An outdoor fire pit is a great addition to any home as it allows you to entertain your family and friends in style. There are numerous types of fire pit bowl materials including copper, cast iron, steel, and brick fire.
Nevertheless, copper pit fires are more preferable because they don’t break or rust and exude a striking elegance.
Finding the best copper fire pit for your needs can be overwhelming. Here are copper fire pit reviews to help you make informed decisions.
7 Best-Value Copper Fire Pit Reviews
- 1 7 Best-Value Copper Fire Pit Reviews
- 1.1 1. CobraCo SH101 Hand Hammered 100% Copper Fire Pit with Screen and Cover
- 1.2 2. Catalina Creations 40” Round Heavy Duty Mosaic Patio Fire Pit
- 1.3 3. Plow & Hearth Wood Burning Fire Pit
- 1.4 4. Arteaga Copper Wood Burning Pit
- 1.5 5. Millwood Pines Tyrone Hammered Wood Burning Fire Pit
- 1.6 6. Good Directions Charcoal Fire Pit
- 1.7 7. Martillo Round Copper Fire Pit
- 2 Conclusion
1. CobraCo SH101 Hand Hammered 100% Copper Fire Pit with Screen and Cover
If you are looking for a timeless modern fire pit, then the CobraCo SH101 would be a good choice. This fire pit features a gorgeous solid copper bowl that does not rust and is deep enough to hold a large quantity of wood.
The hand-hammered unfinished texture turns into a classic copper patina when exposed to the air.
Also, included is a sturdy metal stand to keep the bowl off the ground. However, the stand is not rust proof and may require you to periodically spray it.
- Extra deep copper bowl
- Wrought iron stand
- Includes: spark screen, vinyl protective cover
- Weight: 29.5lbs
2. Catalina Creations 40” Round Heavy Duty Mosaic Patio Fire Pit
If you are contemplating creating a focal point for your patio, look no further than Catalina Creations fire pit. Featuring a beautiful textured 30” copper bowl and stunning metal frame, it is a great addition for any location.
The best thing about this fire bowl is the fact that it comes with a deep design and integrated log grate so as to increase airflow and keep the fire burning for longer. Plus, the mosaic fire pit is easy to assemble, and it includes storage cover, log grate, spark screen, and screen-lifting tool.
- Decorative mosaic design
- 100% copper fire bow
- Includes: storage cover, log grate, lifting tool
3. Plow & Hearth Wood Burning Fire Pit
This is another great fire pit bowl that is constructed from sturdy copper. This is the best outdoor fire pit, and it makes an outstanding choice for those who would like to make outdoor evenings more entertaining. Most impressively this fire pit can be converted to a table, thanks to the included fitted copper lid.
Plus, it comes with important accessories like fire poker and spark screen.
- Beautiful finish
- Mesh covers come with sparks
- Includes fire poker, lid, spark screen, and filler
4. Arteaga Copper Wood Burning Pit
This fire pit measures 30 inches in diameter, and the exterior material is made from copper and steel. It features a circular silhouette and slatted base that makes it pleasing to the eye. Also, included is a fire poker and steel mesh lid, which makes this fire bowl an excellent choice given its price.
- Offers 360 degrees view of fire
- Constructed from copper and steel
- Includes steel mesh lid and fire poker
5. Millwood Pines Tyrone Hammered Wood Burning Fire Pit
Are you looking to create special memories around a fire? This copper fire pit has all it takes to safely burn wood and keep you warm during your adventure nights. It is ultimately the best wood burning fire pit available in the market. It is built of hammered copper and features a timeless look.
- Solid copper construction
- Easy to assemble with basic tools
- Comes with grate, fire poker, and mesh screen
6. Good Directions Charcoal Fire Pit
This copper charcoal fire pit is a multi-purpose bowl that can be used to burn charcoal or wood. This fire pit is crafted from copper to ensure sturdiness and durability. Better yet, it is a top-notch product owing to the fact that it is made in the USA.
Unlike most fire pits, it comes in different sizes, allowing you to select the perfect size for your home.
- Fuel type: wood and charcoal burning
- Includes; 1 stand, 1 grate, and 1 bowl
- Ideal for outdoor use only
7. Martillo Round Copper Fire Pit
If price is a factor, then this hammered copper fire pit would be a great addition to your outdoor space with Spanish or copper decor. This fire pit is slightly different from other best copper fire pits because it is powered by propane and natural gas.
It is proudly made in the USA; hence, quality will not be an issue. Most importantly, it is designed to be steady in numerous environments.
- Exterior material: Copper
- Fuel type: propane and natural gas
- Burning area material: Stainless steel
- Pieces included: Filler, stainless steel fire pan, brass valve with chrome cover, burner, lava rock
When you have the right fire pit, spending time outdoors will be fun and joyful. Basically, all the above fire pits will provide a beautiful place to burn wood, charcoal, or gas as you create special memories around the fire. Also, make sure you consider the important factors when choosing the best copper fire pit for your home.