When on the lookout for the best wood shed solution for your needs, there are a number of things you need to take into consideration. Are plastic sheds an option to look at, for example. What size do you need? How about ventilation requirements? These and many others are the questions you need to ask yourself before making your final choice.
One of the places to start looking before making your choice is to look at wood storage shed reviews. These will give you a good idea about what is out there, as well as to their particular function. Many of these storage sheds can be put to different uses. Storing your garden tools is but one of these.
Wood Storage Shed Reviews
1. Riverside 10 ft. W x 14 ft. D Wooden Storage Shed by EZ-Fit Sheds
If on the lookout for the best wooden storage shed, this product, made of solid and manufactured wood with enough sunlight may be a real contender. The double doors make it a great option, as it allows you enough space through which to carry anything you wish to store there as well.
- A single door flanked by two windows as well as a double door
- Great ventilation
- Manufactured of solid as well as manufactured wood that gives a charming finish
- A storage capacity of 980 cubic feet
- Can resist winds of up to 90 MPH
2. Fairmont 18 ft. W x 10 ft. D Wooden Storage Shed by YardCraft
If your idea of the best outdoor storage sheds includes a traditional design, this one may be what you are looking for. It has a quality, Amish-handcrafted design that is a heavy duty product. What is more, the possibilities for use are endless. Options to think about are as an office space, guest bedroom, or even art studio.
- A quality handcrafted product
- Great ventilation
- A door that locks
- Two windows that supply sufficient sunlight
- A wind rating of 90 MPH
3. Sunshed 12 ft. W x 12 ft. D Solid Wood Storage Shed by Outdoor Living Today
This is probably one of the best backyard sheds for blending into its surroundings. Made of Western Red Cedar, this shed has a naturally high resistance to insects, water damage, and natural decay.
- An insect, decay, and water resistant Western Red Cedar construction
- Being both pitch and resin-free, a variety of finishes are possible
- Includes a flower box, then windows, and a floor
4. Outdoor Living Today 8 ft. W x 12 ft. D Solid Wood Storage Shed
One of the best garden sheds to consider if looking for an eco-friendly solution, this product is made from sustainable, premium grade Western Red Cedar.
- The wood in this product has a natural resistance to water damage, decay, and insect activity
- You can choose a variety of finishes because of the product being pitch and resin-free
- Construction includes three window boxes and a floor
5. Colonial Williamsburg Wooden Storage Shed by Little Cottage Company
Whether you are looking for the best bike shed, garden shed, pool house, potting shed, or personal retreat, this storage shed is great for just about any purpose.
- Easy to put together as it comes in a kit form with labels
- Floor kit, cupola, and flower box is included in the purchase
- Has great ventilation and a door lock
- Three windows, screens, and shutters are included in the purchase
- Wooden material is fungus and termite resistant
- The product can easily be insulated
6. Solar 7 ft. 10 in. W x 10 ft. 6 in. D Wooden Storage Shedby Handy Home
A great combination of garden shed that can double as a greenhouse.
- Four windows included
- The door can easily be installed on either side of the shed – you get to choose
- The shed is water and weather resistant with a wind rating of 90 MPH
7. Douglas 9 ft. 9 in. W x 8 ft. 2 in. D Wooden Storage Shed by SolidBuild
Made of solid wood, this storage shed blends into any garden setting, has a floor included in the purchase, and could be used for multiple purposes.
- The shed is made of solid wood
- A door lock is included in the door construction
- The shed boasts a wooden floor
- It has a double door design
8. SpaceSaver 8 ft. W x 4 ft. D Solid Wood Lean-To Tool Shed by Outdoor Living Today
A handy little shed made of Western red cedar. It is ideal for the outdoors, is resistant to both insects and decay, as well as water damage. A great shed for garden tool storage.
- Made of Western red cedar, giving a product that is resistant to water damage, insects, and decay
- The product is both pitch and resin free, which allows you to pick the finish of your choice
- Double doors for easy access
9. 6 ft. 4 in. W x 8 ft. 1 in. D Wooden Storage Shed by Rowlinson
A secure storage shed that keeps your tools and garden equipment safe and out of sight, while the small apex window lets in light without allowing any peeping Toms to see inside.
- A small apex window for lighting
- Made of high quality solid and manufactured wood
- Heavier framing increases the shed’s durability
- Includes a tongue and groove floor, padlock protector, and security hinges
- Water resistant and built to withstand a wind rating of 135 MPH
10. Fusion 7 ft. 4 in. W x 7 ft. 5 in. Manufactured Wood Storage Shed by Keter
Storage shed made of a durable composition of wood, plastic, and resin that keeps your belongings safe.
- Made of durable wood, plastic, and resin
- The shed is equipped to handle most kinds of weather
- A steel-reinforced tile roof tolerates the weight of most now, takes strong winds, and is damp proof
- The wood and resin panels resist fading from UV rays
- A strategically placed vent ensures enough ventilation takes place
- The double-paneled wood-plastic composite material making up the walls can be drilled into, allowing you to put up shelves and hooks wherever you need them
- The double doors are lockable, ensuring extra security
- Flooring is included in the purchase
Once you have made your decision as to what your own particular needs are with regards to purchasing the best wood shed that fills all your requirements, choosing the specific one you want is much easier.
Our team, after considering all the different sheds reviewed, was given the difficult task of choosing a winner. With all the different options available, this was quite a difficult choice. Our winner, however, is the Colonial Williamsburg Wooden Storage Shed by Little Cottage Company. This shed has so many options with regards to use. Besides that, we like the fact that it comes in a kit form that is easy to assemble. It also has a floor kit that is easy to install, while a cupola and flower box is included in the purchase. Add to that the great ventilation, three windows, screens, and shutters, plus the fact that this shed is fungus and termite resistant, and we have ourselves a surefire winner.