Everyone wants to be able to relax in the comforts of their own homes. One common home relaxation method is allowing yourself a good long soak in the tub.
But what if there was a way to make that experience even better? Hot tubs not only make your home a better place to relax in but they also have additional health benefits.
If you’re undecided on which hot tub to get for your home, then these Bestway SaluSpa Honolulu Inflatable Hot Tub reviews can bring you one step closer to a decision.
Overview of the Product
With inner walls and floors that feature a classic mosaic and a gorgeous gray rattan wrapping around the outer wall, this inflatable SaluSpa adds great visual value to your home. Manufactured by Bestway, the hot tub has 114 air jets that make for a soothing massage experience.
- Made of extremely durable material
- Easy set-up
- Can fit up to 6 adults
- Has a cover that keeps the spa warm and clean when not in use
- Needs a lot of time for the water to heat up
- Extremely expensive to keep it heated
Aside from a visually appealing appearance, this inflatable hot tub serves its intended purpose of improving your leisure time. Although it is not without its issues, it still makes for a great relaxing hot tub.
Who is the product for?
This is the best inflatable hot tub for small families as it can comfortably fit two adults and three children at most. It’s also great for those with a small circle of friends whom they would want to hang out and relax in the hot tub with.
These are the key features of this inflatable hot tub:
- Inflated walls that are made of Tritech material that is responsible for the hot tub’s comfort and durability
- Reinforced cover complete with safety lock clips as well as a built-in air chamber for keeping the hot tub warm
- 114 air jets that contribute to a soothing and relaxing massage experience
- Automatic timer-controlled and power-saving heating system
- Integrated water filtration system
- “Fantastic hot tub! It heats up very nicely. The issue is its not really comfortable after two people, my parents are about 5’9 and 5’3 and they can fit comfortably if its just them but when i try to get in as well its difficult to be comfortable. I would recommend this for a max of three medium sized people. Other than the size issues it’s a great hot tub. Its worth the money I spent.”
- “I am very pleased with this hot tub. Well worth every penny. Set up is incredibly easy. Took about eighteen hours for the water to reach 104 degrees. The air jets are a lot more powerful than I thought. I highly recommend.”
- “The pumps are horrible. We had to have it fixed five times throughout the years. Absolute waste.”
- Does the hot tub have built-in seats? Unfortunately, there is no built-in seating for this hot tub.
- How much does it weigh when it’s fully filled up? The product weighs 2,103 lbs when it’s filled with water.
- Is it hard to deflate and store away? No, deflating and putting it away should be fairly easy.
- Can salt water be used in the hot tub? Yes, you can choose to use salt water in the hot tub.
- Can the hot tub be used during the winter? It needs to be at least 40 degrees Fahrenheit for the hot tub to be perfectly functional. Using it when the weather is less than the recommended temperature is not advisable.
- How long is the cord that comes with the tub? The tub’s cord that can be connected to a power outlet is 11’ long.
There are a lot of factors that needs to be put into consideration before purchasing a hot tub. These Bestway SaluSpa Honolulu Inflatable Hot Tub reviews show that although the hot tub may still have its issues, it’s definitely one that’s still worth checking out.