Internet-only models have become a really big hit, and the Nautilius CC Plus is one trusted product that you can only get via online commercial stores. This robotic pool cleaner is highly functional and a perfect go-to tool in the cleaning of your pool.
You just do the setup; then, let it loose. It has a Cleaver Clean system that uses built-in sensors to optimally navigate your pool while maximizing its own efficiency.
This a top-notch machine that operates at a high level and comes with a considerably manageable price tag at that.
Dolphin Nautilus cc Plus Robotic Pool Cleaner Reviews
- 1 Dolphin Nautilus cc Plus Robotic Pool Cleaner Reviews
- 2 F.A.Q And Additional Tips
- 3 Verdict
The Nautilus CC Plus contains a dual-layer, top-load filtration unit. The first layer is for catching big dirt particles like leaves, food packaging, etc. while the other layer concentrates more on catching the finer dirt particles which the first layer has missed.
The CC Plus navigates your pool using the advanced Clever Clean scanning system. It tries to find the best cleaning routes across the walls and floor of your in-ground pool. It also avoids any obstacles along its path while doing the chore.
A compact and powerful machine, this new model from Dolphin has a pleasant-looking, black and blue outer design that blends well with the general aesthetics of the pool. It weighs around twenty pounds, which is lighter than the other cleaners from Dolphin’s main competitors.
The power supply system is equipped with a weekly timer. However, other more advanced system programming features are something this cleaning device lacks. You can’t set start time delays, nor can you change cycle times.
This product greatly delivers on the robotics end, truly automatic. It’s literally a plug-and-play type of device which you can easily switch on; then, place it in the pool, and afterward, let it go to work. Also, it has 3 different weekly intervals that you can program it to follow.
Obliterates pool grit and grime. The Nautilus CC Plus can effectively battle almost any kind of debris. It maneuvers well and always achieves optimal cleanliness. All this whilst not requiring so much upkeep.
The Nautilus CC Plus is a new robot cleaner by Dolphin that cleans in-ground swimming pools like you’ve never seen before. It operates on a standard two-hour cleaning cycle. This model, only be acquired on online stores, has a two-year limited warranty.
This pool cleaner is for those who are looking for something extremely easy to use and comes with a reasonable price tag. It won’t give you a fit trying to make these both sides work
- Ideal for inground pools up to 50 feet
- Dolphins are “plug and play” and includes the patented Dolphin Swivel technology that gets rid of tangling and ensures complete pool coverage.
- Large Cartridge Filter! The Nautilus CC Plus includes a fine & ultra-fine filter cartridge that is top loading and easy-to-reach and rinse clean after collecting leaves, dirt and debris.
- Dual scrubbing brushes attack tough dirt, debris and particulates – providing more friction and better cleaning performance compared to competitors that skim the pool floor.
- The Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus consumes an average of 5 cents of energy per hour and is 8 times more energy efficient than suction and pressure cleaners.
- Most Reliable. Deepest Clean. Easy-to-Use.
- One-button operation
- 8X more energy efficient than suction and pressure cleaners
- Weekly scheduler with 3 settings
- 180-Watt power supply
- 2 year limited warranty covering parts and labor. Offering ultimate protection.
- Dimensions: 16”W x 10”H x 16”D
- Weight: 19 pounds
Pros of This Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus
- Cleans your swimming pool very fast
- It’s aggressive when cleaning
- Smart cleaning due to its CleverClean scanning system
Cons of The Robotic Pool Cleaner
- Doesn’t scrub the waterline
- A little on the bulky side
Maytronics Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Robotic Pool Cleaner Product Overview
F.A.Q And Additional Tips
- Is its power supply waterproof? No, it’s not. Therefore, don’t leave it where it’s at risk of falling into the pool or where it’ll have to stand on water. It’s water-resistant, but that doesn’t mean it can be left out in the rain
- Does it have the ability to clean pool surfaces that are made of fiberglass? It can clean both vinyl and fiberglass swimming pool surfaces.
- Is it an above-ground pool compatible? It’s not designed for swimming pools of this nature. That doesn’t necessarily mean it can’t work; however, this is something you’d have to test out yourself at your own risk.
- Does it require you to attach it to the circulation system of the pool? No, it doesn’t. This machine cleans pools robotically. It’s a completely autonomous device that does all the cleaning work by itself.
- What’s its power supply voltage? You’ll need to plug the power supply into an outdoor 120voltage outlet. Don’t use extension cords to connect it to the outlet.
- Does it come inclusive with a caddy? No, it does not. This internet-only model doesn’t come with its own caddy included in the package. With that said, the caddy really isn’t a key component. Why? Because you only need it for transportation of the pool cleaner to and from storage.
- Can both filter types be used simultaneously? This action is not something that’s recommended. It can interfere with the balance of the robot or reduce the machine’s cleaning performance. Get rid of large debris using the rough filters, and for the finer dirt, you can change into the finer filters.
This new Nautilus from Dolphin is way easier to clean with, especially when compared to the older version. The top-load cartridge filters on it are not only easy to remove but also easy to clean. For the price-conscious swimming pool owner, this is what you should strongly be considered, that is if you haven’t gotten one already. All in all, the CC Plus is well-worth its value, and for that price, it does more than enough. We give it a two thumbs up, no doubt.