoor Bluetooth Compatible FAR Infrared Sauna
- 2.9 9. Radiant Sauna 2-Person Hemlock Infrared Sauna with 6 Carbon Heaters
- 2.10 10. HigherDOSE Full-Spectrum Infrared Sauna
- 2.11 11. Westinghouse 2 – Person Indoor Bluetooth Compatible FAR Infrared Sauna
- 2.12 12. Almost Heaven Saunas 2 Person Indoor Infrared Sauna
- 2.13 13. Maxxus Lifesauna Aspen 2-Person Infrared Sauna
- 2.14 14. Dynamic Infrared Maxxus 2 Person FAR Infrared Sauna Reviews
- 2.15 15. Maxxus Infracolor (3-Person Capacity) Far Infrared Sauna
- 2.16 16. Radiant Saunas Harmony Deluxe (1-Person) Portable Sauna
- 3 FAQS:
- 3.1 17. Radiant Rejuvenator Portable Sauna
- 3.2 18. Radiant Sauna (3-Person Capacity) Cedar Corner Infrared Sauna
- 3.3 19. Dynamic Saunas Venice 2 Person Far Infrared Sauna
- 4 The Health Benefits of an Infrared Sauna
- 5 Which types of Saunas you can select for home
- 5.1 Indoor sauna, outdoor sauna, portable sauna, and mobile sauna
- 5.2 Wood-Heated Saunas
- 5.3 “Savu saunas” or Smoke Saunas
- 5.4 Electric Saunas
- 5.5 Infrared Saunas
- 5.6 Steam Baths
- 5.7 Barrel sauna
- 5.8 Manufactured Sauna Rooms
- 5.9 Difference between the infrared and traditional saunas
- 5.10 Carbon fiber infrared sauna vs ceramic infrared sauna
- 6 Common sauna room equipment
- 7 Things Consider Before Choosing Far Infrared Sauna
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions About Infrared Saunas
- 9 Conclusion
A traditional sauna heats your body by means of the heat that is radiated off surfaces in a sauna room. An infrared sauna, on the other hand, has infrared heaters that give off infrared waves. This radiant heat is absorbed by your body and is said to have quite a large number of health benefits.
The interesting thing about an infrared sauna is that the infrared waves penetrates and heats up your skin directly but does not heat up the air itself. They also have lower temperatures than a regular sauna. This makes it easier to use for those people that are not able to tolerate the high heat in a regular sauna.
Best Infrared Sauna Reviews Consumer Reports: Top Pick Brands on the Market
To help you pick the best infrared sauna on the market right now, here is a list of top-rated products you should check out.
1. Dynamic Infrared Santiago 2 Person Indoor FAR Infrared Sauna
The Dynamic Infrared Santiago sauna has a thick interior that helps it retain heat for a longer time, making it one of the best infrared sauna on the market. The energy loss is minimal, and the carbon energy heating panels are 25% larger than the, thus penetrating the skin 40% more.
- It helps clear the skin pores
- It helps get rid of wrinkles
- It assists in regulating Blood pressure levels.
- The use of an infrared sauna is not recommended if you are pregnant
- If you have open unhealed wounds, I recommend not using the sauna.
- If you have chronic heart disease, spending a long time in the infrared sauna can leave you exhausted and dizzy.
- Built-in music system
- LED control panel
- 7 carbon heating elements
- It weighs 330 pounds
- Interior lighting system
Who is this Product For?
- Anyone who loves the feeling of relaxing for 15 minutes and working up a sweat is welcome to try out the product. But if you have any chronic health issues, I recommend that you consult your doctor before proceeding.
- The product is ideal for fitness enthusiasts and athletes as it helps them recover quickly from muscle pains.
Benefits of Using the FAR Infrared Sauna
- It helps fix your sleep cycle: As the sauna helps you relax, it clears your mind from stress making it easier to sleep at night.
- It helps in the detoxification of skin cells: Fifteen minutes in the infrared sauna will help you sweat all the toxins, and so your skin’s health improves drastically.
- Assists in weight loss: A couple of minutes in the sauna equals getting 15 minutes of mild exercise. Research shows that it assists in weight loss when paired with light to moderate physical activity and a healthy diet.
- Reduce Pain: If you are someone with joint pains, then using the FAR infrared sauna will help you relieve the pain.
A session in the Best infrared sauna helps you loosen up your joints, relieving you from joint pains like arthritis.
- Many users, including myself, tried the products and were satisfied with the results. “I didn’t know how truly wonderful this product was until I tried it myself,” says AnnDunn.
- “I purchased the Infrared sauna a year back, and I can’t imagine my daily routine without it. It helps me relax and work up a sweat,” says Michael, one of the first customers to buy the product.
- Though the product got numerous positive reviews, a few people didn’t enjoy it as much. “After a 20-minute session in the sauna, I feel dizzy and dehydrated”, says Douglass, who recently ordered the product.
- Drinking water before stepping into the sauna helps you avoid dehydration.
- The sauna temperature ranges from 100 to 180 degrees F, so choose the temperature that puts the least pressure on your skin to avoid irritation.
- The recommended time is 15minutes, but you can go up to 20 minutes for one session. Longer than that can cause harm.
- Does using an infrared sauna benefit your health?
Few types of research show the positive aspects of using a FAR infrared sauna, but the research is not concrete.
- Who shouldn’t use the sauna?
If you are pregnant or have chronic heart disease, using an Infrared sauna may cause fatigue, dizziness, dehydration, etc.
2. Dynamic Infrared Single Person Indoor FAR Infrared Sauna
This product is designed and manufactured by Dynamic Saunas. Its source of heat is Far-infrared whose effect is just the same as that of the sun. It is a one-person sauna, and it is powered by 120 V a.c. This product has remote control by Bluetooth compatibility.
- Good heat retention
- Lighter weight
- Has remote control
- Bluetooth compatible
- Low power consumption
- It never gets too hot
- Assembly on site is required
- Takes a longer time to reach its maximum operating temperature
- Cannot be installed near damp environments like swimming pools
The design of this product is excellent. It has good heat retention meaning there is no unnecessary heat loss. Its remote-control capability makes it even more convenient.
Who is this Infrared Sauna for?
Do you want to gain all the health benefits of a sauna without ever leaving your house? then Dynamic Infrared Single Person Indoor Bluetooth Compatible FAR Infrared Sauna is for you. It will make a valuable addition to your home because it is the best available quality for its price
Dynamic Infrared Single Person Indoor Bluetooth Compatible FAR Infrared Sauna Key features.
- EMF rating of 10. This low EMF rating allows you to enjoy the health benefits of infrared sauna therapy
- Thick Hemlock wood construction. This allows for a good heat retention capacity.
- 1450-Watt energy consumption.
- Venting is included for temperature regulation.
- Limited to indoor use only.
- Resistant to warping for enhanced service life.
- Maximum heat capacity of 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Operates at 120 Volts hence can be easily hooked to your mains power supply
- Includes control panels both on the exterior and interior for convenient management of the system.
- Bluetooth compatible with AUX Mp3 player output
- Remove control inclusive
- Seats one person
- Does not require cleaning chemicals hence easy to take care of the project
- Has antimicrobial properties therefore no need to worry about disinfection
- Tampered glass door is included
- UL and ETL listed for quality assurance and monitoring
- 5-year warranty included
- Adult product assembly is required with the only required tools only being a screwdriver and ladder
- Timer included for accurate timing of your therapy sessions
- The interior dimensions are 5′ 8” H x 3′ W x 2′ 8” D.”
- “Excellent construction and very easy to assemble. Absolutely on hassles’’
- “It takes an incredibly short time to warm up. You only need 10-15 minutes before you can get in. I am proud of this purchase.’’
- “I had to wait for 40 minutes before it reached 130 degrees Fahrenheit which is the temperature I enjoy in saunas. I expected a much shorter heating time’’
FAQs and Additional Tips.
- Q: What time does it take to reach the maximum temperature?
A: It takes a maximum of 40 minutes to reach its maximum temperature of 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Q: What are the interior dimensions of the Sauna?
A: The interior dimensions of this infrared sauna are 5′ 8” H x 3′ W x 2′ 8” D.”
- Q: Is it possible to install my sauna in the bathroom?
A: No. Do not install the sauna in damp areas including the bathroom, near the swimming pool or the basement.
3. Dynamic Infrared Bellevue FAR Infrared Sauna
By integrating current technology and energy-efficient FAR infrared carbon heating panels, the developers at Dynamic Infrared have created a sauna that helps you eliminate body toxins, enhance blood circulation, and reduce discomfort from tight muscles.
To begin, you will notice that the sauna walls are double-paneled with extraordinarily thick oak planks, which translates to excellent heat retention and energy efficiency. Furthermore, because it is made of re-forested Canadian Hemlock wood, this sauna was designed with the environment in mind.
To maximize therapeutic benefits, this sauna employs low EMF FAR infrared that may penetrate skin 40% deeper. One advantage of the heating element is that, unlike ceramic heaters, it will never need to be replaced.
It also seems that Dynamic Infrared’s engineers have worked hard to ensure the comfort of its customers. They include a soft-touch control panel inside with an LED display that displays sauna temperature and time settings.
You may also use the lower bench warmer, which provides the same soothing effects on your feet and legs. If you want to listen to music while you’re in the sauna, simply hook your phone to the built-in Bluetooth connectivity or connect the MP3 auxiliary adapter.
- Can comfortably accommodate three adults
- Easy media connectivity
- Durable double-panel walls
- Decent sound production
- Professional installation may be required
- The unit is relatively heavy due to the thick walls
- Only available in Hemlock
Who is this product for?
This infrared sauna is ideal for three kinds of people: singles who love intimate conversations with their best friends, young families with an only child, and elderly couples who no longer have their children around.
Key features and benefits
- Ideal for a home indoor private sauna
- Made of tough Canadian Hemlock wood
- Installable in any indoor location, including the basement and walk-in closet
- It includes a convenient LED control panel
- Simple media connectivity via Bluetooth and MP3 aux
- A 2-year warranty deal for electronic parts
- 120 V electricity is required, as well as a dedicated receptacle and breaker
What Do Customers Say About this Product?
- Customers have praised how simple it is to set up and how quickly it heats up. Michael, a Texas customer, noted that he just required 20 minutes for the sauna to reach 140 degrees.
- Customers don’t seem to have many complaints about this sauna. However, Thomas, a Saint Louis customer, claimed that he couldn’t find the correct outlet for his unit.
Dynamic Infrared isn’t the only player in the market that sells 3-person saunas made of Canadian Hemlock wood. Radiant Health has also entered the arena with its Elite infrared sauna lineup’s E-3H model.
Radiant Health saunas also use low EMF infrared heating elements. It differs in that it includes a CD/AM/FM player instead of Bluetooth connectivity, which makes the sauna more suitable for elderly users.
FAQ & Additional Tips
- What is the return and exchange policy at Dynamic Infrared?
All returns with Dynamic Infrared must be processed within 30 days after delivery. More significantly, the products must be returned in their original packing, in returnable condition, and with proof of purchase.
- Can you bring it to my home?
Dynamic Infrared does not provide white glove delivery. This means that the delivery men are only accountable for delivering to the sidewalk or the front of your gate.
4. Dynamic Infrared Lugano 3 Person Indoor FAR Infrared Sauna
Before you make the final decision of investing in the Dynamic Lugano 3 Person FAR Infrared Sauna, you need to know its features first.
Made of reforested Canadian hemlock planks, Dynamic’s sauna provides energy-efficient infrared rays that provide a softer and even heat ideal to your body. It uses dry heat which is ideal for people who find humid air overwhelming. It can be controlled to your desired heat levels to induce relaxed sweating.
The product is manufactured by Dynamic Saunas Direct who is dedicated to creating high-quality infrared saunas.
The Pros of This Dynamic Lugano 3 Person FAR Infrared Sauna
- Straightforward assembly requiring only two people
- Comfortable space
- Can reach a perfect heat of 145 degrees Fahrenheit
- Its Bluetooth feature makes it more enjoyable
- Energy-efficient design
Cons of The Infrared Sauna
- Can take time to heat, usually around 30 minutes
- Its infrared panels at the back are too hot
- FAR infrared heat
- Bluetooth compatibility
- LED lighting
This product offers great features that will make you enjoy your sauna treat. The Bluetooth feature will help you avoid boredom and make you spend enough time inside. Furthermore, it can accommodate up to three people at the same time.
Who is this product for?
This innovation is designed for people who want to enjoy health benefits. Since the infrared rays induce detoxification, blood circulation, and relaxation of muscles, it can effectively replace exercises.
It is also ideal for people who want to upgrade from the traditional saunas. Since traditional saunas have to heat water to provide steam that will necessitate sweating, it will mean more power is used to boil the water.
Key Features and Benefits
- FAR infrared heat: The infrared rays used by this sauna penetrate the body and heat it from the inside. The temperature will not be affected, but your body organs will feel the effect of the heat. As a result, you will manage to bear the temperature inside and attain the maximum benefits during your stay inside the sauna. This heat will also work in conserving energy since the sauna can release heat that is enough for the body but not the surrounding air.
- Spacious: This sauna measures 5′ 9” H x 4′ 9” W x 3′ 5” D, thus providing enough space for three people. Two people can also share the space for great comfort. Such a space is ideal because the infrared rays will manage to penetrate each part of the body without a struggle.
- Bluetooth compatibility: The sauna’s Bluetooth feature allows you to stream your audio and listen through its built-in speakers. This innovation is great because you won’t be tempted to sleep for the 20 or so minutes that you will spend inside. The feature will make you feel more excited as you listen to your favorite music.
- LED lighting: The LED lights make you feel like you are out in the sun. They stimulate a glowing and happy mood as you observe the changes in your body.
Here are some of what people have to say about the product:
- “It looks so amazing in our space….and the radio and light are amazing as well.”
- “This sauna is beautiful and heats up in just 15 mins. The Bluetooth feature is also awesome! I definitely love it!!!”
- “The sauna takes about 30 minutes to reach the desired temperature. This room is good in every way you look at it in terms of quality, durability, and elegance.”
- “I really love it. After I used it, I felt relaxed while my back pain and tense muscle were relieved. Since I started using the sauna, I lost two pounds of weight already.”
5. Dynamic “Monaco” 6-Person Ulta Low EMF FAR Infrared Sauna
Dynamic Infrared’s “Monaco” low EMF infrared sauna is a great option for those who want to reap the benefits of saunas in the comfort of their own homes. Not only does it does a great job of providing its users with the health benefits of saunas, but it also has several features that make the experience more convenient and enjoyable.
- Chromotherapy Lighting: Like many of their other sauna models, the Monaco model uses the company’s unique chromotherapy lighting that allows users to achieve their wellness goals such as pain relief and reduction of inflammation while sitting back and relaxing.
- Low EMF: One of the most notable features of this model is that it emits a lower EMF radiation which reduces your risk of suffering from various illnesses because of the radiation.
- Capacity to Sit 6 Persons: This model’s interior dimensions are spacious enough to accommodate up to 6 persons, allowing you and your whole family to enjoy and reap the benefits of your home sauna together.
- Additional Convenient Features: Aside from its main features, the Dynamic Monaco 6-Person Ulta Low EMF FAR Infrared Sauna model also comes with several convenient features like 2 seating benches, a remote control, a separate control panel, and an auxiliary input for mp3 players.
These features allow users to enjoy the sauna experience even more, giving them the ultimate comfort and convenience.
The Pros of This Dynamic “Monaco” 6 Person
- Spacious and wide enough for 6 persons
- Comes with several convenient features
- Emits only a low level of EMF radiation
- Uses the effects of different lights to achieve your desired results
Cons of The Infrared Sauna
- Can be difficult to assemble, especially alone
Who is it for?
This particular sauna model is perfect for larger families who want to enjoy and reap the benefits of a sauna together. Moreover, it’s also ideal for those who are concerned about what a high level of EMF radiation could do to one’s health.
Dynamic Infrared’s Monaco 6-Person sauna is overall a great option for those who want to achieve their wellness goals even with their busy schedules. It’s large enough so that the entire family can benefit from it, and it has numerous features that make the sauna experience convenient, comfortable, and enjoyable.
However, its assembly can be challenging, especially when done alone, but it’s a small price to pay for the benefits you can reap from this sauna.
Check out what the other customers have to say about this sauna model in these Dynamic Infrared sauna reviews.
- “The sauna was everything we hoped for and more! My family and I use it almost every day!”
- “Its overall design is well thought of and well-engineered. It’s perfect for those conscious of their health like I am.”
- “It heats up quickly and it’s the perfect addition to my home’s bathroom.”
- “It’s overall a great sauna. My only complaint is that the manual and instructions could be clearer. The fuzzy print on the manual made the assembly more challenging than it should have been.”
6. Dynamic Studio 1-2 Person Low EMF FAR Infrared Sauna
The Dynamic “Studio” 1- 2 Person FAR Infrared Sauna is a small room that can be used by 1-2 -persons to relax in dry heat. You can have your own sauna at the comfort of your home. This was manufactured by Golden Designs, Inc., a company that specialize in creating infrared sauna.
The Pros of This Dynamic “Studio”
- Includes MP3 Player Auxiliary Output
- Bluetooth compatible
- LED lighting
- Easy to assemble
- Offers numerous health benefits
Cons of The Infrared Sauna
- High EMF
- Narrow space
- Accommodates limited number of people
- Carbon sauna
- Canadian Hemlock wood construction
- FAR infrared heat source
- Bluetooth compatible
- LED lighting
- MP3 player auxiliary output
Overall, I like the built, functionality and effectiveness of this infrared sauna. It is undoubtedly the best infrared sauna if you want to relax and get the health benefits of infrared sauna.
Who is This Product For?
This product works best for stressed individuals who are after a relaxation session at the comfort of their homes. It is also ideal for people who have various conditions like asthma, psoriasis, cardiovascular disease and arthritis.
Key Features and Benefits
Some of the key features of the Dynamic Studio Low Infrared Sauna include:
- 100% Canadian Hemlock Wood- This sauna features Canadian Hemlock construction that helps it retain more heat and renders it energy efficient. The walls are 40% times thicker compared to other sauna brands and has antimicrobial properties.
- Chromotherapy Lighting – This feature helps in maintaining balance in the sauna. It also stimulates natural recovery that results in an even more calming and soothing sauna routine.
- Reflexology Floor Heaters – The floor heaters enhance the circulation of heat in the sauna while raising the blood flow in the legs and feet.
- FM/CD Radio with 3 Connection- This sauna comes with a high-quality audio system with built in speakers. This is great for providing you with entertainment as you relax in the sauna.
To help you make an informed decision, we have compiled dynamic infrared sauna reviews from previous customers.
- “This sauna by Dynamic Infrared offers relieve for my pain and stiffness. I love that it includes two control panels, one outside and one inside. I especially love that it also a Bluetooth and MP3 capability and I can enjoy my audio books as I relax. It also has a remote control for the LED lights. It is simple to put together and fit in my Walk-in closet perfectly.” – Leilani
- “I absolutely love having this sauna in our home. It was easy to put together and fits perfectly in our small office. Everyone in my family uses it. I highly recommend this.” – Jeanna
- “I absolutely love it. Heating it up takes about 20 minutes, but it’s nice and warm in about 10. So, in just a few minutes, you can enjoy the FAR infrared benefits. I also love the quality of the speakers. I was impressed by the smoke-colored door, which I find outstanding compared to the clear glass. – Kristen
- “This sauna met and exceeded my expectations. The unit was easier to setup than the instructions implied. It takes 2 people about 15 minutes for the main part to be put in place then an individual person can finish the details. Look for the manual online that has color pictures and more info. It seems well made and includes some extras not mentioned. Nothing I don’t like about it! Will be enjoying it several times a week! Pros: Good value. No special tools or electrical work needed. Well designed. Cons: Footbed could be warmer as another reviewer mentioned, but I am using it in a cold basement that probably has some impact.” – Greg
7. Radiant Saunas 2 – Person Indoor FAR Infrared Sauna
The Radiant Saunas 2 Person Infrared Sauna is a well-built and quick-heating infrared sauna manufactured By Radiant Health Sauna Companies. Their company is one of the more prominent names on the market, having sold thousands of units in Canada and the United States.
Their two-person infrared sauna comfortably fits two persons at once, and it offers you the ultimate relaxation experience, all in the comfort of your own home. Thanks to its solid construction and various features, it’s one of the best infrared sauna models out there.
- Quickly heats up to 141 degrees
- Good exterior and interior layout
- Highly durable and long-lasting
- Easy to navigate with touch controls
- Offers enough ventilation for comfort
- Careful assembly is necessary
- Can only seat two persons
Overall, this infrared sauna is an excellent choice if you’re looking for something with a solid structure that can heat up quickly. It also offers the best bang for your buck and comes with enough accessories that allow you to enjoy the product.
Who Is This Product For?
This two-person infrared sauna is best for those who want to relax and unwind in the comfort of their home. It’s also an excellent choice if you’re a healthcare practitioner who uses saunas for your services.
Key Features and Benefits
- Slim Frame and Aesthetic Wooden Design: The Radiant 2 Person Sauna can complement your home well because its design gives it additional character. It also has a nice appearance that blends well with different home interiors. Its slim frame also allows it to fit almost any part of your house.
- Efficient Carbon Heaters: These heaters read low-EMF and low-VOC but heat up to 141 degrees within an hour. So, you can enjoy your sauna immediately without worrying about any risks.
- Plug-and-Play Design and Built-In Speaker: Thanks to this, you can easily connect the unit to an outlet. It also comes with other features that enhance your sauna experience, such as the built-in speaker that you can connect to using an AUX cable.
- Solid Wooden Construction: The Canadian Hemlock wood used for this sauna gives it a sturdy construction. It also offers an excellent strength-to-weight ratio, and it attaches firmly to surfaces for better durability.
Other Customers Reviews
- “I love the Infrared Sauna, it heats up to 120 degrees Fahrenheit in about 30 minutes, and then the temperature slowly climbs up to 135 In an hour .”
- “I am really satisfied with this sauna. My only concern is that it gives off an EMF reading 30 times higher than the safe level.
- “Great deal! Easy to assemble! I assembled mine in less than an hour.”
8. Radiant Saunas 5 – Person Indoor Bluetooth Compatible FAR Infrared Sauna
This 5-person sauna is a luxurious and relaxing sanctuary with a Canadian red cedar construction with heat-insulating properties. This infrared sauna is manufactured by Radiant Sauna, which is renowned for its groundbreaking innovation and saunas with contemporary designs.
- Lighting system for a calming effect
- Impressive healing properties
- High-quality construction
- Ergonomic backrest for relaxation
- Easy installation
- It does not warp
- It requires adult assembling
- This might not be advisable to you if you have pre-existing health issues
This 5-person sauna comes with a plethora of features that offer maximum relaxation. It is designed with innovative heating technologies to give you the ultimate relaxation and health benefits.
Who is This Product For?
This product is for people who want to relax at home with friends and family. This will benefit those who are health-conscious and in the market for a high-quality unit that will offer benefits from pre-existing treatments while providing relaxation.
Key Features and Benefits of the Product
There are several benefits that this infrared sauna offers. They include:
- Canadian Red Cedar Construction: This sauna is made from Canadian Red Cedar. This softwood is known to have heat-insulating properties that minimize power usage while giving you the relaxation you need.
- Ergonomic Backrest: This infrared sauna comes with an ergonomic backrest that offers additional back support during your session. This added level of comfort can greatly enhance your experience.
- Calming Lighting System: The Radiant 5-Person Sauna is intentionally designed with a calm lighting system for maximum therapeutic benefits. Its calming lights give a therapeutic color inside the sauna room. Generally, it can enhance your energy, mood, and cellular activity.
- Accommodates Up to 5 Persons: Whether you want to bring your family and friends or a romantic sauna date with your favorite person, this 5-person sauna may be ideal for you. It is an excellent way to enjoy a sauna experience in the comfort of your home or safe space.
- Control Panel: This sauna comes with a panel control that lets you tweak and customize your settings easily. It also comes with remote control for easy control.
- Seating Benches: This sauna includes three seating benches for ample support and comfort during your session.
Still wondering whether this unit is best suited for you? Read on Radiant Saunas 5 Person FAR Infrared Sauna Reviews from previous customers.
- “At first, I was hesitant to buy online because there are just so many shops, and who knows which one is trusted. It’s a great thing I found this website that sells legit Radiant Sauna Premium Elite 5 Person Indoor Bluetooth Compatible FAR Infrared Sauna. Now, I have my own mini spa at home which I and my family and girlfriends can enjoy.”
- “With its latest infrared heat technology, this sauna provides ache, tension, and pain relief. Aside from the perspiration that warmly opens your pores and takes the toxins out of your body, this sauna rejuvenates, relaxes, and takes all my worries away.”
- “I love this sauna. However, it requires professional assembly.”
9. Radiant Sauna 2-Person Hemlock Infrared Sauna with 6 Carbon Heaters
This other model from Radiant Sauna features six infrared carbon heaters that promise to deliver optimum heat therapy to users. Like their other saunas, this model also features the InfraWave Far heating technology, which ensures that the heating panels emit ultra-low EMF levels. Thus, if you wish to invest in the best infrared sauna low emf model, this is worth checking out.
It also offers a simple and sleek look with its buckle and Hemlock wood construction. Additionally, this sauna is also guaranteed comfort and durability. Lastly, it also allows you to play your favorite music through its CD and MP3 player with dual speakers.
- Equipped with 6 Carbon Heaters
- Features InfraWave Far Heating Technology
- Accommodates Up to 2 Persons
- Hemlock Wood Construction
- Comes with CD and MP3 Player with Dual Speakers
- It is spacious enough for two people.
- It has six carbon heaters that provide optimum heat therapy.
- The wood construction is sleek-looking and highly durable.
- Very easy to install.
- It takes quite long to heat up.
- The sound system does not work well.
10. HigherDOSE Full-Spectrum Infrared Sauna
The HigherDOSE full-spectrum infrared sauna is an excellent innovation by the HigherDose Company, which has revolutionized saunas. In fact, this company has helped thousands achieve overall wellness using their products.
With that said, the Higher DOSE full spectrum infrared sauna provides the most luxurious way to sweat out all your toxins.
Not only is this sauna incredibly fast, taking only 10 minutes to work instead of 60, but it also has responsive LED lights that change color according to the set temperature for a calming experience.
Moreover, this sauna is a classic product with a wireless remote to control the LED lights, making it one of the best full spectrum infrared sauna models available. In addition, the seamless operation gives you a chance to enjoy relaxation with ease.
Aside from this, the HigherDOSE full-spectrum infrared sauna provides healthier heat capable of killing almost all bacteria present. Moreover, while other typical heating systems might be exhausting, this infrared sauna will ensure that you enjoy a deep sweat that won’t deplete your body’s essential elements. As a result, you won’t feel overly hot even during long sessions.
- Spacious enough for three persons
- Quick to give effective results
- Helps boost energy without overheating
- With built-in LED lights
- Comes with remote control for convenience
- Somewhat long waiting time to allow sauna to heat up
- Not ideal for limited spaces
- Big size
- Ease of use
Who Is This For?
Overall, the HigherDOSE full-spectrum infrared sauna is designed for those who want to experience the benefits of sauna therapy at home. In this case, the high infrared heat penetrates deep down the body organs to induce sweating, joints, and muscle relaxation.
Key Features of the HigherDOSE Full-Spectrum Sauna
- Improves heart health: Spending time in this sauna helps bring down the blood pressure to healthy levels. This reduces the risk of heart attack from elevated blood pressure.
- Reduces depression: Regular sauna therapy can help you improve your mood and alleviate depression that affects both the mind and body.
- Detoxifies your body: This sauna helps the body sweat out the toxins that have accumulated in your body, allowing you to detox and improve your overall health.
- Burns calories: Regularly sweating during sauna sessions can help burn excess calories, which can be helpful when you’re trying to lose weight.
- Relaxation: This sauna also provides a convenient place where users can relax and unwind after a long and busy day.
These are some of the HigherDOSE full-spectrum infrared sauna reviews from customers who bought and used the product:
- “This really works as described. I get such a good, healthy sweat inside my Higher Dose Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna. High quality, highly effective. Would recommend”
- “If you are looking forward to having a comfortable sauna experience, HigherDose Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna should be on your bucket list.”
11. Westinghouse 2 – Person Indoor Bluetooth Compatible FAR Infrared Sauna
The Westinghouse 2 Person FAR Infrared Sauna is a product of Westinghouse, an American company with an established reputation in household appliances and technology since 1886. The Westinghouse sauna provides ultimate detoxification through its unique infrared sauna therapy.
The following are the features of the Westinghouse 2 Person FAR Infrared Sauna
- Instructions for installation are very easy to follow.
- Assembly and installation take only 25 minutes
- Very practical, modern, and high-tech
- It is made from Hemlock wood, so it is durable
- Very reasonable price
- The package does not include assembly, so you need to assemble it yourself.
- Heat is not evenly distributed.
For w\Whom is the Product Intended?
Whether you are a regular sauna goer or not, a sauna is a good option if you care for your health and are open to natural alternative ways of health and wellness. A sauna at home is highly recommended for people who experience chronic stress, cardiovascular conditions, and skin problems.
The key feature of the Westinghouse 2-Person FAR infrared Sauna is its innovative digital LED control panel that is very easy to operate. Even older people who are not technology-oriented can easily use it.
- A 2-person capacity does not take much space in the house.
- Seven high functioning infrared carbon film heating panel
- User-friendly interior digital LED control panel.
- Therapeutic colored LED lights with brown-tinted tempered glass door.
- Bluetooth MP3 player with speakers
- 1700 watts total heating power
- Made of Hemlock wood
The best way to ensure that a product is good is through customer reviews who have experienced that product first-hand. The following are Westinghouse 2 Person FAR Infrared Sauna reviews from customers.
- “I need to set it up, but the pieces look solid.” Carmen, Bellevue, WA
- “Had this sauna for a few weeks. So far, so good. No issues. My 7-year-old and I put it together.” Brad, Duncan BC
- “For the price, I can’t complain. Very easy to put together. The cuts were not 100% straight, and it did not snap together perfectly (A few gaps in some places), but overall I am happy with how it turned out.” Riley
- “I love my new sauna. It was relatively easy to set up with me (a smaller woman) and one tall, strong guy. The door is pretty heavy, so be careful there. I’ve been using it every night. I love the Bluetooth music feature from my iPhone. It gets nice and hot and has zero issues. Highly recommend it.” Leah W
12. Almost Heaven Saunas 2 Person Indoor Infrared Sauna
Constructed with the highest quality materials available, this two-person infrared sauna from Almost Heaven Saunas allows you to enjoy everything saunas have to offer without breaking the bank or taking up too much space.
It’s designed to accommodate two persons at once, and it has several convenient features that will add to your at-home sauna experience. This was made by one of the leading home sauna manufacturers in the industry, Almost Heaven Saunas, so you can rest assured of its quality and durability.
- 6 Extra-Wide Carbon Fiber Heating Panels
This sauna comes with six powerful heating panels that use FAR infrared technology to heat the sauna’s interior, doing so with a maximum temperature of 140 degrees Fahrenheit. They’re well-placed to ensure the heat is distributed evenly, giving you the ultimate sauna experience at home.
- Chromotherapy LED Light
It also comes with an energy-efficient LED light whose colors and brightness you can change with a single press of a button. It’s designed to enhance the sauna experience with chromotherapy, also known as “color therapy.”
- Intuitive Digital Control Panel
Another critical feature of this sauna is its easy-to-use digital control panel, which you can use to adjust its settings according to your needs and preferences – from the temperature to the lighting. It even comes with a digital timer to make it extra convenient for you.
- Bluetooth and USB Plug-In Connectivity
This sauna also comes with Bluetooth connectivity and a USB port so that you can play your favorite tunes while relaxing inside. These features add to the overall ambiance and experience in the sauna.
- Two-Person Seating Capacity
This sauna also comes with a single seating bench that can comfortably seat two persons at once. With this, you can enjoy a relaxing time with a loved one, such as a friend or your partner.
- Made from highly durable and solid wood
- Features a spacious interior without taking up too much space
- Comes with convenient features like Bluetooth connectivity and a USB plug-in
- Has a simple and easy-to-use control panel
- Aesthetically pleasing design that blends well with any interior
- Designed for indoor use only
- Somewhat difficult to follow instructions
- Can only accommodate two persons
Who is this product for?
This sauna is perfect for anyone who wants to enjoy an at-home sauna experience without breaking the bank. It’s also ideal for those who prefer something that has enough interior space but doesn’t take up much of their area at home.
Overall, the Almost Heaven Saunas 2 Person Indoor Infrared Sauna can be an excellent choice if you’re looking for a home sauna that can fit your limited space and budget.
Moreover, its numerous features that offer convenience and comfort make it a top contender for the best infrared sauna on the market.
What Others Have to Say
Check out what other customers have to say in these Almost Heaven Saunas 2 Person Indoor Infrared Sauna reviews.
- “It works exactly as advertised, and we enjoyed using this sauna very much.”
- “It was easy enough to set up, and the product is overall fantastic. The instructions could use a little improvement, though.”
- “Amazing product so far. We love it!”
13. Maxxus Lifesauna Aspen 2-Person Infrared Sauna
The Maxxus Lifesauna Aspen 2-person Infrared Sauna might be a good option for you. The product is made from the finest Canadian hemlock wood. The combination of ceramic and carbon tech heaters provides optimum min healing and purification that calms the mind, body, and spirit with its best infrared sauna. It can help you burn up to 600 calories in just 30 minutes of relaxation.
- Quick installation
- Modern technology features
- Energy efficient
- It takes 40 minutes to heat up.
- The price does not include assembly
Since the product is made from Canadian quality wood with careful attention to detail and modern technology, it performs better than any other sauna on the market.
Who is this Product For?
So, whether you are looking for a sauna for your wellness center or for personal use, find one that provides genuine clinical benefits. But suppose you are a regular sauna goer, or you want to use the sauna as an alternative health and wellness solution. In that case, it is recommended to have your own sauna at home.
- The package includes 5 large carbon tech heaters for all-around therapy such as supercharging your cell power, detoxifying heavy metals and chemicals from your body, slowing down aging, reducing blood pressure, and many more.
- The built-in speakers for music are added to the sauna for complete relaxation.
- Multi-spectrum infrared therapy improves circulation in the skin and other parts of the body.
The following are Maxxus Lifesauna Aspen 2-Person Infrared Sauna reviews from customers.
“The assembly was really quick, so we were able to enjoy it almost immediately, and it was well packaged, so it arrived in good condition. I highly recommend this one”
“This sauna has been in my possession for approximately a month. It’s fantastic, and I use it virtually every day. The vendor was fantastic. They contacted and emailed to organize the shipment within hours of placing the transaction. Shipping from California to Virginia took just over a week, which says a lot. I’d been saving for this for a year, so I did a lot of research and read a lot of reviews before deciding that, while this model was less expensive, it had all of the features I needed. The speakers and aux wire are both functional. “
“The package had arrived with damage, a good thing the item was in tacked. Assembling is so easy. But after a month of continued use, the handle fell off. Heats up fast enough.”
“I’ve been having health problems, so I bought this sauna to detox. The vendor contacted us to discuss delivery and was extremely kind. It took around 30 minutes to assemble and was pretty simple. They performed an excellent job in designing this device. My only criticisms are that the instructions were not very comprehensive and that it does not support Bluetooth.!”
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does it have to be vented?
A fresh air vent should be installed to get optimum air circulation.
- Does this produce infrared in all three spectrums?
Multi-spectrum infrared therapy improves circulation in the skin and other parts of the body.
- Are there restrictions on installation?
The only limitations indicated in the instructions are not to put it outside, in moist locations, or near bathtubs or showers. We value your business and hope to serve you again in the future.
- What are the power requirements?
110-volt, 15-amp plug-and-play design; a 15-amp circuit breaker is required.
- How many calories can you burn using the Maxxus Lifesauna Aspen 2-Person Infrared Sauna?
You can burn 600 calories in 30 minutes.
- Is this safe to use by kids?
- Is it suitable for outdoor installation?
Not at all. It is not suitable for outdoor use.
14. Dynamic Infrared Maxxus 2 Person FAR Infrared Sauna Reviews
The Maxxus 2-person infrared sauna is manufactured by Dynamic Infrared. It is built from a reforested Canadian hem that exceeded the industry standards as it retains heat longer. It also heats faster while consuming less energy, making it an energy-efficient product for a good value.
This unit can accommodate up to 2 people. It is equipped with 6 panels: two on the rear, one on the bench, another one on the floorboard, and 2 on the side. The heating panels penetrate the skin for a maximum of 40%, thus ensuring great performance.
Pros of this Maxxus 2-Person Infrared Sauna
- Easy to use and install
- 1-2 person capacity
- Convenient interior leading lamp
- Excellent dimensions
- Environmental-friendly construction
Cons The Infrared Sauna
- Mostly out of stock in the market
- Some pieces may be heavy
- 6 heating panels
- 140F max temperature
- Interior reading lamp
- MP3 connection
- Low EMF carbon heating panels
The best energy-efficient infrared sauna that’s available for a relatively affordable price.
Who is This Product For?
The Maxxus Infrared Far Sauna can accommodate up to two persons. It is 275 pounds in weight and has excellent dimensions of 75” 42” 50”. As such, this sauna is suitable for a small family with standard-sized residences such as a condo, apartment, or mobile homes.
Key Features and Benefits
- The low EMF is such a buzzword in the wellness community. EMF means electromagnetic field, common radiation that our cellphones emit. High EMF is harmful to the skin, hence many manufacturers advertise low EMF.
- The MP3 connection works as a great relaxation feature. The Maxxus is Bluetooth-enabled so you can meditate with the most relaxation tune.
- The wood structure seating allows you to sit upright. The seats are wide enough to stretch and even lie down. This will help you determine the most comfortable setup for you.
Best investment for value
“Best purchase ever! Thank you to the person who previously reviewed and said that “you need one strong person and a helper.” That was right on! My son put it together for me in less than two hours with me as a helper.” – Linda, Wayfair
Most convenient and easiest to install
We are so happy with this sauna. It was easy for the 2 of us to assemble. Everything’s great so far. It’s been a week since we purchased the sauna and we have already used it twice. – Brandee, Wayfair
Excellent addition for home interior
Super excellent! This is a welcomed addition to my home gym! – Reece, Wayfair
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between Maxxus Far Infrared with Infrared Sauna?
Infrared emits wavelengths of light while far infrared is a region of such spectrum.
- Can infrared far sauna boost the immune system?
Yes. It is the most impressive benefits of an infrared sauna. The boosts came from the high heat of the sauna.
- Can I use the infrared far sauna every day?
Yes. In fact, the best result will happen when used every day.
If you want to try the best relaxation effects of a sauna, here are some tips that you want to consider:
- Don’t drink alcohol and drink a lot of water instead. Once you drink alcohol the day before, or even an hour before going to a sauna, you’ll become dehydrated after the session.
- Enjoy the rainbow! Make use of color therapy to experience all the benefits of each color. Try to avoid the urge of switching the color you want and feel every color instead.
- Meditate and don’t use your phone inside. Most people enjoy the sauna with their phones in hand. Make use of the time to meditate, relax, and lay down. Moreover, phones are harmful to the hardware of your sauna.
15. Maxxus Infracolor (3-Person Capacity) Far Infrared Sauna
The Maxxus Infracolor 3-Person Far Infrared Sauna promises to be cost-effective and beneficial to health. It is created by Maxxus Saunas, which promoted the FAR infrared carbon heating panels in the product as energy-efficient and can help in resolving various health issues, such as improving skin tone, burning calories, easing sore joints, and muscles, boosting blood circulation, releasing body toxins, and many more.
Pros of this Maxxus Infracolor 3-Person Far Infrared Sauna:
- Easy indoor installation
- Low EMF for safety
- Warms up quickly
Cons of the Far Infrared Sauna
- Not suitable for outdoor installation
- Some of the illustrations in the included instruction are hard to follow
- You can’t use the sauna’s remote to adjust the volume of the speakers
- Oversized heaters
- Far infrared therapy
- Bluetooth sound system
- Infracolor chromotherapy light system
- Promotes optimum air circulation with its fresh air vent
The upgraded features of the product might be loved by people who always want to be up-to-date with technology. You need not worry if you are the type who prefers the basics since this sauna seems easy to use once installed.
Who is this Product For?
The product manufacturer said that their saunas lines, including this one, were designed for outstanding value and ease of use. You can easily install this indoors and use it right away.
While it has certain advanced features, which might alienate the non-techies, they seem to be adaptable and could be worked on with a minimal push of some buttons.
- You can easily monitor time and temperature in its LED display.
- It has a soft-touch control panel for ease and convenience of operating the product.
- It includes a lower bench heater and reduced wattage floor to avoid burning sensations typically experienced in certain sauna brands.
- You will also enjoy the product if you love playing music while enjoying the heat and health benefits it provides.
Key Features and Benefits of the Product
- Six carbon tech heaters (oversized) – maximizes the heating capacity of the product.
- One bio-ceramic infrared heater underneath the bench – allows greater circulation inside the sauna.
- The combination of Carbon Tech and Ceramic heaters – can be useful for detoxification and can help alleviate pains caused by bursitis and arthritis and burn about 600 calories in half an hour.
- Infracolor Infusion Mood Lighting System – the latest technology in relaxation therapy utilizing the colors used in Chromotherapy.
- Overall design and construction– help boost the immune system, release body waste and toxins, improve skin tone, clear cellulite, and increase blood circulation.
Here are some of the people’s feedback about the product:
- “I’m in it almost every night! It relaxes my entire body, and I sleep well after.”
- “I only had a problem with a basic loose connection but have managed it since then. Everything has been great so far other than one of its speakers doesn’t work.”
- “I think they are stretching it when they say it could fit three people because two are just comfortable.”
FAQ & Additional Tips
- Does it require special plugs?
This product operates at 110 volts and requires a 20-Amp plug and receptacle.
- Where can I find its cord?
You will find it in the back.
- How long does it take before it reaches its maximum temperature?
It only takes up to 30 minutes for the sauna to reach 140 to 150 degrees.
- Can I install the product outdoors?
It is stated in the product description that this is not suitable for outdoor installation. You will also void its warranty when you put it outdoors.
- What is the product dimension of its exterior once installed?
Width – 55.25 inches, height – 75 inches, depth – 41.5 inches
16. Radiant Saunas Harmony Deluxe (1-Person) Portable Sauna
The Radiant Harmony’s Harmony Deluxe Portable Infrared Sauna is a handy home equipment that provides the comfort of a sauna wherever you are. However, it has its advantages and downsides.
The Pros of This Harmony Deluxe Portable Infrared Sauna
- Quality construction
- Produces high heat
- Easy to set up
Cons of The Portable Infrared Sauna
- High EMF levels
- Takes long to heat up
- Defective parts
Key Features and Benefits:
Here are the key features and benefits of this sauna:
- Easy to Set Up
This portable sauna is easy to set up and requires minimal space. You can enjoy a warm sauna anywhere you go since it folds easily and can be set up in less than 2 minutes. The accompanying chair, footpad, and floormat are easy to set up as well.
- Quality Build
The chair has a comfortable armrest and has a metal build that can support up to 220lbs. This portable sauna is made of fully insulated polyester fabric and has sturdy stitching that can withstand moisture. You can take anywhere weighing only 22 lbs. or 10 kgs.
This sauna is a great alternative if you don’t have the space or the budget for a cabin sauna. I also like the fact that it consumes low voltage, so it won’t affect your power bill that much.
- High heat
The Radiant Sauna’s Harmony Deluxe Portable Infrared Sauna reviews rated that it heats up hot enough for a satisfying sauna break. This portable sauna has a maximum temperature of 150 Fahrenheit enough to sweat out the toxins.
Radiant Harmony’s Harmony Deluxe Portable Infrared Sauna is a handy and affordable addition to your home. It lets you enjoy the comfort and practicality of a sauna without paying $20 each visit. Depends on what you believe, high EMFs can be a concern especially if you will use it often.
Who Can Benefit from This?
This sauna is best suited for:
- People who want to detoxify
I heard that sweating can be good for you since you relive your body of toxins and excess sugar and salt.
- Patients with Lyme disease and fibromyalgia
Infrared saunas are reportedly good for patients of these diseases. Fibromyalgia is a painful musculoskeletal disorder with fatigue and sleep issues. Lyme disease is an infectious disease caused by Borrelia bacteria which is carried around by ticks. For fibromyalgia, the increased temperature eases the muscle pains while for Lyme disease patients the heat kills off some of the bacteria.
Most of Radiant Harmony’s Harmony Deluxe portable infrared sauna reviews have a 75% 5-star rating at Amazon. Most reviews often said price and functionality as the top reason.
“In the manual, it says it takes two minutes to unfold, I found it actually takes less than one minute to unfold or store away. It is easy to store in your car if you were going somewhere”.
However, the highest-rated review comes from a Lyme disease patient saying that after using it he “I do notice an improvement. My sores were lessened, and I don’t experience as many tingles under my skin. I’m so glad I found this sauna!”.
However, most negative ratings are due to the recorded high EMF levels. One user said it was a “human microwave”. Another user didn’t like the burnt plastic smell when they started using it.
Several complaints about factory issues have been reported like missing foot pads, defective chairs, and error codes controllers. Although the company responds immediately, it can be a hassle for someone who is expecting a pristine product.
- What is the warranty for this sauna?
The Radiant Harmony’s Harmony Deluxe portable infrared sauna has a 1-year warranty included. As we mentioned they do have a good after-sales service which you can count on.
- How do I clean my Harmony Deluxe sauna?
After using it, use a damp cloth to dry the PE foam inside the sauna box. Don’t pack it up immediately and let it cool down.
- How do I adjust the temperature?
The footpad, side and back walls are covered with 0.1 mm conductive heating elements coated with heat-activated FIR material. Using the controller, it can adjust easily to your desired temperature and the footpad automatically adjusts as well.
17. Radiant Rejuvenator Portable Sauna
The Rejuvenator Portable Sauna is a cleverly designed sudatory made by Radiant Saunas. To set your expectations, however, this product is manufactured primarily for recreation and relaxation, so it must not be used for medical purposes.
Measuring 28 inches wide, 33.5 inches long, and 38.1 inches tall, this unit has cabin-like dimensions that are enough to accommodate one person.
It includes an insulated and padded sponge floor mat and a foldable chair for quick set-up. While sitting, you even get to adjust the heat using its handy remote for both temperature and timer control.
Made of cotton insulation, a satin polyester exterior with three layers, and a reflective polyester inside material-lock that is sewn together, the panel of this unit ensures sturdiness. It has a padded and double-lined neck collar as well as interior and exterior front compartment zippers to make sure infrared heat does not leak.
This unit has a built-in thermostat and three energy-efficient low EMF carbon fiber heating panels that emit heat at a maximum temperature of 150 degrees Fahrenheit (or 65.56 degrees C). You could select from five options for preset heat temperature levels, too.
The product might be most suitable for indoor use, but do not worry because it features a modern yet transitional aesthetic. Additionally, the gray finish allows it to blend in any spacious area in your home. You may also bring it for outdoor travels if you want.
The Pros of This Rejuvenator Portable Sauna
- Energy-efficient carbon fiber infrared heat panels
- Material includes sturdy, moisture-resistant satin polyester
- Five (5) preset heat temperature levels
- Dual interior-exterior zippers on the front compartment
- Easy and quick set-up for storage or traveling
Cons of The Portable Infrared Sauna
- Can only accommodate one person
- Max temperature might not be enough for others
- The chair is too small and slightly uncomfortable
- The user manual is hard to follow
- Not intended for medical purposes
- An integrated automatic shut-off safety mechanism
- Modifiable temperature
- Three-layer exterior satin polyester fabric
Despite a few minor flaws, including a foldable chair that is a bit small and uncomfortable, the Rejuvenator Portable Sauna might be still worth checking out. The above review might serve as your resource to help you consider owning the product.
Who Is This Product For?
This lightweight infrared might be a good product recommendation for people whose hands are mostly on deck and who are conscious of their health but have little time to pamper themselves. If you want to reduce stress and fatigue or lose weight the easy way, it is a good starting point.
Check out what other customers have to say about this portable sauna with these Radiant Saunas Rejuvenator Portable Sauna reviews:
- “Initially, I had second thoughts about owning this product because I thought it couldn’t get any hotter, being a person who’s always cold. But when I decided to buy it and gave it a try, I sweat out a lot. I also appreciated the design because my head doesn’t get hot. I tell you, it’s definitely worth your time and money.”
- “Toward the front, there are side panels that don’t give off enough heat, which surprised me. Maybe I got a defective unit.”
- “Such a valuable product! It can be set up quickly and cleaned easily.”
- “I ordered it in hopes of sweating out without the need for active exercises. It’s unexpectedly easy to set up, but does it heat a lot? I don’t know. I’ve tried to let it heat up for about 10 minutes and adjusted the temperature gradually, but still, it doesn’t get hot enough. What a letdown! I’ll return this product instead.”
- “Between losing weight and reducing stress, I had no issues with this product. I love it!”
- “I was expecting that more heat would come out. Otherwise, it’s a great product.”
Review: Radiant Saunas BSA6310 Rejuvenator on Youtube
FAQ & Additional Tips
- Do I need to add something for it to heat up?
This portable infrared sauna is a dry heat unit which means you do not need to add water or anything else just to get it heated up. It is entirely different from a steam sauna.
- How hot does this product can get?
The portable infrared sauna has a maximum thermostat of 150 degrees Fahrenheit (65.56 degrees C). If you set the temperature to the range of 130 to 150 degrees Fahrenheit, you will sweat in about 15 minutes.
- Does this unit have any chemical smell to it?
No, it does not have a chemical smell at all.
- Can the chair be replaced?
The foldable chair is not replaceable since it comes together with the unit upon purchase.
- How long should a person spend time in a sauna?
The maximum time a person should stay in a sauna is half an hour. Also, take note that this product has a collar, so you should not stay in it for more than 30 minutes.
18. Radiant Sauna (3-Person Capacity) Cedar Corner Infrared Sauna
Known for its exquisite look and utmost durability, Canadian red cedar wood is undeniably one of the best wood choices for saunas. Based on numerous home sauna reviews, Radiant Sauna’s Cedar Corner Infrared Sauna is commended for its sophisticated look and exceptional functionality and quality.
This three-person capacity sauna features InfraWave Far Heating technology, which delivers optimum heat therapy with very low EMF emission levels. It is equipped with seven carbon heating panels with a maximum temperature capacity of 141°F. The Cedar Corner Infrared Sauna will give you all the exceptional benefits infrared therapy has to offer.
- Accommodates Up to 3 Persons
- With 7 Carbon Heaters
- Made from Canadian Red Cedar Wood
- Features Exclusive InfraWave Technology
- Built-in Sound System with Dual Speakers
- Roomy and comfortable for three people to use.
- Looks great in any room.
- User-friendly controls.
- Installation is a bit tricky.
- It takes a while to reach the maximum temperature.
19. Dynamic Saunas Venice 2 Person Far Infrared Sauna
Dynamic Saunas are one of the favorite saunas for families. This is because they offer a wide range of sauna styles and each has different functions.
The Venice sauna model, for instance, is great for new couples as it can only seat 2 people inside. The sauna’s color is also more of a neutral tone to match your house’s interior.
- Has a total of 6 carbon fiber heaters which are efficient in delivering heat to all corners of the sauna
- Emits zero EMF, so harmful radiation is not an issue with this product
- The Canadian Hemlock wood material has a natural finish without any chemical or stain added.
- The door is made from premium tempered glass that has great visibility of the outside view.
- The Venice sauna is a special sauna with chromotherapy. It has a lighting system that changes color to uplift your mood. This way, you are not just detoxifying your body, but you are also getting rid of negative energies by boosting your mood through the frequencies from the lights.
- Users of this sauna said that they feel better in terms of health as the time spent inside the sauna helps improve their blood circulation and muscle pain.
- Also has 2 built-in speakers
- You need an expert hand during assembly of this sauna.
- The sound of the speakers is weak as compared to the premium speakers of other brands.
The Health Benefits of an Infrared Sauna
Most infrared sauna reviews tend to tell you about the great product. However, they do not answer certain fundamental questions. The main and most important question should be: What are the health benefits associated with an infrared sauna?
Let’s take a quick look at the health benefits associated with an infrared sauna before having a look at some of the best infrared saunas around.
One of the most natural ways in which to detoxify the body is through sweating. An infrared sauna heats up your body and makes your core temperature rise. This results in detoxification at a cellular level, where the toxins are usually stored. Infrared saunas have the ability to help you eliminate up to seven times more toxins than traditional saunas.
But what are toxins exactly?
In a nutshell, toxins are any ‘poisonous’ or ‘harmful’ elements that enter the body. This could be by way of what we eat or drink, or even the air we breathe.
2. It improves your circulation
Not only does an infrared sauna increase your core temperature, it also improves your body’s circulation. When your blood circulation improves, your muscles recover quicker, and there is a decrease in both pain, inflammation, and other health issues normally associated with poor blood circulation.
3. It provides pain relief
Besides stimulating blood flow and the associated decrease in pain and inflammation normally associated with bad circulation, infrared saunas also help with pain relief due to muscle and joint strain. This is usually the result of exercise or when overtaxing your body.
4. It helps with weight loss
An infrared sauna session of thirty minutes burns about 600 calories. This is because, when your core temperature increases, so does your heart rate. As a result, your body has to actively work harder at keeping your core level and heart rate down. The result is more calories being burnt, and thus, weight loss.
5. It is great for your skin
Because your circulation increases while toxins are removed during an infrared sauna session, impurities are eliminated from your skin’s pores, leaving it softer and clearer.
6. A great way to relax
Contrary to what is experienced in a regular sauna, an infrared sauna therapy session penetrates your muscles deeply while giving a better relaxation experience at a much lower temperature.
7. It is an immune booster
Infrared sauna therapy boosts your immune system, especially during the process of healing by working at the cellular level. By boosting your immune system, you are less at risk of contracting diseases.
8. It fights cancer
Studies suggest that infrared sauna therapy helps with the fight against cancer.
9. Provides stress relief
Research indicates that infrared sauna therapy works on the body’s parasympathetic nervous system and helps you deal with stress.
Which types of Saunas you can select for home
Many people are under the impression that a dry sauna and a steam sauna are both saunas. This is not really the case. A sauna makes use of dry heat, while a steam sauna is more accurately a steam room. While both use heat, a steam bath operates at a much lower temperature and has a very humid environment. Sitting in a sauna could generally speaking be described as ‘sweat bathing’ due to the high temperatures encountered causing you to sweat.
There are a number of sauna options available.
Indoor sauna, outdoor sauna, portable sauna, and mobile sauna
Depending on your personal needs, you could opt for any one of these three options. Typically, an indoor sauna would be smaller in size while an outdoor sauna would be larger. These types of saunas are also built to certain specifications.
A portable sauna roughly describes any sauna that is easy to take apart and reassemble, although most people think of them as fabric-lined frames that are heated up. They can be constructed and deconstructed virtually anywhere.
Mobile saunas, on the other hand, are smaller saunas that are typically built ‘on wheels’. In other words, on the back of a truck, or trailer. They can be towed around to new locations as needed.
Wood-heated saunas are the most common types of sauna. It features a wood stove and a chimney that will provide ventilation for the smoke emitted by the burning wood. The wood will be placed inside the wood stove and it will be burned similar to a fireplace. Sauna purists consider this traditional method the best way to heat up a sauna.
“Savu saunas” or Smoke Saunas
The Savu Sauna or smoke sauna is a kind of Finnish sauna that does not require a chimney. It works by burning wood in a large stove and the smoke from the burning wood will be made to fill up the room. The smoke heats up the entire room and when it is hot enough, the fire is extinguished and the smoke is ventilated out of the room.
As its name suggests, electric saunas are powered by stones that are heated with the use of electricity. This is the preferred kind of sauna for apartment owners as it is a lot less messy than a wood-heated sauna.
Electric saunas are very easy to use. A push of a button is all that’s needed in order to start heating the room. It doesn’t require wood and can work well as long as there is electricity.
What’s not so great about electric saunas is that it adds up to the electric bill of course. Some people also expressed dislike for this kind of sauna because it doesn’t have that authentic sauna feel that wood-heated and Savu saunas have.
An infrared sauna heats your body much the same way as the sun does. This makes it vastly different to more traditional saunas where the air is heated to a high temperature and the air, in turn, heats your body.
There are two types of infrared saunas: far infrared saunas and near infrared saunas. The question is, what is the difference? It mainly has to do with the light spectrum.
About half of the sun’s energy is released in the near infrared spectrum. Our bodies use this energy to make vitamin D in order to be healthy. Near-infrared saunas are great for the skin, gives relief from pain, raises the core temperature of your body, and helps to improve your body’s circulation.
Far infrared works just like near infrared except that it works on a different wavelength. Besides the benefits of near infrared, far infrared also helps relieve stress, boosts your immune system, helps with weight loss, increases your metabolism, and detoxifies your body.
Steam baths use heated water in order to draw out the toxins from the body. A person would normally submerge his body in a shallow pool of heated water in order to get rid of the toxins in the body. In some cases, steam baths do not require the person to submerge himself in the water. Instead, they are only encouraged to stay inside the room where steam would permeate the room.
As the name suggests, a barrel sauna is shaped like a barrel. Heat is derived from either an electric source or an outside wood source.
Manufactured Sauna Rooms
Manufactured sauna rooms are rooms that come built in with the things needed in a sauna. Some are made with wood-heating capabilities while others are made using electric saunas. Rooms like this are usually small and detached from the house.
Difference between the infrared and traditional saunas
According to some infrared sauna reviews, the traditional saunas differ greatly from For one, infrared saunas do not use fire to make the body feel heated. It also does not need to be constantly watched as it regulates itself automatically.
Another difference between traditional and infrared saunas is that the surroundings don’t feel hot in infrared saunas. The light waves from an infrared source would heat up the body directly to its core so it does not need to make the entire room feel hot to be effective.
Traditional saunas are also more cumbersome to build, use and maintain. Infrared saunas are easy to use and won’t require a lot of wood in order to function properly.
Carbon fiber infrared sauna vs ceramic infrared sauna
These are the two heating systems commonly used in an infrared sauna. The difference is what they are made of.
Carbon fiber heating systems generally have a few advantages over a ceramic heating system:
- Even distribution of heat
- Provides more heat coverage
- Has a lower surface temperature
- Penetrates deeper into the skin
- Is more energy efficient
Common sauna room equipment
In order to make your sauna room experience a pleasant one, you may need some basic equipment, depending on the type of sauna you choose.
Firstly, if going with a traditional steam sauna, you need a sauna heater. Different options are available, depending on the type you choose. If you choose a more traditional variety of sauna room, you will need a sauna heater stove to provide heat. Add to this a sauna bucket to hold your water, and a sauna ladle with which you can pour water over hot sauna rocks in order to create a wealth of soothing, hot steam. While you are at it, do not forget your special sauna backrest for your seating comfort. Picking the right one is important when it comes to your comfort.
The best sauna rocks are igneous rocks such as granite, diorite, and andesite. They all contain iron and magnesium, which means they are great at conducting heat. Another type that also works well is black basalt.
Another important piece of equipment is your sauna thermometer. This allows you to determine the temperature you want, without you ending up boiled from the heat. Remember, things can get too hot for comfort!
If you have a dry sauna, a basic thermometer is fine, but a steam sauna may need a thermometer (to measure temperature) as well as a hygrometer so that you can gauge the humidity in the sauna. If the humidity is above 35%, it means that your rocks are not warm enough.
Then, lastly, your lighting. Sauna lights are important in creating the perfect ambience and atmosphere to any sauna experience. Here, you can allow your imagination to go wild, and select either overhead lighting, floor lighting, or even indirect lighting. There are many options to choose from, giving you the experience you both want and deserve.
But expand the luxury…
Ply your hot sauna stones with special herbs, oils, and salts to further enhance your mood or even for healing purposes.
There are a number of sauna oils you can use to make your sauna experience even more special, but do take care, as undiluted sauna oil is very strong and may do more harm than good. Typically, you would four drops of essential oil to a liter of water and use this to splash onto your sauna stones. The benefits of sauna oils include:
- They can top the signs of aging
- Heal certain skin problems
- Improve your hormones
- Help with pain management
- Fight the symptoms of colds and flu
- Relax you
- Help ease sore muscles
- Improve digestion
Sauna herbs are also of great benefit, especially for healing purposes, and can be used for many ailments, such as insomnia, stress, depression, and even the common cold! The herbs can either be infused into the water you use on your hot stones, or placed onto the hot sauna rocks directly. Either way, you get the benefit.
The great thing about using herbs in your sauna is that the steam opens your pores, allowing the oils released from the herbs to penetrate your skin and do their work. Using lavender, for instance, helps to get rid of anxiety, helps you relax, and also has a positive effect on depression. But it does not stop with lavender. There are many herbs to choose from. Each has their own benefits.
Using Himalayan Salt of part of your spa experience leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth, while the healing benefits are varied, e.g. it is relaxing, clears the head, and may also help combat anxiety. This is a relaxation aid to die for.
Of course, nothing tops up a sauna experience like a nice shower and drying off with a sauna towel. If you are going to be sharing the sauna experience, you might consider wrapping yourself in one while enjoying yourself. Either method, i.e. sitting in the sauna without a towel, or with one, is fine. That is your choice alone. Just make sure your towels are large and fluffy, giving you that extra luxury experience.
Things Consider Before Choosing Far Infrared Sauna
1. Capacity & Dimension
Infrared saunas are usually designed to fit up to three people inside. Anything bigger will also require installation of additional heating. Consider the number of people that will use the sauna before buying one. The dimensions of a sauna should also be considered. If it is intended to fit 3 persons at a time the dimensions have to be bigger.
2. Type of Heaters
Heaters comes in carbon, ceramic and mica. Chose the right type of heater that suit your needs and budgets. Ceramic heaters are fairly inexpensive but can provide uneven distribution of heat. Carbon is more expensive but provides a more even distribution of heat.
3. Heating Surface Area
Wider heating surface areas are better than smaller ones. They heat up faster the smaller surface areas. Just remember to factor in the cost of a wider heating area before buying one.
4. Build materials
Consider only using the best building materials in order to get the most out of your sauna. Cedar wood is a good choice in building materials according to some infrared sauna reviews.
5. Potential Toxins
Heat from the sauna could melt the glue that holds the wood together. These could contain toxic fumes when inhaled. Purchase infrared saunas from reputable manufacturers to avoid inhaling or absorbing potentially dangerous toxins used with constructing the sauna.
6. Heater Covers
Heater covers should adequately cover the heat source so that it does not come in contact with the skin of the occupant. Ensure that heaters are covered properly prior to use. Find good types of cover and not cheap ones that break easily.
Again, make sure to get infrared saunas from reputable sources. These manufacturers have standards that they follow in order to build their saunas. Look for companies that are ISO certified or CE certified. Other certifications are also available so be sure to check those out too.
Like every other appliance infrared saunas can also experience wear and tear with continued use. Many experts recommend checking the warranties carefully before purchasing to ensure that your unit is covered in case in breaks or parts of it need to be replaced.
Frequently Asked Questions About Infrared Saunas
1. Is it safe to use the sauna everyday?
Yes, it is safe to use the sauna every day, but you need to limit the time spent inside the sauna. To avoid any health problems, make sure to use the sauna only 15 minutes daily. It is also recommended to consult your doctor beforehand and ask for a go signal.
2. Do saunas help with acne?
There is no direct connection between sauna and acne. However, one of the benefits of using a sauna is improving skin conditions.
On the other hand, some people believe that the sauna makes acne worse because you sweat a lot in saunas. But experts have debunked this belief saying, sweating actually helps lessen breakouts because it flushes out the clogged pores on your face.
The key here is to know your temperature. Don’t set the sauna to the highest temperature if you have acne to avoid irritating the skin even more.
3. Is it safe to use the iPhone while sitting in the sauna for 20 minutes?
Some smartphones like the iPhone have a certain temperature ambient that allows you to use the phone up to 35-degree Celsius.
In the sauna environment, the temperature can go as high as 40-degree Celsius. Thus, it is much better to just leave your iPhone outside.
Also, isn’t it the reason why you want to use the sauna is for you to relax and unwind? You cannot do that with an iPhone in hand.
4. What are the best temperatures for a sauna?
It actually depends on your preference. But most saunas have heat temperature range between 120-degree to 175-degree Fahrenheit.
Experts suggest you avoid using saunas at a very high temperature on a regular basis. It is more effective to alternate the temperatures; like go for a high temperature 4 times a week and the other days, you just have the medium temperature.
5. How can a sauna affect a sunburn?
At first, you’d think that the sauna can worsen your sunburn. But truth be told, sauna actually produces soft heat that stimulates your skin to produce new cells. Hence, in the long run, sauna actually helps reduce the pain from sunburn and improve its appearance.
There you go – those are the 15 top-rated infrared sauna reviews to guide you with your buying decision.
With all the fantastic features and benefits each sauna model mentioned in this review offers, the Dynamic Infrared Lugano 3 Person Indoor FAR Infrared Sauna provides everything you need in the best home sauna. It has a good user capacity of up to two persons, it is energy-efficient, emits very low EMF levels, reliable construction, and is priced reasonably.