There aren’t a lot of places you can go to just sit around and wind down, especially none that offer a refreshing hot air jet tub experience – none that is easily accessible anyway. If only there was a way to do it in the comfort of your own home, right?
What if there was?
Keep reading to learn more about how you can have your own rest and relaxation experience without leaving your space.
The Coleman Palm Springs Airjet Inflatable Hot Tub is a soothing spa unit you can install right in your backyard. It is a durable, easy-to-set-up, massage-equipped hot tub you can enjoy with your friends and family.
Coleman is a company that offers camping gear and backyard equipment that caters to your comfort needs. They offer a variety of products that take you on an adventure inside your own area. Their inflatable hot tub does just that as well.
This air jet tub offers everything you could ask for in a backyard spa, with important features so you can get your relaxation on.
- Durability: The Coleman hot tub is made with puncture-resistant DuraPlus material that protects it from stretching and expanding so it can maintain its shape no matter how many times you inflate and deflate it. This material is used on the inflatable walls and internal beams of the spa.
- Capacity: Its 77 by 28-inch size lets it hold up to 6 adults at a time, with enough space for each person, and it can be filled to about 80% with water.
- Inclusions: The tub is not only good for relaxing and fun, but it also comes with other items that will take away the hassle of maintaining and storing it.
Even with its great features, this unit still comes with some disadvantages.
- Hardware: There has been feedback on the filter and pump being a little faulty. You might need to change your filter often and the pump tends to leak.
- Space: The tub is big, so you need ample space to cater to it, and since it is inflatable you need to place it in an area where it is away from any sharp objects.
- Level Ground: You want to make sure that your tub is placed on a level surface so it doesn’t tip over, putting it on unlevel ground might expose it to the risk of damage.
The Coleman air jet hot tub has a lot of great features and it offers you relaxation and massage therapy in your backyard, it might be one of the best inflatable hot tubs on the market. It is not only a great product, but it will also give you the best bang for your buck.
Who is this product for?
The hot tub is perfect for family gatherings or relaxing with your friends, maybe you just want to relax by yourself. Whatever you need it for, this spa unit is just right for anyone.
The Coleman Palm Springs air jet hot tub offers you a lot of benefits to give you the full spa experience, here are the key features that make it the best choice for you:
- Airjet System: The spa is equipped with a massage system that blows bubbles from the bottom of the spa which releases from 140 jets. This bubbling effect will help you relax and unwind.
- Set up: The tub is inflated using an air pump which also comes packaged with it. The pump also heats, runs the filter, and controls the massage system. So, it is both easy and convenient.
- Water Maintenance: A dispenser that evenly disperses the proper amount of chlorine to maintain clean and healthy water is also included. It also has a reinforced cover that locks in the heat and keeps debris and dust out when it is not in use.
Unboxing And Setting-up The Coleman Saluspa Palm Springs Spa
- Drema, Walmart: This is my 4th inflatable Hot Tub. The price has been comparable on all four. I do have to say that the quality of this Coleman is superior to all the others I have had in the past. The size is also larger. I set it up in spare room with concrete floors. It was very easy and so far, maintenance has been very easy. Highly recommend.
- Olivia, Walmart: had it up for one week before the pump started leaking bad. There was also a giant air bubble in the liner which was annoying when sitting in it. I love the hot tub but it sucks waiting on the warranty after only having it a week.
- How do I set it up? You just need to hook it up to the air pump and watch it inflate, it is quick and easy.
- Do I need to buy anything else? Every purchase of the item comes with an air pump, filter, chemical dispenser, and cover.
- How much water does it need? With its size and capacity, the tub needs about 242 gallons of water.
With all the great features mentioned above, it is safe to say that the Coleman Palm Spring Airjet Hot Tub is a recommended spa unit for your backyard. If you want to learn more about the product and its benefits, you can check it out here.
Ideally, if you are looking for the best hot tub for your home, then the Coleman might just be the best choice.