Ashley Hearth is a brand owned by the USSC (United States Stove Company). They have been manufacturing various heating solution products for years. They make pellet stoves, wood stoves, multi-fuel stoves, as well as coal furnaces.
Ashley Hearth stands by the principle “Quality and Value”. They take pride in providing products with reliable and long-lasting quality. Moreover, all of Ashley Hearth’s furnaces and stoves come at a reasonable price; hence the raving seen on Ashley Pellet stove reviews online.
Why Ashley Hearth?
- 1 Why Ashley Hearth?
- 2 Ashley Hearth Products Review: 4 Best-Value Pellet Stove You Can Buy
- 2.1 1. Ashley Hearth A5780B Pellet Stove
- 2.2 2. Ashley Hearth AP130 Pellet Stove
- 2.3 3. Ashley Hearth APC4000B Pellet Stove
- 2.4 4. Ashley Hearth APC4000M Pellet Stove
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 Conclusion
Ashley Hearth products are designed in various styles, finishes, and fireboxes to meet different consumer preferences. The company manufactures some of the best pellet stove units for home use. Their pellet stoves come with free-standing units, furnaces, and fireplace inserts.
The company’s heating appliances provide up to 3000 square feet of heat. Additionally, all their unit models are EPA-Certified. Thus, the products are guaranteed safe to use and environment friendly.
Ashley pellet stove parts also come with warranty conditions. The firebox, door, and heat exchanger are covered with 3 years warranty. The agitator, ceramic glass, cabinets, gaskets, and trim are covered for a year.
Ashley Hearth Products Review: 4 Best-Value Pellet Stove You Can Buy
These Ashley pellet stove reviews provide everything you need to know about each stove unit.
1. Ashley Hearth A5780B Pellet Stove
The A5780B by Ashley Hearth offers gentle curves, clean lines, and modern technology. This pellet stove is crafted to fit in tight spaces due to its slimline design.
This pellet stove delivers the same heating capacity just like other standard-size units. Thus, it can provide your desired warmth despite its compact size.
The A5780B can heat up rooms up to 2200 sq. ft. in size. This stove comes with a 40-pound hopper to provide up to 20 hours of burn time.
This pellet stove is equipped with an all-digital control panel that is convenient to use. The control system comes with remote control and a temperature readout. Most Ashley pellet stove reviews online also appreciate the easy-to-use digital control system of the A5780B.
The stove works through a software-driven control board. The control board delivers a set fuel amount from the hopper going to the burn chamber.
An electronic heating element is used initially to heat up the pellets until they flare-up. The combustion blower then pumps air throughout the burn chamber. Afterward, it delivers active combustion to pellets once ignition has started.
The heat and exhaust exit the stove through one side of the air chambers. On the other side of the air chamber, a speed blower collects heat and spreads heat throughout the room.
- SlimLine design
- Heating Capacity: Up to 2200 sq. ft.
- Comes with a 40-pound hopper
- Fully digital control panel
- Equipped with temperature display and remote control
- Delivers up to 20 hours burn time
- Certified by EPA
- Stove is engineered to fit in tight spaces.
- Delivers heat to rooms up to 2200 sq. ft. in size.
- 40-pound hopper delivers up to 20 hours of burn time.
- Easy to use a fully digital control system.
- Provides clean and efficient heating.
- Lacks ash bin in the machine.
- It is a bit noisy.
2. Ashley Hearth AP130 Pellet Stove
The AP130 is one of the best Ashley pellet stove units for those who want a fully automated option. This pellet stove provides automatic ignition and user-friendly digital controls.
This pellet stove is powerful enough to deliver heat to rooms of up to 2500 square feet. It includes an exhaust blower that helps to get rid of smoke spillage. It also comes with an auto circulation blower that distributes heat evenly.
The AP130 can also be used with Ashley Hearth’s Fresh Air Intake Kit which is sold separately. If you have extra cash to spend, the kit is a great accessory to add to your purchase, according to the Ashley hearth products pellet stove reviews.
Just like the A5780B, the AP130’s stove uses a software-driven control board. This control board delivers a set amount of fuel to the burn chamber.
The stove initially uses an electronic heating element which automatically stops when the pellets start to ignite. The entire burning and heating process are clean and efficient.
All of Ashley Hearth stoves including the AP130 are EPA-certified. This pellet stove burns a green fuel that is carbon neutral. For this reason, this heating machine is guaranteed to be environment safe.
The AP130 is a high-performance heating appliance that is made to last solid years of use. It is also designed to complement any room style.
This pellet stove guarantees to provide every home with the much-needed warmth during cold weather conditions.
- Heating Capacity: Up to 2500 sq. ft.
- Comes With a 130-pound Hopper
- Fully automated pellet stove
- Equipped with Automatic Ignition Technology
- Comes With 9 heating setting options
- Certified by the EPA
- Offers a generous heating capacity (up to 2500 square feet).
- Comes with a 130-pound hopper.
- Features user-friendly digital controls.
- Burning and heating process is clean and efficient.
- Heating appliance is guaranteed safe for the environment.
- Durable and reliable for long term use.
- Looks great in any room.
- There is no installation manual included.
3. Ashley Hearth APC4000B Pellet Stove
Based on Ashley pellet stoves review, the APC4000B is one of the people’s top picks.
This stove offers both exceptional functionality and style. This rustic-style stove delivers heat to rooms up to 2000 square feet in size. It also can provide forced or radiant air heat.
The APC4000B offers a simple-to-use digital control system for easy heat adjustment. It comes with five heat settings to match your desired warmth.
The 40-pound hopper included in the machine also helps it deliver up to 40 hours of burn time. This burn time capacity is quite long compared to other stove pellets.
This heating machine uses a control board that has through several safety inspections and tests. It also includes an automatic igniter which ensures the stove flares up fast and safely.
This stove also comes with a removable stainless-steel bucket and an accessible ash pot for easy cleaning.
Additionally, it has a classic cast steel construction that is reliable and durable. Its enameled porcelain finish allows you to clean it effortlessly too.
Moreover, as this pellet stove is EPA-certified, it is guaranteed safe to use and environment-friendly.
- Rustic-Style Design Pellet Stove
- Heating Capacity: Up To 2000 square feet
- Provides forced or radiant air heat
- 5 heating options
- User-friendly digital controls
- Comes With a 40-pound hopper
- Provides up to 40 hours burn time
- With automatic fire igniter
- Classic cast steel construction
- Certified by the EPA
- Delivers heat to rooms up to 2000 sq. ft. in size.
- Features an exceedingly long burn time capability.
- Easy to use a digital control panel.
- Customizable heating setting with five heating options.
- Stylish design and durable construction.
- Easy to clean with minimal maintenance requirements.
- Offers efficient burning and heating process.
- Appliance is safe to use and environment friendly.
- The installation process takes some time.
- It creates a bit of noise.
4. Ashley Hearth APC4000M Pellet Stove
The APC4000M has a rustic-style design and delivers both forced and radiant air heat just like the APC4000B. Numerous Ashley pellet stove reviews online also tell that these two models are remarkably similar. Moreover, both pellet stoves offer both style and robust performance.
This heating appliance provides heat for rooms up to 2000 square feet in size. Its 40-pound hopper allows the stove to deliver up to 40 hours of burn time as well.
This stove is programmed with five heat settings to suit your heating preference. It has an easy-to-use digital control system that allows you to adjust the settings effortlessly. Ashely pellet stoves review shows that most people love this spec.
Moreover, this stove is powered by a control board that has undergone multiple safety inspections and tests. Thus, this machine is guaranteed to be efficient and long-lasting.
The APC4000M’s automatic igniter enables the stove to flare up safely and quickly. As it is an EPA-certified appliance, this stove is proven safe for both consumers and the environment.
Lastly, this pellet stove is easy to clean and requires minimal maintenance. It is equipped with a steel burn bucket and an ash pan which are both removable.
- Rustic style design pellet stove
- Digital control panel
- Heating Capacity: Up To 2000 Sq. Ft.
- Comes With a 40-Pound Hopper
- Provides Up To 40 hours burn time
- With 5 heat setting options
- Equipped with an auto igniter
- Removable burn bucket and ash pan
- Certified by the EPA
- Catchy design and durable build.
- Equipped with a user-friendly digital control system.
- Provides heat to rooms that are up to 2000 square feet in size.
- Delivers up to 40 hours of burn time.
- It has customizable heat settings.
- The APC4000M’s burning and heating process is safe and efficient.
- Simple to clean.
- Safe to use and environment friendly.
- The blower produces a loud noise.
Frequently Asked Questions
By searching “Ashley pellet stove reviews” and “Ashley Hearth products pellet stove reviews” online, you will discover tons of facts about Ashley Hearth stoves.
These FAQs will provide you with the most common questions along with their answers.
What is the warranty?
Customers experiencing Ashley pellet stove problems do not need to worry. All Ashley Hearth Stove’s major parts are covered with the warranty.
The firebox, door, and heat exchanger are covered for 3 years. While the agitator, ceramic glass, cabinets, gaskets, and trim are covered for a year.
Do you have service technicians?
Yes. Ashley Hearth is a brand under the United States Stove Company (USSC). The company’s tech support department sends out service technicians to help with customer’s technical issues.
Can I order replacement parts?
Yes. USSC offers parts replacement for Ashley Hearth pellet stoves. Customers will have to present a proof of purchase to claim the service.
Are your pellet stoves guaranteed safe to use?
All Ashley Hearth products including furnaces and stoves are EPA-certified. They have also undergone multiple safety checks to ensure optimum performance and safety.
Are there Ashley mini pellet stove models for small rooms?
The Ashley Hearth AP5710 is a small-bodied pellet stove perfect for smaller spaces. Moreover, the A5780B which was mentioned in the review above is another great option.
How much do Ashley Hearth’s pellet stoves cost?
Ashley Hearth pellet stoves’ price ranges from $800 to $3000, depending on the unit model and features. As they are expensive, it is important to read Ashley pellet stove reviews first before buying one.
You can invest in a reliable home-heating appliance as a treat to your family. Although pellet stoves are expensive, they are great investments especially in freezing weather conditions.
Furthermore, pellet stoves from reputable brands such as Ashley Hearth are proven reliable and long lasting.
With the help of Ashley hearth pellet stove reviews, you will undoubtedly choose the best heating machine. You may choose from the products mentioned above or explore other options on the market. The choice is yours!