Indeed, choosing the ideal kerosene heater isn’t easy for first-time buyers as you need proper knowledge of the design and functionality to avoid making a wrong choice. I bought my first Duraheat kerosene heater after reading Duraheat kerosene heater reviews online.
I have used the Duraheat heater for a while and I find it an efficient and affordable deal. Read on to find out if it’s an ideal product for your needs.
DuraHeat Portable Convection Kerosene Heater Review
- 1 DuraHeat Portable Convection Kerosene Heater Review
- 2 Customer Reviews
- 3 FAQ
- 4 Additional tips
- 5 Final Verdict
The Dura heat 23,800 BTU is a portable convection kerosene heater that can drastically reduce your room heating bill as it does not need electricity to work. This heater can burn up to 10 hours and can easily warm hard to heat areas, making it the best kerosene heater for indoor use. The product is made by Duraheat, which is reputable in the heating industry for producing good quality heater.
- Source: Kerosene
- BTU: 23,800
- 360 degrees radius
- Number of heat sources: 2
- Has a tip-over shut off for safety
Pros of this DuraHeat Portable Convection Kerosene Heater
- Highly portable
- Little maintenance required
- No requirement of chimney
- Easy to assemble
- Burns for long hours
- Reduces electricity bill
Cons of this Convection Kerosene Heater
- Refueling inconvenience
- The danger of potential fire hazard
- Changed Indoor quality may affect some people adversely
Even though the product has certain limitations, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages. It is a convenient and portable option that is durable, has a high heat output, and is less expensive.
Who is This Product For?
While anyone can buy this product, it is highly recommended for:
- Anyone that is looking for a viable and portable option to save on room heating costs.
- People who need to migrate frequently from one place to other.
- The heater is also a viable choice for people who want to replace their electric heaters with an excellent non-electric alternative.
- It is pretty helpful for people residing in areas that face frequent power cuts.
- Consumers who have a large room can find this heater useful as it can generate heat in all directions.
Key Features and Benefits
- 360-Degree Radius: One of the critical features of this heater is projecting warmth in a 360-degree radius. This makes it possible to warm up a room in all directions. Therefore, if you possess a large room, then the product can quickly heat every corner, including areas that are difficult to heat.
- Safety Shut Off Function: Kerosene heaters are mostly feared for fire hazards. Fortunately, this product comes with a safety shut-off feature that will quickly extinguish flames if the unit is jarred. Also, Duraheat 23,800 BTU’S Convection kerosene heater is equipped with a safety shut-off tip, ensuring safety to the consumers.
- Battery Ignition: Battery ignition makes the lighting process faster, and you don’t need matches for the procedure.
- Portability: This heater is highly portable, making it possible to carry it from one area to another.
Here are some customer Duraheat convention kerosene reviews;
- “The heater worked fine and didn’t produce any odor. I used only K-1 Kerosene.”
- “Wow! This month my heating cost reduced a lot. “
- “I have heated my 1050 sq ft room with this heater. Also, it did not emit any smoke.”
- “Provides good warmth but burns up fuel very quickly.”
Does the Dura Heat convection kerosene heater possess a wick?
Yes, the Dura Heat convection kerosene heater has a single wick
Can I use diesel instead of Kerosene to start the heater?
No, you must use only Kerosene as diesel will damage the wick and cause carbon monoxide leakage
Can I light the heater without a battery?
Yes, you can quickly light the heater manually without a battery
- Give time for maintenance
- Check the wick every week and clean regularly
- Use only 1-K grade kerosene
The Duraheat portable kerosene heater is a portable unit that can be depended upon to provide adequate heat. I highly recommend Duraheat portable convection style kerosene heater as it is highly functional, portable, and affordable.
Besides, it gives a significant heat output and can warm up in all directions, making it ideal for heating larger rooms. I hope that our Duraheat kerosene heater reviews were useful to help you make an informed decision.