Scandinavians have utilized saunas for more than a century for weight loss, relaxation, cleansing, among other benefits. I have long thought about buying one, and I have found that the Maxxus Infracolor 3-Person Upgraded Far Infrared Sauna one of the best options.
If you are also considering buying one, this product might also be for you. Continue reading our extensive research below to learn more about it.
Maxxus Infracolor 3-Person Upgraded Far Infrared Sauna with 7 Dual Tech Heaters Review
Why do you need to look for the best infrared sauna? In products like saunas, you wouldn’t want to have something that will compromise your safety.
You will find many options when you look for similar products. This will weigh the pros and cons, explain the vital features, and dig deeper into why.
The Maxxus Infracolor 3-Person Far Infrared Sauna promises to be cost-effective and beneficial to health. It is created by Maxxus Saunas, which promoted the FAR infrared carbon heating panels in the product as energy-efficient and can help in resolving various health issues, such as improving skin tone, burning calories, easing sore joints, and muscles, boosting blood circulation, releasing body toxins, and many more.
Pros of this Maxxus Infracolor 3-Person Far Infrared Sauna:
- Easy indoor installation
- Low EMF for safety
- Warms up quickly
Cons of the Far Infrared Sauna
- Not suitable for outdoor installation
- Some of the illustrations in the included instruction are hard to follow
- You can’t use the sauna’s remote to adjust the volume of the speakers
- Oversized heaters
- Far infrared therapy
- Bluetooth sound system
- Infracolor chromotherapy light system
- Promotes optimum air circulation with its fresh air vent
The upgraded features of the product might be loved by people who always want to be up-to-date with technology. You need not worry if you are the type who prefers the basics since this sauna seems easy to use once installed.
Who is this Product For?
The product manufacturer said that their saunas lines, including this one, were designed for outstanding value and ease of use. You can easily install this indoors and use it right away.
While it has certain advanced features, which might alienate the non-techies, they seem to be adaptable and could be worked on with a minimal push of some buttons.
- You can easily monitor time and temperature in its LED display.
- It has a soft-touch control panel for ease and convenience of operating the product.
- It includes a lower bench heater and reduced wattage floor to avoid burning sensations typically experienced in certain sauna brands.
- You will also enjoy the product if you love playing music while enjoying the heat and health benefits it provides.
Key Features and Benefits of the Product
- Six carbon tech heaters (oversized) – maximizes the heating capacity of the product.
- One bio-ceramic infrared heater underneath the bench – allows greater circulation inside the sauna.
- The combination of Carbon Tech and Ceramic heaters – can be useful for detoxification and can help alleviate pains caused by bursitis and arthritis and burn about 600 calories in half an hour.
- Infracolor Infusion Mood Lighting System – the latest technology in relaxation therapy utilizing the colors used in Chromotherapy.
- Overall design and construction– help boost the immune system, release body waste and toxins, improve skin tone, clear cellulite, and increase blood circulation.
Here are some of the people’s feedback about the product:
“I’m in it almost every night! It relaxes my entire body, and I sleep well after.”
“I only had a problem with a basic loose connection but have managed it since then. Everything has been great so far other than one of its speakers doesn’t work.”
“I think they are stretching it when they say it could fit three people because two are just comfortable.”
FAQ & Additional Tips
Does it require special plugs?
This product operates at 110 volts and requires a 20-Amp plug and receptacle.
Where can I find its cord?
You will find it in the back.
How long does it take before it reaches its maximum temperature?
It only takes up to 30 minutes for the sauna to reach 140 to 150 degrees.
Can I install the product outdoors?
It is stated in the product description that this is not suitable for outdoor installation. You will also void its warranty when you put it outdoors.
What is the product dimension of its exterior once installed?
Width – 55.25 inches, height – 75 inches, depth – 41.5 inches
The product’s benefits outweigh the cons. Do I recommend it? Yes.
It is well-built and offers many health benefits. If you are searching for good saunas, you may want to look into the Maxxus Infracolor 3-Person Far Infrared Sauna.