On lazy days, we usually get tempted to just throw our dirty clothes on our closet floor. Although it’s our bedroom and we can do anything we want to, having an organized room gives us a different level of satisfaction.
In fact, people seem to be obsessed with getting their things organized recently. You can just guess how many people attempt to try the KonMari Method, a tidying up method popularized by Marie Kondo, a Japanese organizing consultant who has appeared in a lot of TV shows.
But really, you don’t have to be an organizing freak like Kondo. Following a simple step of tidying up is enough to keep your room presentable. And one way to do that is getting the best cabinet laundry hamper for your dirty clothes.
How to Choose the Best Laundry Hamper
If you can’t decide which laundry hamper style to buy, here’s a short guide to get you started:
Plastic laundry hampers are probably the most popular among the styles. This is because it’s the cheapest option not to mention the lightest too.
If you want a cheap yet durable hamper, then the best laundry basket is one that is made of plastic. Still, make sure to get the hamper with higher classification. Some of the most durable plastic materials are PVC, HDPE, and Polypropylene.
If you want something that goes well with your wooden interior, then a wooden laundry hamper is the best choice. The wood material gives your room a designer look.
The only downside with this style is that the wood material doesn’t really fair well with moisture. So, you have to keep the wooden laundry hamper away from water.
Cloth hamper is the most lightweight and breathable hamper out of all the styles. You can either get the cotton fabric hamper or the canvas fabric hamper. This style allows you to wash the hamper on a regular basis.
The problem with this hamper is that they don’t really sustain their shape. Unless you want to use the laundry hamper as an additional aesthetic to your room, a cloth hamper is a good option.
Bamboo or Wicker Hamper
One of people’s favorite is the bamboo hamper. Different versions are now available in the market. You can also get a wicker version if you fancy it.
The benefit of bamboo hamper is its Green factor. Many consider this as the best cabinet laundry hamper that is environmentally friendly.
This one is the most expensive among the styles though. In addition, bamboo and wicker laundry hampers are not one that is easy to maintain. But if you’re one who’s into promoting eco-friendly products, then the bamboo hamper is your best pick.
Top 10 Best Cabinet Laundry Hamper Reviews
1. Beach Crest Home Solid Wood Cabinet Laundry
Those who want an all-white look in their bedroom would be happy to buy this cabinet laundry hamper by Beach Crest Home.
This is a solid wood hamper with a smooth white finish that can instantly add elegance to your room. It’s a great laundry cabinet for towels, clothes, and sheets.
- Measures 24.25 by 20.25 by 13 inches (HxWxD)
- The hamper has an inner liner bag that you can take with you to the laundry room.
- Easy to open flip lid
- Assembly is easy
- Fits two loads of dirty clothes
- Looks great in any bathroom interior
2. Andover Mills Louvered Front Cabinet Hamper
This cabinet laundry hamper has a louvered front with a semi-gloss white enamel finish. It has a contemporary look that is perfect for modern homes. Because it has a louvered front this hamper is well-ventilated.
- Made from 100% MDF wood; MDF wood is a great alternative of solid wood
- With a flip lid that is easy to open
- Perfect for that Vintage-ish look
- Can fit in small space or corner of your bathroom
- Easy to put together
- Great quality
3. Laurel Foundry Modern Farmhouse Contemporary Cabinet
Add a rustic touch to your house with this contemporary laundry hamper from Laurel Foundry Modern Farmhouse.
It’s the perfect storage cabinet if you want a bit of lodge charm to your home. Its silver-gray color makes it blend easily with the other furniture.
- This one is easy to clean and maintain.
- Has a flip lid
- Great for both residential and commercial use
- OSHA compliant, meaning it is tested safe to use
- Made from MDF wood material
- Holds a reasonable amount of clothes
4. Birch Lane Heritage Edward Bamboo Cabinet
The slatted design of this cabinet laundry hamper is ideal for rooms with limited space. The vertical slats don’t look crowded to the eye.
In addition, the natural wood finish of the hamper is superb, matching your laid-back taste for furniture. As if the design itself is not enough to attract buyers, this hamper also features a removable liner bag so that you can easily your dirty clothes to the laundry room.
- Has a canvas liner that is machine-washable
- Cleaning this hamper is a piece of cake; just use a damp cloth and wipe.
- The slatted design allows better ventilation. So, your dirty clothes won’t smell funny before washing them.
- Made from solid bamboo wood
- Durable and sturdy
- Stylish and doesn’t really look like a hamper
- This can also be used as a towel storage.
- Eco-friendly option
5. Turn on the Brights Storage Hamper
If you have a rather small space and looking for a cabinet laundry hamper that doesn’t make your place even more crowded, then this best laundry hamper by Turn on the Brights is a great option.
It has a white finish that beautifully complements any room. The storage cabinet is also easy to carry around. Moreover, you can put loads of clothes insider.
- Can be used as a storage for towels, toys, bed sheets, and even stuffed animals
- The lid has rubber bumpers, which help prevent scratches.
- The flip lid is attached securely to the cabinet.
- Made from MDF wood
- Easy to assemble
- Large enough to store bed sheets and pillowcases
Please note that there is no liner bag included in the package. You have to buy it separately.
6. Andover Mills Jesse Linen Hamper
Do you want a hamper with an antique look, is budget-friendly, and very stylish? This Jesse Linen Hamper by Andover Mills is what you are looking for.
It’s the perfect cabinet laundry for homeowners who have the eye for traditional yet neutral upholstery with silhouettes that can create an elegant atmosphere.
This Andover Mills Jesse Linen Hamper is made from the combination of Solid wood and MDF wood.
- Made from solid pine wood and manufactured wood, which makes the cabinet even more attractive
- With an oatmeal finish, making it easier for you to integrate it to your current interior
- Includes removable cloth bags
- It doesn’t have a lid, you can open the cabinet by just pulling or tilting the drawer.
- Easy to assemble
7. Viv + Rae Giselle Cabinet Laundry Hamper
This is the perfect choice for those who want gender neutral laundry hamper. The Viv + Rae Giselle Cabinet Laundry Hamper looks good for both men and women room.
It has a whimsy yet classic appeal. You can either put it in your bathroom or just beside your closet.
- Made from 100% solid wood, so quality and durability are great
- This one has a lid and carry handles.
- With 1-year product warranty; a much better service as compared to the 90-days warranty of the other products
- Looks like a piece of furniture
- Perfect for small areas
8. Heritage Pine Collection Tilt Out Laundry Hamper
If you want to personalized your cabinet laundry hamper and choose the color of stain to match the room, then there is no better option for you but this Heritage Pine Collection Tilt Out Laundry Hamper.
Premium quality wood with wide range of stain choices, this cabinet laundry hamper surely offers what you are looking for.
Some homeowners choose to have a brightly colored furniture to match their lively and charming personality. Thus, this hamper makes a good investment.
- Made from pine solid wood
- You can choose the stain for the wood, so whether you have a neutral, dark, or bright room interior, you can match this hamper pretty well.
- Dimension is 21.5 by 13 by 34 (WXDXH)
- This is also Amish handcrafted and made in America.
- There is no lid; just tilt the drawer by pulling the handle.
- Aside from the main drawer where you can put your dirty clothes, this hamper also includes a small drawer for extra storage.
9. Aqua Teak Nila Double Teak Laundry Hamper
Individuals with a penchant for antique things would love to have this storage hamper. It has a unique vintage-like design and is made from a high-grade wood material.
This product is only offered with a 30-day warranty service though. But customers who have used this laundry storage are happy with their purchase.
- Eco-friendly laundry hamper
- Made from 100% solid teak wood material
- Has a rubber gripping feet, thus giving great stability
- Teak wood is a top choice in many architectural magazines because of its impressive durability, resistance, and style.
- This is naturally-resistant to water, pests, and even from rotting.
- Easy to open through its pneumatic lid opener
- Includes a drawstring bag, which you can remove and bring to the laundry area
- Can also be used as a toy storage
10. Bird Rock Home Natural Bamboo Laundry Hamper
How does a bamboo laundry hamper sound like? A great eco-friendly alternative to plastic hampers, right?
This Natural Bamboo Spa Laundry Hamper by Bird Rock is made from 100% renewable bamboo material. It has a slatted design and has total dimensions of 20.75 by 13.75 by 25.25 inches (WxDxH).
- Provides great ventilation, thanks to its slatted design
- Easy to transport and is made from lightweight bamboo material
- Includes a canvass liner bag that is removable and machine-washable
- Looks like a furniture, so it’s a great statement piece
- Priced just right
There is no doubt that a cabinet laundry hamper is a must in every household. We would choose it over a laundry bag or plastic. The cabinet structure just brings tidying up dirty clothes toa different level.
Moreover, the cabinet hamper doesn’t look like a storage for dirty clothes at all. It could pass as a furniture. If you choose the Tilt Out type, you can put books or some decors on top. No one would suspect it’s a laundry hamper after all.
Out of all the ten products on the list, we would recommend the Aqua Teak Nila Double Teak Laundry Hamper. The fact that it is very durable, sturdy, and is resistant to water, pests, and even rotting has won us over. Although Teak Wood is pretty expensive, but we think it’s worth it.
How about you? Which one is your favorite? Comment down below!