There is no doubt about the benefits of having your home spa. However, it is still not easy for customers to know which model is good for them. If you are still struggling, read the Aquarest Spas Select 400 reviews for more information.
Aquarest Spas Select 400 reviews
This brand offers different models of hot tubs with outstanding features. Their products are designed for two, three and even six people. No matter how many people in your family, you can find a home spa from Aquarest Spa.
The Select 400 has a perfect size and design for 4 people. So if your family has two children, you must take a look at this model. The hot tub comes with four seating buckets so you and other members can sit comfortably inside.
If you don’t have kids, you can relax in this home spa with your friends. The capacity of this spa is amazing, at 190-gallon weight lifting. That can explain to you why this model is such a great option for your family.
Similar to any other home spas from the famous brand, the Spa is made of stainless steel which makes it easy for maintenance and cleaning. And the full-foam insulation and a deluxe cover makes it durable.
Besides, this model comes with digital controls that allow you to control it with a few touches. That just tells you how easily this spa can be controlled and used.
Enjoy hot water massage and relieve your back pain or sore muscles with this hot tub is an excellent idea.
- Backlit LED waterfall: This feature creates a relaxing atmosphere for you while spending time in the hot tub.
- 20 hydrotherapy jets: These powerful jets will work on all muscles that need a treatment.
- Easy to clean: It can be cleaned with the water draining method, which makes cleaning so easy for you.
- Two side air controls: This feature allows you to adjust how much water pressure you want to get.
The Pros of This Aquarest Spas Select 400
- Has 4 seats for 4 people
- 20 powerful jets for incredible massage and therapy
- Durable with deluxe cover
- Comes with LED waterfall and digitally controlled
- It has full-foam insulation
- Easy to set up
Cons of The Aquarest Spas
- It is a little bulky
- Not easy to move from one place to another
Mark, a verified buyer from Saltillo, MS considers buying this hot tub a “great experience for me. The hot tub itself was easy to set up. We have used it almost every night since delivery. Great price for a good hot tub.”
According to Kevin from OG: “So far so good. Perfect size really. It says 4 people but I’d struggle to get 4 of me in it as 3 is perfect. Keeps the temp so far with no issues and no leaks” and it was a “great buy if you ask me!”
Harold from York Haven, PA thinks it is a “great spa, just perfect.” “The spa works great, heats great, space is perfect. I read the walls were rough, not at all, very comfortable. I run a bromine set up because its inside, spa selections chemicals, couldn’t be easier.”
Richard from Junction city, OR has a concern as it “works great but makes a loud whistling sound when the jets are running. Interior was slightly scratchy at first but I hope it will grind down a bit.”
Frequently asked questions
- Should I put the spa on grass, soil or cement?: The hot tub needs to be put on a solid and flat surface, either concrete slabs or decks to support the weight.
- How do you drain the hot tub for cleaning?: The hot tub has a drain, so you don’t really need to worry about it.
- What comes with the spa?: Every Aquarest Spas model comes with standard accessories. They are cup holders, insulated covers, armrests, locking straps, foam barrier, filtration system, and backlit waterfall light system.
Hopefully the Aquarest Spas Select 400 reviews have provided all the info that you need to make your decision. This comfortable spa is perfect for 2 or 3 adults and 4 if there are kids. If this is the design that you want, get one for your family. If not, there are still other models from Aquarest Spas for you to choose from.