We all want a comfortable bathroom with good light and adjustable temperature, depending on our mood. This isn’t a problem because we have available multipurpose fans around. These fans do not only vary the temperature that fits our mood, but they could also give us good lighting and ventilation.
The following are the top ten best bathroom exhaust fans with light and heater that can get the job done reliably.
10 Best Bathroom Exhaust Fans with Light and Heater Reviews
- 1 10 Best Bathroom Exhaust Fans with Light and Heater Reviews
- 1.1 1. Broan-NuTone 655 Bath with Fan and Light with Heater
- 1.2 2. Broan-Nutone 9093WH Exhaust Fan, Heater, & Light Combo
- 1.3 3. 1500-Watt Heater, 110 CFM , 60-Watt Incandescent Light,
- 1.4 4. Broan-NuTone 100HL Directionally-Adjustable Bath Fan with Heater and Fluorescent Light
- 1.5 5. KAZE APPLIANCE Ultra Quiet 90-CFM 0.3-Sones Bathroom Exhaust Fan with LED & Night Light SE90TL2
- 1.6 6. Broan-Nutone QT9093WH Heater, Fan, & Light Combo
- 1.7 7. Panasonic WhisperWarm FV-11VHL2 110 CFM Ceiling Mounted Fan/Heat/Light-Night-Light Combo
- 1.8 8. Delta Electronics RAD80L BreezRadiance 80 CFM Heater,Fan, &Light Combo
- 1.9 9. Air King AK965 Deluxe Combination Heater with Exhaust Fan, Light and Night Light
- 1.10 10. A716BW 90 CFM Bathroom Fan with Heater and Light
- 2 Bathroom exhaust fans with light and heater Benefits
- 3 Things to consider when buying bathroom exhaust fans with light and heater
- 4 Conclusion
1. Broan-NuTone 655 Bath with Fan and Light with Heater
- Good Ventilation
Broan-TuTone 655 Bath has 70 CFM which is the average air distribution of a quality fan. The greater the CFM of a fan, the greater its capacity to distribute the air in cubic feet per minute. Because of its good air distribution, it could be used in a wider bathroom, making one of the best bathroom exhaust fans with light and heater around. Some even consider this as the best bathroom exhaust fan amongst the variety of choices people can buy today.
- White Polymeric Grilles
This fits to most of the bathroom designs because of its color and flexible design.
- Loud or Noisy
The only problem about this fan is its noise. Quieter fans have 1.5 and below sones; however, this has 4.0 sones. Most fans that are producing load noise had 4.0 sones. To know further about sone, read Decibels, Phons, and Sones
- Good size
The fan was manufactured in a way that it could fit small size bathroom, and it could still effectively function in a bathroom sizing up to 65 sq. ft.
- Well-organized installation
You don’t have to worry about the space it could occupy because its Insulation unit us being installed inside the ceiling. It will still maintain the design of your bathroom. The only visible part of the fan is its grille. Furthermore, its grille is light enough to be easily installed.
- Two- or three-function wall controls
The good thing about this fan is that it could be controlled in two or three locations. You could install each of the function wall controls in a different location for you to easily control the fan, its heater, or its light. However, each of the controls or switch should have 20 Ampere supply to function successfully.
- Fan, light, and heater function independently
You don’t have to use all the fan, light, and heater at the same time. However, you could just use the fan and off the light or vice-versa. On the other hand, you could use the heater without using the fan and vice Versa.
- It uses 1300 watt
The fan uses or consumes 1300 watt per hour in heating which is good enough for multipurpose devices.
2. Broan-Nutone 9093WH Exhaust Fan, Heater, & Light Combo
- A high-quality bathroom combo
The fan is the best bathroom heater fan light combo that could increase the temperature or warm a small room up to a room with 65 sq. ft. size.
- Has Four-wall switch
It has four switches available in which you could install in different parts of your building. This is helpful to easily control the fan in a different location.
- It has 3.5 sonnes
3.5 sonnes is not low enough for the fan not to create noise once opened; however, it is low enough not to disturb the whole building. Thus, you could enjoy the warmth from the multi-purpose fan without receiving complaints. Moreover, you could relax without being disturbed by a loud noise.
- 70CFM ventilation fan
The fan could distribute a significant amount of air in which it could supply a wider area. Thus, this can function in a wider room.
- It has 1500 watt heater
Although the number of watt per hour the heater spent is a bit high, this is good enough as compared to the quality of the fan.
- The white enamel grille
Its white enamel grille is suitable for any bathroom to decorate, so you don’t have to worry about how to fit the fan in the decoration of your bathroom.
- It uses 100-Watt incandescent light
One good thing about using incandescent light is that its light is evenly distributed that adds in the comfort level of your bathroom. Furthermore, it is reasonably priced.
3. 1500-Watt Heater, 110 CFM , 60-Watt Incandescent Light,
- It uses 60-watt light
This light is good enough for relaxing your brain and your body. Furthermore, it makes the fan efficient, not spending too much electricity while successfully performing its task. So if you’re searching for the best bathroom exhaust fans with light and heater, then this one is a good pick too.
- It has a white polymeric grille
Just like the other fans, it has a white polymeric grille that suits and fits different bathroom designs. Since it is located the ceiling, this complements the color and design of a ceiling.
- It has anti-vibration mounts
The use of the anti-vibration mounts is to lessen the noise and the vibration produced by the fan.
- Easy installation
The materials needed to properly and securely install the fan are durable anti-vibration mounting brackets, six inches round duct connector as well as a 1.1 inch long tapered sleeve. Once you have the stated materials, you could easily install the fan by yourself. Furthermore, this fits a ceiling with 2 inches by eight inches of construction spaces.
- It has 0.9 sones
One thing I like about this fan is that it produces insignificant sound. Thus, you can relax without being disturbed by the noise coming from the fan. Furthermore, it is an HVI certified product.
- It has excellent ventilation
The fan has 110 CFM fan which means it could distribute a greater amount in a minute as compared to a fan with 70 CFM. Because of this, it could successfully work to a 100 square foot bathroom.
4. Broan-NuTone 100HL Directionally-Adjustable Bath Fan with Heater and Fluorescent Light
- Its fan, heater, and light function independently
- It uses 100-Watt incandescent light
- It uses 1500-watt heater
- It has white polymeric grilles
The white color of the grille fits and complements most designs of ceiling.
- It is easy to install
To install the fan, all you need are 4 inches duct connector and 24 inches adjustable hanger bar system. Adjustable hanger bar system helps to easily install the fan in any construction type.
It could fit a bathroom with 2 inches by 6 inches wide to a 90 square feet bathroom.
- Multi-function wall switches
You could decide the number of switches of the fan that you will install for easy control and manipulation. All you need is a 20-ampere circuit to make all the switches work.
- It has 2.0 Sone
Its sone is small enough not to produce noise that could disturb you. Because of this, it is HVI certified.
- It has excellent ventilation
The fan could distribute hair 100 cubic per minute which means it could supply air to larger space, and it could be used in a wider bathroom.
5. KAZE APPLIANCE Ultra Quiet 90-CFM 0.3-Sones Bathroom Exhaust Fan with LED & Night Light SE90TL2
This fan has only 0.3 sones which means it does not produce sounds sensible by human ears.
- Excellent ventilation
Aside from a noise-free fan, it also has 90 CFM which passes the average CFM for a fan to provide ventilation.
Upon installing, all you need are double hanger mounting bars and 4 inches by 6 inches duct adapter.
- Light and fan could combine or could be separated individually
You could choose between combining the light and fan or separate them individually by using different wall switches.
The fan uses 11 watts LED light and 2 watts LED night light which saves electricity and money.
- Too light
The fan is just 10.85 pounds which is a good fan to install in the ceiling.
6. Broan-Nutone QT9093WH Heater, Fan, & Light Combo
- It uses 100-watt incandescent light
- It consumes 1500 watt heater
- It has white enamel grilles
- Easy and simple to install
For you to install the fan, the materials you need are 4 inches round duct, hanger bars for flexible installation, and mounting brackets.
- It could be used in a variety of bathroom sizes
Could be used from 2 inches by 6 inches ceiling to 105 square feet room.
- It has a four-function wall switch
It has an easy way of managing or controlling the fan because of its four switches that could be located anywhere.
- It has 4.0 sones
Unfortunately, the fan is noisy because it has 4.0 fan. Fans that are usually noisy have 4.0 sones.
7. Panasonic WhisperWarm FV-11VHL2 110 CFM Ceiling Mounted Fan/Heat/Light-Night-Light Combo
- Made from the USA
- It has an insulator
One good thing about this is that it is covered stainless-steel made from magnesium oxide to easily transfer heat at the same time serves as an insulator when the temperature of the fan is elevated.
The fan is designed strong with high-quality components not to easily be destroyed.
- Excellent ventilation
The fan has 110 cubic feet per minutes which is great enough in the distribution of air per minute.
8. Delta Electronics RAD80L BreezRadiance 80 CFM Heater,Fan, &Light Combo
- It has minimal noise
The fan has 1.5 sones which means that it has insignificant sound. You could use this without being disturbed.
- It is made from galvanized steel
This contributes to the durability of the fan since it prevents corrosion.
- To install this, all you need is a 4-inch Plastic Duct Adapter
- Excellent ventilation
The fan could distribute the air in 90 cubic feet per minute which is beyond the average air distribution of a fan.
9. Air King AK965 Deluxe Combination Heater with Exhaust Fan, Light and Night Light
- It uses 1500 watt heater
- It uses adjustable hanging brackets for installing
- One downfall about this fan is that it has 60 CFM which is lower than the average CFM for effective and excellent ventilation.
10. A716BW 90 CFM Bathroom Fan with Heater and Light
- Easy to install.
- It has an aluminum coating
This helps to protect the fan from overheating.
- It has four switches.
- It has5 sone
This means that the fan is free from noise.
- It has 90 CFM
This is enough to successfully ventilate a bathroom.
Bathroom exhaust fans with light and heater Benefits
Why is it wiser to choose multi-purpose fans rather than buying one gadget or device at a time? Here are three reasons.
It saves time, space, and money
Buying one gadget at a time is more expensive than buying a 3-in-1 product. Furthermore, this will save your time looking for the best fan, best light, and best heater. All you need to do is to search for a device that has the three qualities that you are looking for. Also, you don’t have to seek for spaces for the individual devices.
Three problems one solution
This will immediately help you provide ventilation at the same time heating and lighting of your bathroom.
Installing the 3-in-1 product is easier for three products individually. There are guidelines for installing exhausted fans. Check the “Installation Manual and User Guide” to further know about this.
Things to consider when buying bathroom exhaust fans with light and heater
There are three main things for you to consider in buying the best bathroom fan with light and heater.
Take time to read the materials used to make the product
It is always a good thing to check the materials used to check if they are durable.
Ventilation, heating, and light
Make sure that your purpose of purchasing the product will be addressed. Check the Cubic Feet per Minute (WFM) of the product. WFM means the amount of air a fan can distribute. Furthermore, make sure that the Watts used for heating are just enough. Another one is the light being used. There are different watts of light being used; however, make sure that you are using light that is efficient.
Free of noise
One good characteristic of a fan is its being noise-free. Check the sone of the product. If the sone is 2.0 and below, it means the product is almost noise-free. However, if the product has 4 sones, it means that the fan is too noisy.
If you have questions about the best bathroom exhaust fan with light and heater product, you could ask the manufacturers. Moreover, you could also visit the bathroom fan heater light combo reviews and bathroom exhaust fan light heater reviews for you to know what costumers are saying about the products.
Bathrooms are one of the rooms that relieve and comfort us. Thus, it’s always a great idea to invest in useful accessories such as bathroom exhaust fans. The list above showcases some of the best exhaust fans in the market today. If you’re considering to buy one, you can pick from the suggestions above to assure the overall quality of the product.