Pressure side pool cleaners aid in cleaning the water from your pool. Most of these products are automatic and require a less manual operation. This article will help you decide which best pressure side pool cleaner will fit your pool needs.
What is a Pressure Side Pool Cleaner?
It is an equipment used to clean pool water that uses pressure to suck up dirt and pump out clean, filtered water back to the pool.
How does it work?
Pressure side pool cleaners are using the energy of your current pump to make it work. This pressure serves as an underwater vacuum. It will be very helpful for your pool filter because it also comes with its own vacuum bag where the gathered dirt and debris can be piled up and disposed of once it is full.
Just make sure that the pressure is strong enough for it to do its job accurately. If you have this kind of cleaner, you can now say goodbye to your dirty pool water. Of course, we want to enjoy a clean and clear water free from any dirt and foreign materials that might cause harm to those who will use it.
What are the types of pressure Pool Cleaners?
There is a low-pressure cleaner who shares and uses the pressure from the pool pump.
Then there is high-pressure cleaner that has its own pump.
High-Pressure Vs. Low-pressure poolside cleaners
High-pressure Poolside cleaners are more likely to be advantageous than the low-pressure one. It is because this can function more accurately. You can even set a timer for it to control cost and energy consumption. This way, you will be able to use it for a long period of time.
While Low-pressure poolside cleaners are a bit inconvenient because it is not budget-friendly. It requires a lot more additions like an extra pump, an extra timer, and additional labor, which is not economical.
Reviews on the 5 Best Pressure Side Pool Cleaners
Here are 5 of the best Pressure-side pool cleaners on our list:
1. Zodiac Polaris 360 Vac-Sweep Pressure Side Pool Cleaner
This is the ideal for you if you don’t want to buy another booster pump. It effectively scrubs and traps in the dirt of the entire pool. It will keep your pool squeaky clean.
Most of the consumers who purchased this are mostly satisfied with its performance and durability.
- Triple jet powered
- Ideal for in-ground pools
- Does not need a booster pump.
- Capable of making the water temperature even and warm
- Boosts pool filter lifespan by gathering the dirt.
2. Pentair LL505PMG Platinum Kreepy Krauly Pressure Side Pool Cleaner
Are you looking for a well-built and the best pressure pool cleaner that will handle tough dirt like a bunch of leaves? This heavy-duty pressure side pool cleaner from Pentair is for you. It is also recommended when cleaning dark-colored pool water.
- Easy installation
- Heavy duty
- More impressive cleaning results
- Hose tangles less compared to other pool cleaners
- Vacuums the debris and hold them well
3. Zodiac Polaris F5B Vac-Sweep 280 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner- Black Max
Do you have a ready-to-use booster pump, then this is the best robotic pool cleaner that suits best for your need. This comes with 31-feet feed hose that is hassle-free and is easy to connect to a pressure cleaner line.
- Has longer hose
- Has a tough bag for accumulated debris
- Guaranteed to turn your darker-colored pool into a lighter colored pool
- Does not leave skid marks
- More sturdy and easy to operate
- Fewer instances of getting stuck
4. Zodiac Polaris 165 Vac-Sweep Pressure Side Pool Cleaner
This automatic pool cleaner can clean surfaces of an in-ground fiberglass or vinyl pools and can function with the pool circulation pressure pump. No need for an extra booster pump.
This is packed together with a 32-feet hose. The special feature that blasts a strong wind to blow away the water from the sides of the pool even the uneven and unreachable surfaces.
- Very simple installation and comes with a manual
- Minimizes pool filter maintenance
- Has a trailing mesh bag that catches the dirt right away
- Can clean uneven and deeper surfaces that lead to dirt-free pool water
- Does not get stuck and shoots water out of the pool
5. Zodiac Polaris 6-130-00T Turbo Turtle Pool Cleaner
If you have an above ground pool, then let this eye-catching pressure side pool cleaner do the job for you. In a short period of time, you will have a dirt-free pool water.
Thanks to its Jet sweep feature, it explicitly removes the clinging grime that smears the walls and floors of your pool and deposits the dirt to its very own filter bag that can easily be attached and removed. The pressure from the clean water powers up this pool cleaner.
- Jet sweep assembly for easy cleaning
- Gets you pool cleaned in 3 hours
- Decorative and useful at the same time
- Can easily clean up to 5-feet deep pools
- Gets all the dirt from the bottom of the pool
The following products that we have enlisted above have their own perfect feature that meets every specific need that a pressure poolside cleaner should possess. Despite each cleaner’s strengths and special features, in the end, the Zodiac Polaris F5B Vac-Sweep 280 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner- Black Max is chosen as the top product.
It is the most economical among the rest because this type of poolside cleaner is the only one who can turn the dark-colored pool into clearer, cleaner water. Compared to the rest of the poolside cleaners, this is the toughest. The more longer-lasting it is, the better.
Of course, we go for the long-term use of the product. Since it is undoubtedly durable, there will be less hassle when it comes to the lifespan of your pool filter because this pressure cleaner does most of the toughest jobs and does it well.
In addition, cleaning time will be shorter than usual. This enables you to save up on energy consumption. That’s a cost-cutting that you could benefit from. It also has a heavy-duty mesh bag that tags along with it as it does its job. This makes its cleaning process more accurate, as it catches the residue along the way.
Not all of these pool cleaners have the special patent jet sweeping assembly that works like magic. It effectively scrapes the dirt that sticks to the walls and all the surfaces. This works best on uneven surfaces, too. Without leaving dark skid marks and without spraying water from the pool, it is no wonder why this is a crowd favorite. Plus the fact that it goes with a long 31-feet hose is very helpful.
We hope you find this article helpful. If you have questions about our top pick, leave us a comment below and we’ll answer them the soonest time possible.
Thanks for dropping by, and happy pool cleaning! 🙂
- 1 What is a Pressure Side Pool Cleaner?
- 2 How does it work?
- 3 What are the types of pressure Pool Cleaners?
- 4 High-Pressure Vs. Low-pressure poolside cleaners
- 5 Reviews on the 5 Best Pressure Side Pool Cleaners
- 5.1 1. Zodiac Polaris 360 Vac-Sweep Pressure Side Pool Cleaner
- 5.2 2. Pentair LL505PMG Platinum Kreepy Krauly Pressure Side Pool Cleaner
- 5.3 3. Zodiac Polaris F5B Vac-Sweep 280 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner- Black Max
- 5.4 4. Zodiac Polaris 165 Vac-Sweep Pressure Side Pool Cleaner
- 5.5 5. Zodiac Polaris 6-130-00T Turbo Turtle Pool Cleaner
- 6 Conclusion