After a long week of work and hustles, what can be more satisfying and relaxing than dipping yourself in a pleasurable hot tub? The right hot tub can transform your outdoor space, giving you a soothing oasis in the most comfortable location – your home.
After taking the time to research various spas on the market, I came across the Lifesmart Spa 5 Person 28 Jet Hot Tub Spa. Read on our Lifesmart Spa 5 person 28 Jet reviews to know more about this unit.
Lifesmart Spas Lifesmart 5 – Person 28 – Jet Hot Tub Review
The Lifesmart Spa 5 person 28 Jet is a high-quality spa designed to perfectly fit five adults or a whole family with their kids. It is equipped with 28 powerful jets for a relaxing experience while sitting in the spa.
This spa is manufactured by Lifesmart, renowned for providing premium quality, affordable, durable, and energy-efficient hot tubs for any home.
- Easy to set up
- The water jets are powerful
- Energy Efficient
- Durable construction
- Elegant Sandstone design
- Steps are not included
- Need to heat up again after an hour of use
- Delivery takes time
- Water jets: 28
- Person capacity: 5
- Maximum temperature: 104 celcius
- waterfall features
- 110 V plug and play
- Includes Ozonator
The Lifesmart Spa 5 person 28 Jet is a reasonably priced water tub that can be easily assembled in your backyard or indoors. Although one may need to keep heating it, we still believe that it is a great value for money for anyone that wants a spa-like experience at home.
Who is This Product For?
The Lifesmart Spa 5 person 28 Jet is the best hot tub for people who want to re-energize themselves along their friends and family. It perfectly fits five people, and it can be used quickly with its Plug and play features to give an invigorating experience.
Key Features and Benefits of the Product
Here are some of the most beneficial features of this hot tub.
- 28 Powerful Water Jets: It has strong jets that prompt a reinvigorating massage on the different parts of your body for maximum relaxation and comfort. The water pressure is enough to lounge in and feel relaxed after use. It is accurately positioned to trigger strategic body parts like the back, neck, and legs for a hydrotherapeutic experience.
- Perfectly Fits Five People: The spa is composed of a lounger and two bench seats that seat five people perfectly while taking their time of relaxation.
- Molded Polyethylene Material: The unit has a full foam insulation feature, and its plastic material has a light but very durable performance. This can hold the 315 gallons of water well and the weight of the people lounging in.
- 110 V Plug and play: The Lifesmart Spa 5 person 28 Jet is easy to set up, and you need to plug it into a standard 110/120 volts outlet. This way, you can start using the spa as soon as possible. Besides, you don’t need to put another 220 v line, saving you a lot of money in the long run.
- Easy Control Panel: The spa has a simple operating system for the temperature, LED lights, and water jets.
- Energy Efficient: This hot tub is designed with energy-efficient full foam insulation to help you save on energy bills.
- Additional Features: This unit comes with useful features such as a waterfall, multi-colored lights, an Ozone water care system for ensuring clean water, and filtration. All these features help to enhance your experience in the hot tub.
Most customers are delighted about this hot tub upon their purchase. However, others expressed their concerns about it.
- “This actually is a great hot tub, perfect size. No problems so far and it’s been a year and a half.”
- “Hot tub is very durable. The only downside is that it starts cooling down around an hour of use, and takes a long time to heat back up.”
- “Since this hot tub was set up in my patio, I have had a hard time standing up from it. I especially love the powerful jets as they are very hydrotherapeutic.”
- “I bought this for my mum and she enjoys the relaxing bubbles from the 28 built-in jets. The only issue is that this unit does not come with steps and this makes it hard for her to get in.”
- Can this spa be installed in a deck? Yes, you can install this kind of spa on decks as long as the deck is sturdy enough. The load capacity of the deck should be much greater than the spa’s weight.
- How long before I drain my spa? The recommended time to drain a spa is every three to six months. However, this still depends on the frequency of use and the water condition.
We hope that our Lifesmart Spa 5 person 28 Jet reviews give you useful insights into your choice of spa. This pool is worth considering not just for the exceptional features but also because it is a good worth for your money.
Should you consider buying this Lifesmart Spa 5 person 28 Jet, please click this link.