Some people have a negative connotation of Saunas, but in truth, more than pleasure and relaxation, sauna bathing offers many health benefits.
It is a century-old natural healing and wellness method backed by science. Modern medical research has proven that sauna bathing helps improve circulatory, cardiovascular, and immune functions. Because of these benefits, more people install saunas in their homes.
Here are the Westinghouse 2 Person FAR Infrared Sauna reviews for more information.
Westinghouse 2 – Person Indoor Bluetooth Compatible FAR Infrared Sauna Reviews
The Westinghouse 2 Person FAR Infrared Sauna is a product of Westinghouse, an American company with an established reputation in household appliances and technology since 1886. The Westinghouse sauna provides ultimate detoxification through its unique infrared sauna therapy.
The following are the features of the Westinghouse 2 Person FAR Infrared Sauna
- Instructions for installation are very easy to follow.
- Assembly and installation take only 25 minutes
- Very practical, modern, and high-tech
- It is made from Hemlock wood, so it is durable
- Very reasonable price
- The package does not include assembly, so you need to assemble it yourself.
- Heat is not evenly distributed.
For w\Whom is the Product Intended?
Whether you are a regular sauna goer or not, a sauna is a good option if you care for your health and are open to natural alternative ways of health and wellness. A sauna at home is highly recommended for people who experience chronic stress, cardiovascular conditions, and skin problems.
The key feature of the Westinghouse 2-Person FAR infrared Sauna is its innovative digital LED control panel that is very easy to operate. Even older people who are not technology-oriented can easily use it.
- A 2-person capacity does not take much space in the house.
- Seven high functioning infrared carbon film heating panel
- User-friendly interior digital LED control panel.
- Therapeutic colored LED lights with brown-tinted tempered glass door.
- Bluetooth MP3 player with speakers
- 1700 watts total heating power
- Made of Hemlock wood
The best way to ensure that a product is good is through customer reviews who have experienced that product first-hand. The following are Westinghouse 2 Person FAR Infrared Sauna reviews from customers.
- “I need to set it up, but the pieces look solid.” Carmen, Bellevue, WA
- “Had this sauna for a few weeks. So far, so good. No issues. My 7-year-old and I put it together.” Brad, Duncan BC
- “For the price, I can’t complain. Very easy to put together. The cuts were not 100% straight, and it did not snap together perfectly (A few gaps in some places), but overall I am happy with how it turned out.” Riley
- “I love my new sauna. It was relatively easy to set up with me (a smaller woman) and one tall, strong guy. The door is pretty heavy, so be careful there. I’ve been using it every night. I love the Bluetooth music feature from my iPhone. It gets nice and hot and has zero issues. Highly recommend it.” Leah W
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the highest temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit?
Its maximum temperature is 135 degrees Fahrenheit.
Its EMF level is 222.
Is there a warranty for this product?
Yes, it has a 1-year warranty coverage.
Is it advisable to put it outside?
No. It cannot be placed outside. It is an interior sauna.
What is its voltage?
It has 110 volts.
Is this safe to use by kids?
Yes. EMF is extremely low for safety.
Is it suitable for outdoor installation?
Not at all. It is not ideal for outdoor use.
My verdict about Westinghouse 2 Person FAR Infrared Sauna is that it exceeds my expectations. It is ergonomically designed to meet the health requirements of anyone who might be needing more than relaxation.
Moreover, the integration of therapeutic LED colors, high-performance infrared carbon film, and a Bluetooth music player maximize the health benefits for the user.
Like one reviewer said, it is worth your money. I can say that Westinghouse 2 Person FAR Infrared sauna is, by far, a good option.