People have been using hot tubs since time immemorial- from public spa houses in Ancient Rome until today. Hot tubs are a good investment. It promotes relaxation, pain relief, stress reliever, and a lot more. Bathing in a hot tub is not only a good family get together, but it also adds beauty to your home. However, like any other investment, choosing the best hot tubs should be carefully researched.
To help you in your decision making, we’ve made a Lifesmart Spa review. Read further to know our best hot tub picks, including commendable features, and customers comments about the product.
Why Choose Lifesmart Spa Hot Tub
- 1 Why Choose Lifesmart Spa Hot Tub
- 2 10 Best Lifesmart Spa Reviews
- 2.1 1. Lifesmart Spas LS100 4 – Person 13 – Jet Rectangular Plug And Play Hot Tub
- 2.2 2. Lifesmart Spas LS200 4-Person 13-Jet Hot Tub
- 2.3 3. Lifesmart Spas Tierra 5-Person 60-Jet Hot Tub
- 2.4 4. Lifesmart Spas Sereno 4 Person 22 Jet Hot Tub
- 2.5 5. Lifesmart Spas Coronado DLX (LS600DX) 65-Jet, 7-Person
- 2.6 6. Lifesmart Spas LS700DX 7-Person 90-Jet 230-Volt Spa with Waterfall
- 2.7 7. Lifesmart Spas Lifesmart 5 – Person 28 – Jet Hot Tub
- 2.8 8. Lifesmart Spas Leganza 6 Person 90 Jet Hot Tub
- 2.9 9. Lifesmart Spas 3 Person 34 Jet Acrylic Rectangular Hot Tub
- 2.10 10. Lifesmart Spas 5 Person 65 Jet Rectangular Hot Tub
- 3 Check Out These Lifesmart Spa Hot Tubs Reviews Guidelines!
- 4 Conclusion
LifeSmart is a company famed for its luxurious spas, which also uses ECO SMART technology that aims to save energy when in use. The company exceeded the California Energy Commission Standards for spa and hot tubs and is officially authorized for sale in all the states. Due to the company’s reputation, a lot of their products are commended by their customers. Here are some of the reviews of their products:
10 Best Lifesmart Spa Reviews
1. Lifesmart Spas LS100 4 – Person 13 – Jet Rectangular Plug And Play Hot Tub
This hot tub with four bucket seats offers maximum relation without going overboard with your energy bill. It comes with adjustable jest, a smart digital control panel, an air control valve, and a 1.0 HP pump.
The product is made by Lifesmart, a company devoted to making durable and eco-friendly hot tubs to make it easier for homeowners to afford the luxury of a luxury spa in their own homes.
- Has a digital control panel
- Utilizes the latest Plug-N-Play technology
- Comes with easy-to-use buttons
- Has a full foam insulation feature
- The interior texture is a bit rough
- It does not come with a cover lift kit
- Has no submersible bucket pump
- Not fit for pregnant mothers
- Maximum capacity of 4 persons
- Top temperatures of 104 degrees
- Comes with thermal locking cover features
The product is durable, proven by many people who had them installed in their homes. It keeps your desired water temperature even during the winter season.
It’s also pretty to look at aside from being convenient to use.
Lifesmart Spas LS100 – Who is this Product For?
Many Lifesmart Spas LS100 4-Person reviews will attest to how relaxing it is to use this hot tub. It’s perfect for working individuals or stay-at-home moms to cap each day by soaking in its warm water and massaging features.
This is also for people who want to upgrade their inflatable tubs or older models that consume too much electricity.
Key Features and Benefits of the Lifesmart Spas LS100 Hot Tub
- Adjustable easy–to–use controls buttons: The users can easily adjust the control panel to suit their needs. Anyone can easily have the settings changed, even if they are beginners.
- Plug-N-Play technology: These spas are the best since they fit any 110V outlet without a struggle. The user will be required to have it fill it up first and then plug it into the outlet.
- Full foam insulation and thermal cover features: The full foam insulation and the thermal cover features that these Spas have enabled them to work efficiently towards saving more energy. The hot tub also works perfectly in keeping high heat, which is required to deliver ideal therapy results.
- Digital control panel: The easy-to-use digital control panel helps the users to easily control the settings for the lights, water jets, and filter cycles.
- “The product comes with unmatched and incomparable features; I had an amazing massage upon using it.” – Dave
- “The product is our favorite. No regrets so far.” – Shelby
- “This hot tub surface does not feel abrasive when using it, but the sore red around the neck afterward, the manufacturer needs to probably put a rubberized coating or ensure the spa pads are fixed.” Coney
- “My Lifesmart spa didn’t reach me on the date we agreed even after I had paid in advance.” – Greg
FAQ & Additional Tips
- Is it possible to increase the maximum temperature above 104 degrees? Unfortunately, 104 degrees is currently the UL code regulations for optimum temperatures on USA spas. Modifying the temperatures above the typical temperatures will void the warranty.
- How should I clean the cover of this hot tub? Ensure the cover is kept free from dirt always. Clean the surface using a cover cleaner or warm soapy water. Avoid using silicone-based products since they get dry and develop cracks.
- Do the Lifesmart hot tubs have a cover lifter covering the entire surface? This product has a complete insulated cover and thermal insulation features for consistent quality and energy efficiency.
Read more: Lifesmart LS100 Reviews and Buying Guide
2. Lifesmart Spas LS200 4-Person 13-Jet Hot Tub
The Lifesmart Spas LS200, a plug and play hot-tub spa with an added waterfall feature and water capacity of 220 gallons, is a product by Lifesmart Spas. This company is known for manufacturing durable, high-performing, and energy-efficient products for personal and family use. They are certified to the APSP 14 national standard and the California Energy Commission (CEC).
- Energy efficient
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Easy installation
- Great price for its durability
- Includes built-in seating and cup holders
- 4 people are too crowded
- Steps sold separately
- Takes a while to heat (about 24 – 36 hours)
- Plug and Play
- Includes Full foam insulation and thermal locking cover
- Durable Rotationally Molded Polyethylene Construction
- Has a waterfall feature
- Includes a multi-color underwater LED light
Best Suits Who?
If you are looking for a great way to spend the weekend for relaxation and destressing without having to leave the comforts of your home, then bringing the spa in might do the trick! The Lifesmart Spas LS200 is best suitable for young professionals, small families, and newlyweds for not only does it provide immense comfort, but it is also a splendid way to spend quality time with the people close to your heart.
Key Features Explained
- Plug and Play Feature – The LS200 can be easily installed into any 110v outlet, thus you spend less time and effort on the installation process and more time on relaxation.
- Full foam insulation and Thermal Locking Cover – these inclusions are what makes the LS200 energy efficient. These features keep both the heat and electricity bill low, which means years-long usage with no fear of unreasonably high bills.
- Durable Rotationally Molded Polyethylene Construction – If you’re the inconsistent type, and is fond of rearranging things at home when boredom strikes, then you will have no problem with this product. It is made of durable plastic making it lightweight and easy to move around. Too much sunlight? Too exposed location? Just drain the tub and you’re ready to move.
- Waterfall feature and multicolor underwater LED lights – the product also includes fun features that will keep you distracted. Moreover, if you have kids then they will surely enjoy these buzzing colors.
- “I was surprised at its quality given the price, it was very nice although it takes about a day to warm. A lot of tubs I have tried to have a lot of wasted foot space because you sit on its bottom. This is honestly better than privet!” (5 out of 5 stars) –Brian, Sacramento CA, VERIFIED BUYER on Wayfair
- “I absolutely love it, and how it heats to 104. I use the bromine tabs and bobber, and whenever I don’t want my whole body to get wet I could just sit on the built-in steps which is a plus. Foams too much when jets are on high though.” (4 out of 5 stars) –April, Harpersferry WV, VERIFIED BUYER on Wayfair
- “The Lifesmart Celestial Plug n Play Spa took us about an hour to set up. It works perfectly and exactly as how it was marketed. My wife and I adore it and am very satisfied.” (5 out of 5 stars) –Hightechcamper, Fort Mill SC, Most Helpful Favorable Review on Samsclub.com
- “The spa is overall amazing and comfortable and I love its cupholders. A downside, however, is that whenever the jets turn on every 30mins to heat the water it can get quite noisy and a bit annoying.” (4 out of 5 stars) –Peter, Kissimmee FL, VERIFIED BUYER on Wayfair
Answering Frequently Asked Questions
- “Are the steps necessary?” No, the steps are not required, but if you prefer easier access especially for kids, then it would be better to include the steps on your purchase.
- “Can it be used in 20 degrees Fahrenheit or colder?” Yes, and it has been tested successfully up to -30 degrees Fahrenheit.
- “What is the approximate cost for electricity?” It can increase from about $20 to $35 per month.
- “Does this only have one temperature setting or can we select the preferred temperature?” You can select your preferred temperature setting.
Read more: Lifesmart Spas LS200 Review
3. Lifesmart Spas Tierra 5-Person 60-Jet Hot Tub
Lifesmart Spa Tierra is a gorgeous and high-quality hot tub. It is a great addition to your bathroom, backyard, or patio. If you have read other Lifesmart Spas Tierra Reviews, we can all agree that Lifesmart Tierra is a value for money.
This tub is manufactured by Lifesmart, a reputable company known for its luxurious, cozy, and attractive spas. It has a rotational solid shell and features that are highly indestructible. While it can accommodate 5-persons, it is versatile enough for 4 to 3 persons to soak and rest comfortably.
- Versatile design
- Waterfall features make more attractive
- Adjustable color settings for LED lights
- Energy efficient
- Ease of maintenance
- Quite heavy
- Not a plug and play hot tub
- Additional expenses for installation
- 60-jet spa with adjustable setting
- Multi-color LED light
- Digital control pane
- Eco smart technology
- Air control valve
- Ozone water care technology
Overall, this is an excellent bathtub with luxury features.
Who is this Product For?
Lifesmart Tierra hot tub has 5 maximum capacity. It has dimensions of 87 x 77 x 34 inches. As such, the whole family with 3 children can soak comfortably in there. Considering the size, this unit is suitable for average to a standard-sized residence. This is a versatile addition to a condominium, apartment, cottage, and mobile homes.
Key Features and Benefits
Most Lifesmart Tierra reviews only discuss the features of the product. As a consumer, it is essential that you also look for the benefits of each item you buy. Here are the key features and benefits of Lifesmart Tierra to help you decide if this product is worthy of your investment.
- The versatile design is one notable thing about this unit. It is simple yet elegant and attractive to look at. With its neutral color, it will fit any type of interior at home.
- The functional digital control makes everything easier for you. Gone are the days when you should manually pour hot water to enjoy your hot tub. With digital control, you can set your desired heat, adjust the jets, and even switch the LED light.
- The unit is made from a durable rotational molded polyethylene. With this material, rest assured that your hot tub will last longer. The only downside of this material is that it easily heats. Therefore, you should not let the kids use it without your supervision.
- Best Overall Design: “This hot tub is very nice and modern and very roomy. I definitely recommend this hot tub. Very pleased with Wayfair!” – Nicholas
- The Comfiest and Relaxing Spa: “So convenient and such quick delivery! I’m super satisfied! The spa itself has the right size to accommodate 5 people. Would definitely buy all over again!” – Stephani
- Best for Value: “Got it on sale, and it was a great price value. The Jets are great. We really like the finish. It’s not slippery. At the sales price, I would buy again.” – Arnie, wayfair.com
Frequently asked Questions
- What is the ideal temperature for Lifesmart Tierra when not in use? As per Lifesmart Tierra reviews, the role of thumb is 5 degrees below. This temperature will save you time when you need to reheat your tub.
- How long should your Lifesmart Tierra run per day? As a general rule, you need to follow the manufacturer’s guide or leave your tub’s pump 8 hours a day.
- Can I save the electricity bill by setting the lower temperature? Yes, it will save your energy consumption and thus lessen your electricity bill. It will also minimize evaporation and preserve the chemicals you put into the water.
Here are some safety tips that you might find useful:
- When it comes to using the hot tub, hygiene and safety should always be considered. To avoid skin infections, advise your family to take a shower first. It will save them from bacteria and makes maintenance easier.
- While you want to enjoy the hot tub a bit longer, the high water temperature may cause health problems. Don’t soak in hot water for more than 15 minutes as you will be overheated. This will result in fainting and other medical issues.
- Drinking while soaking in the hot tub is fun. However, hot water may increase the effect of alcohol. While having a glass of wine or a bottle of beer in a hot tub is relaxing, you should likewise monitor your alcohol consumption.
4. Lifesmart Spas Sereno 4 Person 22 Jet Hot Tub
The Lifesmart Sereno 4-Person Hot Tub is a perfect way to relax and enjoy your backyard. This hot tub features 22 jets that massage your body as you relax in the 104-degree water. The digital control panel makes it easy to adjust the temperature and sprays, and the built-in speakers allow you to listen to your favorite music as you relax.
This product is from Lifesmart Spas, a leading manufacturer of hot tubs and spas. They make a variety of different hot tubs and spas, all of which are designed to provide relaxation and enjoyment.
- Powerful jets
- The tub is large enough for four people
- Easy to assemble
- Includes a built-in air purifier
- It can be a bit noisy since the jets are so powerful
- Difficult to get in and out of the tub because of its depth
- Difficult to remove and replace the automatic cover
Overall, this bathtub is a great choice for those who want a reliable and affordable hot tub. It is easy to set up and use, and it comes with various features that make it convenient and enjoyable.
Who is This Product For?
The product is meant for people who are 6’1″ or taller. It is also the best hot tub for people who find it hard to clean their tubs since it has a built-in water filtration system so that you can enjoy clean water all year long.
Key Features and Benefits:
- High-Quality Construction: The Smart Spas Sereno 4 Person 22 Jet Hot Tub is made with high-quality materials for durability. The tub is made with a durable, UV-resistant PVC material reinforced with a stainless-steel frame. The tub also features a tough, non-slip floor.
- Multiple Spa Configurations: The Hot Tub can be configured in various ways to provide you with the perfect spa experience. You can choose between a traditional configuration with two jets, or you can configure it as a whirlpool spa with four jets.
- Multiple Water Levels: The multiple water levels help accommodate various users. The tub can be set at two different heights, so everyone in your group can enjoy the same spa experience.
- Versatile Use: The Smart Spas Tub is excellent for use in any room in your home. You can place it near the pool or on the patio or use it indoors.
- Built-in Air Purifier: The built-in air purifier can help remove pollutants from the water. This will ensure that you enjoy clean and safe water at all times.
- Automatic Cover: This spa comes with an automatic cover that helps to keep the tub clean and protected from the elements
Different customers have varying opinions when it comes to Lifesmart Spas Sereno hot tub. Some of the reviews include:
- ‘My family and I love to spend our Saturday afternoons in this inflatable hot tub. ’- Victor
- ‘The BEST portable hot tubs on the market. I, however, had a difficult time getting out of the spa.’ – Florence
- ‘If you’re looking for a great portable hot tub to enjoy in your backyard or at the park, be sure to check this out. I didn’t experience a hard time setting it up and it complements my outdoor space’ – Elena
FAQ & Additional Tips
- Is Lifesmart a good hot tub brand? Lifesmart is a good hot tub with a great reputation in the market. The brand is known for its high-quality products that conserve energy.
- How long does it take a Lifesmart spa to heat up? It takes about 60 minutes for a Lifesmart spa to heat up. However, this will vary depending on the outside temperature. If it is cold outside, it will take longer for the spa to heat up and vice versa.
- What temperature should I leave my Lifesmart spa hot tub on overnight? It is recommended that you leave your Lifesmart spa hot tub overnight at a temperature of 104 degrees Fahrenheit. This will help keep the water warm and comfortable for you to use the next day.
5. Lifesmart Spas Coronado DLX (LS600DX) 65-Jet, 7-Person
Lifesmart Spas is a company specializing in creating hot tubs and indoor Jacuzzis. They cater to middle-sized homes and also establishments that offer indoor relaxation experiences.
Their 7-seater product, the Coronado DLX (LS600DX), is equipped with 65 jets that are controlled by the technological features installed. Here is an overview of the key qualities of the product.
- Has a digital control for temperature, lighting, and jet operations at the topside panel
- Waterfall is adjustable
- Utilizes ‘Ozone Water Care System’ for water circulation
- Installed with multi-colored, underwater LEDs
- Has drainage at the bottom for ease of maintenance
- Has a ‘hydrotherapy’ feature where-in 14 jets can be configured to have a single target
- Spa cover has heat retention capabilities along with a secured locking mechanism
- The jets are not usable all at once; only 3 sections at a time.
Overall, based on the many Lifesmart Coronado DLX 7 (LS600DX) reviews, the hot tub is very convenient to use and enjoyable to have. There are so many advantages that using one can provide you great experiences all the time.
The Intended Users of the Lifesmart Coronado DLX
The Lifesmart Coronado DLX is a 7-seater hot tub in which the whole family or a group of friends can thoroughly enjoy while having various conversations. They can also be used for therapeutic purposes such as muscle rehabilitation and targeted massage. They can also be an entertaining option for a business establishment that relies on comforting people.
Key Features and Benefits
- 2-Speed, 3-horsepower Pump: The 2-speed pump is rated at 3 horsepower. It is strong enough to provide jet streams for multiple nozzles while maintaining the heat of the water in the process. The two speeds of the jet streams can be either high or low.
- Ozone Water Care System: The system utilizes the Ozonator to reduce in relying on chemical sanitizers such as chlorine and bromine. It also promotes easy cleaning by aiding in the destruction of bacteria and algae. It makes the maintenance convenient to the owners and using the hot tub can be done even daily.
- Positive Reviews from Wayfair Page (Reviewed last February 16, 2020: Laura from Grants, NM): “It was impressive to see how quickly it was installed and within 5 hours under frigid weather, the temperature of the water increased from 52 degrees to 102 degrees. I am very thankful because I can use my tub daily due to having fibromyalgia. The replacements I ordered are getting me so thrilled!!”
- Critical Reviews from Wayfair Page (Reviewed last August 13, 2018: Walter from NJ): “The hot tub looks amazing but there is a MAJOR drawback. The jets are NOT operating all at once. It is only limited to having 3 sections turned on at a time and need to switch for other seats. This means that the other seats are soaked in hot water 🙁 If I had known earlier, I would not have purchased this.”
Lifesmart Coronado DLX FAQs / Additional Tips
- How long will the product be received if purchased and how much does it cost? Wayfair priced this product, as of now. For a hot tub with technological features installed, it is quite an investment but the returns are enjoyable and less of a burden. The product can be expected to arrive at your doorstep within 18 to 20 weeks.
- How does water heating work? The 2-speed pump feeds the water to a flow-through heater. The water is then heated but at the jet nozzles, when it is set at low, the heater will still function to sustain the temperature for longer usage or against the cold outdoor environment.
6. Lifesmart Spas LS700DX 7-Person 90-Jet 230-Volt Spa with Waterfall
The Lifesmart LS700DX is a hydrotherapeutic-230v hot tub with a 90 jet spa and added waterfall feature. This LS700DX hot tub is manufactured by Lifesmart. Lifesmart spas are made to last long with unmatched quality and reliability.
This spa can accommodate 7 adults, and it uses simple plug and play technology to ease set-up and connection. Lifesmart hot tubs use full-foam insulation technology to maximize heat retention and ensure energy efficiency.
- Great for use in all seasons
- Includes an ozone water care system that uses few chemicals
- It is energy efficient
- Light enough to be placed on patios or high wood decks
- It is durable and reliable
- Approved by the California Energy Commission
- Requires a professional electrician to install power to the spa
- Can only accommodate up to 7 adults
- The sitting surface is not smooth
- Two 2.5 HP pumps
- Thermal Locking Cover
- Multi-Color Underwater LED Light
- Waterfall Feature
I believe the Lifesmart LS700DX is a great hot tub, especially for home set-ups. It is small enough to fit into many homes but large enough to accommodate up to 7 adults. It might be a great addition to your home and a great investment that can be used in all seasons, including winter.
Who is the Lifesmart LS700DX Hot Tub For?
The Lifesmart LS700DX hot tub is perfect for homeowners that want the spa experience at the comfort of their homes. It can also be used in small or private spas. The 7 capacity hot tub is perfect for home use and can spice up your home. It also provides a great place to host backyard parties and is a great addition to poolside features.
Key Features and Benefits
The Lifesmart LS700DX hot tub has several features that make it a desirable product to own.
- 7-Person Capacity: It has a spacious open seating design that allows 7 adults to comfortably sit without congestion.
- Powerful Jets: Two 2.5 HP pumps force water through 90 powerful jets that massage the legs, feet, and back. This helps to release most joint pains.
- Ozone Water Care System: The ozone water care system ensures the water is always sparkling clean. The cleaning system also uses fewer chemicals which protects you from too much exposure to chemicals.
- Energy Efficient: This hot tub is energy efficient. The foam insulation, together with the thermal lock, maintains heat, which lowers your power bill.
Read on these Lifesmart Spas LS700DX 7-person Reviews to know what other customers are saying.
- “This spa is quite affordable considering the quality and durability. I love that I don’t have to worry about wear and tear any time soon.”
- “For the money, this spa is worth the buy. It is energy efficient and has powerful jets.”
- “I love the features of this spa. However, it is too small to accommodate 7 adults and I find the capacity like that of a 5-capacity tub. I am disappointed my family can’t fit in it.”
- “I find the inner shell too course and challenging to clean.”
- Can I get a 110v LS700DX? No, the LS700DX is a 230v hot tub. It cannot be converted to a 110v spa, but there are alternative 110v spas available in the market.
- Can the spa stay outside during the winter season? Yes, the LS700DX is fully insulated with foam and has a locking cover that allows maximum heat retention.
- Can I replace a broken locking cover? Yes, the locking covers can be replaced. Reach out to your supplier and request a replacement cover.
Read more: Lifesmart LS700DX Reviews
7. Lifesmart Spas Lifesmart 5 – Person 28 – Jet Hot Tub
The Lifesmart Spa 5 person 28 Jet is a high-quality spa designed to perfectly fit five adults or a whole family with their kids. It is equipped with 28 powerful jets for a relaxing experience while sitting in the spa.
This spa is manufactured by Lifesmart, renowned for providing premium quality, affordable, durable, and energy-efficient hot tubs for any home.
- Easy to set up
- The water jets are powerful
- Energy Efficient
- Durable construction
- Elegant Sandstone design
- Steps are not included
- Need to heat up again after an hour of use
- Delivery takes time
- Water jets: 28
- Person capacity: 5
- Maximum temperature: 104 celcius
- waterfall features
- 110 V plug and play
- Includes Ozonator
The Lifesmart Spa 5 person 28 Jet is a reasonably priced water tub that can be easily assembled in your backyard or indoors. Although one may need to keep heating it, we still believe that it is a great value for money for anyone that wants a spa-like experience at home.
Who is This Product For?
The Lifesmart Spa 5 person 28 Jet is the best hot tub for people who want to re-energize themselves along their friends and family. It perfectly fits five people, and it can be used quickly with its Plug and play features to give an invigorating experience.
Key Features and Benefits of the Product
Here are some of the most beneficial features of this hot tub.
- 28 Powerful Water Jets: It has strong jets that prompt a reinvigorating massage on the different parts of your body for maximum relaxation and comfort. The water pressure is enough to lounge in and feel relaxed after use. It is accurately positioned to trigger strategic body parts like the back, neck, and legs for a hydrotherapeutic experience.
- Perfectly Fits Five People: The spa is composed of a lounger and two bench seats that seat five people perfectly while taking their time of relaxation.
- Molded Polyethylene Material: The unit has a full foam insulation feature, and its plastic material has a light but very durable performance. This can hold the 315 gallons of water well and the weight of the people lounging in.
- 110 V Plug and play: The Lifesmart Spa 5 person 28 Jet is easy to set up, and you need to plug it into a standard 110/120 volts outlet. This way, you can start using the spa as soon as possible. Besides, you don’t need to put another 220 v line, saving you a lot of money in the long run.
- Easy Control Panel: The spa has a simple operating system for the temperature, LED lights, and water jets.
- Energy Efficient: This hot tub is designed with energy-efficient full foam insulation to help you save on energy bills.
- Additional Features: This unit comes with useful features such as a waterfall, multi-colored lights, an Ozone water care system for ensuring clean water, and filtration. All these features help to enhance your experience in the hot tub.
Most customers are delighted about this hot tub upon their purchase. However, others expressed their concerns about it.
- “This actually is a great hot tub, perfect size. No problems so far and it’s been a year and a half.”
- “Hot tub is very durable. The only downside is that it starts cooling down around an hour of use, and takes a long time to heat back up.”
- “Since this hot tub was set up in my patio, I have had a hard time standing up from it. I especially love the powerful jets as they are very hydrotherapeutic.”
- “I bought this for my mum and she enjoys the relaxing bubbles from the 28 built-in jets. The only issue is that this unit does not come with steps and this makes it hard for her to get in.”
- Can this spa be installed in a deck? Yes, you can install this kind of spa on decks as long as the deck is sturdy enough. The load capacity of the deck should be much greater than the spa’s weight.
- How long before I drain my spa? The recommended time to drain a spa is every three to six months. However, this still depends on the frequency of use and the water condition.
8. Lifesmart Spas Leganza 6 Person 90 Jet Hot Tub
The Leganza™ is a 230v, six adults capacity spa with 90-jets, lounge seating, a waterfall feature, and multi-color underwater LED light. The hot tub is a safe product of Lifesmart Spas and is legally certified for use.
- Quiet when heating and filtering
- Spacious and accommodates up to six people
- It features 90 powerful jets for a relaxing and rejuvenating experience.
- Utilizes Ozone Water Purification System for water circulation
- Spa thermal locking cover with a secured locking mechanism
- It has digital control for temperature, lighting, and jet operations.
- Waterfall is adjustable
- It is energy efficient
- Light enough to be placed on high wood decks s or patios
- It is long-lasting and reliable
- The internal texture is a bit rough
- The hot tub may be too enormous for some users.
- Requires a qualified electrician to install power to the hot tub
- It can only accommodate up to 6 adults
- Ozonator for clean water
- Two 2.5 HP pumps
- Thermal Locking Cover
- Multi-Color Underwater LED Light
- Waterfall Feature
- 230v configuration
Lifesmart Spas Leganza best hot tub is spacious, luxurious, and convenient for a big family or group of friends. After a hard day’s work, you might also find it necessary to wind down as you sip your favorite drink. For a rejuvenating and relaxing experience, you can install it in your vacation home and make the most of your holiday with your family.
Key Features And Benefits
The Lifesmart Spas Leganza 6 Person 90 Jet Hot Tub has several features that make it a worthwhile product to own.
- Ozone Water Care System: The spa utilizes the Ozonator, which helps to reduce reliance on chemical purifiers such as bromine and chlorine. The water care system ensures the water is clean and eliminates bacteria and algae build-ups. It also makes the spa’s maintenance easy for daily use if you so desire.
- 6-Person Capacity: The spa’s lounge seats allow 6 adults to sit comfortably without congestion
- Powerful Jets: Two 2.5 HP pumps are powerful enough to force water through 90 powerful jets to massage your back, legs, and feet, releasing joint pains.
- Energy Efficient: The hot tub’s foam insulation and thermal lock cover conserve heat, reducing your power bill.
Lifesmart Spas Leganza Reviews
These are a couple of Lifesmat Spas Leganza 6 Person 90 Jet Hot Tub reviews from customers:
- “Really nice hot tub for the price. Lots of powerful jets, LED lighting, waterfall. The lounge seat is awesome with jets behind back, legs, even feet. Really quiet when heating and filtering compared to my old hot tub.”
- “The hot tub is a good value for the price. It was fairly easy to hook up. It’s insulated well. My only complaint would be getting to the hook ups. It probably has 20 screws that need taken out. It works well and the jets have all the power you need.”
FAQ & Additional Tips
- What is Leganza 6’s spa voltage? It is 230 volts
- What leveling system is suggested for this hot tub? A concrete pad or wooden deck 4 inches thick is recommended for the ground foundation.
- Q. Is it necessary to hardwire it? Yes. It must be professionally hardwired by an electrician.
9. Lifesmart Spas 3 Person 34 Jet Acrylic Rectangular Hot Tub
The Lifesmart Spas 3 – Person 34 – Jet Acrylic Rectangular Hot Tub with Ozonator is a spa that seats up to three people and has 34 jets. It is made of acrylic and has an Ozonator. The Ozonator purifies the water and keeps it clean.
It is powered by a single pump and the 34 jets are digitally adjustable to provide the utmost comfort. The tub also comes with excellent insulating walls and covers to make conserve energy and conforms with the energy regulations of the state.
- A relatively low price point
- Good for small spaces
- The jets can be powerful
- Does not have steps
- Has only one pump
Lifesmart Spas 3 Person 34 Jet Hot Tub Key features
- 230 volts with a dedicated 50 amp breaker for protection
- Ozonator for guaranteed clean water free of excessive chemicals
- A maximum temperature of 104°F and a minimum of 80°F
- A single 2.5 horsepower pump with a two-speed configuration
- Has an insulated cover for energy efficiency and includes a built-in lounger sits for maximum comfort
What I think of the product
This 3-person hot tub has a polyester resin enclosure with 34 stainless steel adjustable jets. The interior is made of acrylic and has a digital control panel.
One great thing about the product is it includes a lockable cover to keep away unwanted guests in your tub. It also comes with a specialized filter to keep debris out of the system.
Who is this Spa For
The Lifesmart Spas 3 – Person 34 – Jet Acrylic Rectangular Hot Tub is ideal for anyone looking for a spa that can seat up to three people. It boasts 34 jets for a massage-like experience, and the acrylic construction assures that it will last for many years.
- This unit’s dynamic design is one of its most remarkable features. It is simple, yet elegant and appealing to the eye.
- Everything is made easy for you by the practical digital control. You may customize the temperature, regulate the jets, and even turn off the LED light with digital control.
- The unit is made of long-lasting polyethylene material. You may be confident that the hot tub will endure longer with this type of material.
- “This is a fantastic 3-person hot tub It is simple to use and comes in a variety of mood-enhancing colors. When the locking lid is closed, the temperature rises a little. Even though the neck might need more jets, we still really like it!”
- “I adore it with all my heart. The only thing that provides me relief for my ruptured disc. I adore the pillows, lighting, and bubble jets. The temperature doesn’t change much after long use, so happy I have purchased this wonderful product.”
- “The ideal size hot tub for an upper patio. Only suitable for 2 to 3 persons. It is an excellent option given the cost.”
FAQs and Additional Tips
- “Is the hot tub insulated sufficiently for cold weather winters (meaning that it will maintain a consistent temperature and not require hours to achieve a hot temperature to use)?” Yes, it has been tested for temperatures as low as -30 degrees Fahrenheit.
- “Can the waterfall feature be switched off?” Yes, the waterfall can be turned off by a valve.
- “ Does this model include a Bluetooth speaker system?” No, the model does not include a Bluetooth stereo system.
10. Lifesmart Spas 5 Person 65 Jet Rectangular Hot Tub
There are mixed reviews for Lifesmart LS550 reviews online. Although most reviews about the product have been positive, I did see some negative reviews related to the tub. See for yourself if these issues affect your home.
The Pros of This Lifesmart LS550
- 45 Adjustable Jets: This 230v jet spa has graphite jets carefully placed to ensure wrists, calves, and footpoints are covered. With the help of the air control valve, 3.0 HP dual-speed pump, and digital control panel, the jets’ strength can be customized to each person’s liking.
- Energy Efficient: According to the Lifesmart Spas LS550 reviews, one of the main features is energy efficient tubs. It has full foam insulation and a thermal locking cover that will keep the heat in your tub. That means less reheating when you are using your tub, especially if you’re using it regularly. No need to dial down the temperature even when you’re not using it.
- Ozone Water System: On top of being energy efficient, it has an ozone water care system that makes sure water is safe and clean without using harsh chemicals.
- Other Features: The Lifesmart Spas LS550 has fun features that make it a fun tub for intimate get-togethers or even for a party of two. The built-in seating makes for a comfortable spa experience for everyone dipping in. You also have multi-colored underwater led lights to set the party mood. Whether you’re drinking booze or not, there are steady cup holders to keep the party going.
Cons of The Lifesmart Spas
- Electrical Installation: This has been the common but minor problem I’ve read from the Lifesmart LS550 5-Person reviews. There had been problems where when the tub was hooked up, it tripped their breaker a couple of times. They even had to get an electrician to sort it out.
- Size: Some users noted that it is a little smaller than what you’ll expect for a 5-seater tub. The size can be adequate for 2 people over 6ft but can be a little snug for 5 large adults. The interior tub has the dimension of H -2′ 10” x W – 6′ 5” x L- 7′ 3”
The Lifesmart Spas LS550 reviews have been really positive across all sites. On top of the great features, those who bought it felt it was value for money. Just remember to check the size and see if it’s the tub size you are looking for.
Who’s It For?
The Lifesmart Spas LS550 has amazing features and can be a great investment depending on your needs. This spa is great for the following:
- A small family who want a private spa experience: A family of 5 with kids and 2 adults can fit in the tub for a special bonding time. With its energy-efficient features and party-ready add-ons, this is the tub the family will enjoy.
- For someone who likes intimate parties: If you are the type who wants company but do not want a lot of people, then this is the tub for you. It doesn’t take a lot of space but can fit several people at an affordable price tag.
What Are The Customers Saying About This?
The Lifesmart LS550 reviews have been mostly positive ranging from affordability, functionality, and practicality. Look at what I found online about the Lifesmart LS550:
- “I love the way the multi-color light changes colors at night. The jets are powerful. The hot tub heats up to 100 degrees in about 2 hours. I also like the way you can turn the jets up or down. You can also adjust the temp ranges from 80 degrees to 104 degrees. The electrician said the hot tub was easy to set up.”
Some comments have been about the product’s size and how long it took to heat up.
- “So the actual tub took a long to time heat up – 24 hours to get it to 104 degrees. The water stays at this temperature even if the lid has been turned off for an hour. The jets are nice, just enough–a nicer tub would have more and that would be nicer, but you get what you pay for. The waterfall is useless but the kids loved it. The tub is smaller than I thought and awkward to sit in it with two other friends since your feet will be in contact.”
Check Out These Lifesmart Spa Hot Tubs Reviews Guidelines!
In the present time, the spa is mainly used for relaxation, indulgence, health, and beauty. People should be knowledgeable in choosing the best hot tubs to have their body soaked into. Choosing the right bathtub will surely give the customer a variety of things to consider. Here are some of the things you might want to consider in purchasing your tub:
In choosing the right tub, you should be selective specifically with regards to the appropriate size for your body and also for the location where you’re going to designate your tub. Size matters for it also sets the mood for relaxation. If one uses a tub that’s too small for his body size, it would lead to being uncomfortable during bath time, and the main purpose of relaxing would be neglected. Remember, your main goal in having this tub is to relax.
To some people, they would look primarily at how much it would cost them. They like cheaper deals. Who wouldn’t like cheap products? However, it is also practical if one would do research about the product that they will purchase. Don’t hesitate to ask questions about the product and decide if the price is reasonable enough for you to buy it.
In the market, appearance has a great impact in almost all the products. It’s what the customer sees at first hand. Is the style of the tub intended to be outdoors? Is it for indoor? Is it a style for the challenged individuals? If, however, one is limited for movements then it’s better to have a walk in tub. One should really be specific on what he/she wants or how it suits him/her. This all goes down to one’s need and preference.
Features are important in selecting the tub you want. It talks about what things or capabilities the tub has to offer like a shower head, lights, hot tub ozone generator, and the like. Some even like to have bathroom scales readily available near their hot tub. Moreover, are you specific for its digital controls, lightning, or jets? Tubs nowadays have their high technology features that would surely put you in awe and will make you want to have one inside your house or your patio.
If you want to relax your mind, body, and soul, nothing beats a spa experience in a Lifesmart hot tub. When investing in a hot tub, of course, you want to make sure it is not a waste of money. Hence, educating yourself with some Lifesmart spa reviews is of necessity.
We wish we have helped you decide the best Lifesmart hot tub worthy of your money. It is guaranteed that all of them are a good investment, you just have to choose which one may work for you. Thank you for reading our Lifesmart spa reviews.