US stove company has attained great success in producing high quality heaters for years. Originated in 1869, this giant company has satisfied many consumers across the world. For almost three centuries, US stoves has remained to one of the leading manufactures for heaters and cast-iron ranges.
For this reason, it is certain that you will find the best pellet stove and the best wood burning stove for your needs. However, it can be overwhelming to pick the most outstanding US stove unit, considering that there are many options to choose from.
To help you decide, here is our complete US stove reviews.
Why US Stove?
- 1 Why US Stove?
- 2 6 Best-Value US Stove Reviews
- 2.1 1. King Wood Pellets Stove
- 2.2 2. Small Wood Pellet Stove
- 2.3 3. Bay Front Pellet Stove
- 2.4 4. Logwood 900 sq. Wood stove burning stove
- 2.5 5. Wiseway Direct Vent Wood Pellet Stove
- 2.6 6. Multi-Fuel Fireplace 6041l
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 Conclusion
There are many reasons why you should go for the brand US stove. One clear reason is its partnership with other huge companies such as Perry Stove Works of Albany and Wetter Manufacturing of Memphis.
The US Stove company sells both wood burning stoves and pellet stoves. They may work the same in providing heat but it both do not offer the same advantages. To know what benefits you will get from the US Stoves, we list them down for your convenience:
Advantages of US Pellet Stove
- Cost-efficient – The best pellet stove from the US stove company is easier and less expensive to install. Unlike wood burning stove, the US pellet stove does not need a flue for installation. You only need a venting system for a successful installation
- Ease of clean – US Pellet stoves produce little ash. For this reason, you will not experience the traditional creosote build-up that usually occurs in a wood burning stove. Pellets are highly dense and compressed. It would not take up space once you dump it off unto the stove.
- Controlled Heat – US pellet stoves are efficient than wood heaters. There is a combustion that will occur in a smaller, hence, making it easy to control. It also has a thermostat where you can set up the desired temperature for your home. Because of this, there is no need to get up at night to adjust the temperature. You will also be at peace because of reduced risks of fire.
Advantages of US Wood Burning Stove
- Environmental and economic friendly – If you are looking for a cost-efficient heater, you will not go wrong with wood burning stove from US stove. Stoves from the said company are more economical than their electric heater counterpart. US wood burning stoves are also environmentally friendly. Being EPA certified, rest assure that gas and fuel emissions are not harmful to the environment. As per Pellet Fuel Institute, the wood burning stoves are carbon neutral and produces unlimited sustainable fuel source.
- Supports local industries – Since wood pellets are locally produced, more farmers and other local industries are needed to produce wood pellet mills. In this way, you are helping the locals to earn income.
- Efficient – The best wood burning stove burns pellet into small ashes. This makes them convenient as compared to cordwood and woodchips.
6 Best-Value US Stove Reviews
1. King Wood Pellets Stove
First on our list is this cute-sized wood burning stove. This unit is crafted from high quality metal and ceramic glass. It measures 2200 sq. meter in size, which makes it suitable for less capacious homes.
The unit has an upgraded digital control for easy temperature adjustments. It is designed with a glass window allowing you to see the fire from the outside. I also appreciate the air wash system that helps with easy maintenance of the glass.
The stove has a 25lbs hopper. According to the US stove company reviews, this product can last for one day. It is however vital to note that it can go for 24 hours when used on lower temperature settings.
- 25lbs hopper
- Upgraded and top mounted digital controls
- Ceramic glass with air wash system for easy and large viewing
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Entire unit is made of high-quality materials
- Technologically advanced
- Heats longer
- Not recommended for huge houses
2. Small Wood Pellet Stove
Design and technology are some powerful features integrated in this wood pellet stove. It has a sleek and gorgeous design compatible for any type of interior design. I also love that this stove is equipped with a thermostat and the digital control board.
The thermostat assures safe use as it functions automatically with less energy consumption. On the other hand, the digital control board allows you to make use of 4 different setting. With this spec, you can utilize your wood burning stove up to 40 hours by maximizing the lowest heat setting.
According to some United States stove company reviews, consumers are in love with the glass design. The glass has a refined feature and it is so aesthetically pleasing to look at.
- Digital control board with 4 heat settings
- Large window for easy fire viewing
- Airwash glass
- Classic and aesthetic design
- Easy viewing of fire
- Ease of installation
- Not suitable for large houses
- Needs refueling due to less hopper capacity
- Mostly out of stock
3. Bay Front Pellet Stove
The Bay Front Pellet Stove has a huge display of window making the flames visible and appealing to look at. Interesting, it offers a bay-style viewing when you sit across the stove.
This stove has a heat of 2200 sq. meter and offers up to 48,000 of BTUs. It has 40lbs hopper which is quite huge for its size. Because of its hopper capacity, refueling for the day of use is unnecessary.
The company also equipped this unit with electronic controls. Most US stove pellet stove reviews recommend this unit for mobile and modular homes.
- Automatic ignition
- Electronic controls
- Temperature control blower
- Bay-style viewing
- EPA certified
- Large hopper to last heat longer
- Refueling may not be of need for 24hour use
- Heats easily and efficiently
- Stove is huge and heavy
- Burn pot needs regular cleaning and maintenance
- Not cost-efficient for small and average-sized homes
4. Logwood 900 sq. Wood stove burning stove
The US stoves wood company also manufactures direct vent wood burning stove under the name “Ashley Heart.” This product is heavy-duty and cast-iron made. It is rustic, hence, will give you nostalgic effect from your childhood.
The stove is meant for outdoor use. If you are looking for cost-efficient and convenient stove for your camping trips or island hopping, this is suitable for you.
The unit has 2-safety handles for ease of use. The iron design looks classic. However, do not underestimate it since itis technologically advanced. Take note though this is not suitable for modular and mobile homes.
- Freestanding stove
- Made of high-quality materials
- 2-piece handle
- 2020 EPA exterior
- Classic and stylish
- Specifically designed for outdoor use
- Not recommended for modular and mobile homes
- For outdoor use only
5. Wiseway Direct Vent Wood Pellet Stove
This unit has a revolutionary design which is very much different from the usual US stove designs. Its price is a bit intimidating, but it is worth it considering the features included. It is tagged as the only UL Listed non-electrical and EPA certified in the market.
This stove is gravity fed, and this means that no power is needed. It is also amazingly easy to operate. You just need to burn the flue and chamber and you are good to go. The natural draft feature is responsible for it is quiet and easy operation.
When used, the flame is pleasing to the eyes. You can see the fire moving upward through the window. This stove is said to be a perfect primary source of heat in areas with no electricity.
- Gravity Fed
- EPA certified
- Non-electric pellet
- Direct Vent
- Technologically advanced
- Unique design
- Silent operation and safe to use
- Power-saving as no electricity is needed
- Design may not be stylish for some
6. Multi-Fuel Fireplace 6041l
Looking for a multifunctional stove? Here is the most innovative stove from the US Stove company called Multi-Fuel Fireplace. This stove is so efficient, and it can burn soy, corn, cherry pits and processed sillage.
The 6041l is designed for convenience. Equipped with 5 blower speed option, this stove is easy to adjust and control. It also has a digital control responsible for start-up, testing, and operation.
Additionally, it allows large viewing, thanks to its beautiful glass window. With its 60lbs capacity, it can heat up your home for almost 48 hours. It is suitable for mobile and modular home.
- Push button igniter
- Lead readouts
- Built-in diagnostics
- Digital control board
- Easy adjustment and control
- Sophisticated Design
- Huge hopper capacity
- For larger homes
- Item is pricey if to be used for average-sized homes
- Separate purchase of hardware is needed for installation
Frequently Asked Questions
How to install a Pellet and Wood Burning Stove?
It depends on the kind of unit you have. Some pellet and wood burning stoves are ready to install, whereas some need an electrician and additional purchase for the hardware.
Anyhow, installation should not take a lot of electrical upgrade these days. If you do not want additional charges, you can buy an easy to plug wood or pellet stove.
Is electricity needed to run a pellet stove.
Yes, stoves of these kinds require electricity to function. Because of this, they are truly cost-efficient and have less hassle If you want a no-electricity required heating, you can buy US Stoves direct vent wood pellet stove. This requires gravity to function.
How to clean both pellet and wood burning stove?
Maintaining your pellet or wood burning stove is a piece of cake. You only remove the ash and wipe the interior with the right cleaning tool to get rid of carbon deposits. Then clean the exterior and the glass door and you are done.
Does the US stove company offer a warranty?
Yes. The company is very sure of their manufactured products. They give 3-year warranty service upon purchase as proof of their quality craftsmanship.
Does the US stove products have thermostat.
Yes, all US stove products are equipped with thermostat. With this feature, you can easily adjust the temperature you want to receive from your stove. This also runs automatically. When the temperature in your home increase, the heat levels will decrease, whereas if it is colder, the heat will increase.
Whether you are looking for a pellet, or a wood burning stove, the US Stove Company will never run out of offers for you. However, more than choosing the appropriate stove for your home, finding the best unit for your living condition is a lot difficult too.
Luckily, the above US stove reviews provide a breakdown of the best models in the market. We hope it comes in handy in helping you make the right purchase decision.