Hundreds of toilet manufacturers are easily available in the market nowadays. Some are offering cheaper and stylish-looking toilet bowls.
But there is one brand that receives great feedback from the buyers. Introducing the leading best toilet brand manufactured in Germany— Duravit Toilets!
Want to know what makes Duravit one of the best?
Check out our reviews below:
Duravit Toilet Reviews 2019
- 1 Duravit Toilet Reviews 2019
- 2 Conclusion
1. DuraStyle One-Piece Toilet
This one-piece toilet bowl is the epitome of comfortable and seamless toilet design. Made from durable ceramic material, which contributes to the toilet being scratch and stain-free. A lot of people also commend the glossy white finish of the product.
If you want a straightforward toilet bowl that can last for a much longer period, then YES, this is the toilet for you.
Please note that the toilet seat is not included.
- It has a dual flush technology, allowing you to choose between partial and full flush.
- The toilet seat is approximately 15.75 inches.
- Minimum gallons per flush is 1.32 gallons while the maximum is 7 gallons
- Includes a flush valve, tank lever, and bolt caps
- The elongated shape allows you to fit the bowl in a narrow space and also makes it more comfortable to sit on.
- Corrosion-resistant toilet
- With high-pressure symphonic jet flush technology
- Has extra ceramic glaze which is antibacterial
2. Starck 3 Wall-Mounted Round Toilet
Wall-hanging toilet bowls are becoming more and more popular recently, especially in apartments. Why? Because this type of toilet is space-saving and provides a tidier look.
The Starck 3 round toilet bowl from Duravit is a perfect representation of what a minimalist wall-mounted toilet should be. This space-saving toilet is well-loved by many not just of its look but as well as its efficiency.
The toilet seat and wax ring kit are not included in this offer.
- Has a smart dual flush system
- Helps you save up to 20% water as compared to other brands
- Just one flush is enough to flush out everything in the toilet, thanks to its 3-inches gravity flush valves.
- Only uses 0.8 (minimum) to 1.6 (maximum) gallons of water, the perfect water saver!
- Total toilet seat is 15.75 inches, great for children and short adults
- The trapway design is concealed to give your bathroom a neat and seamless look.
- Includes bolt caps and flush valve; tank lever is not included
3. Happy D.2 Elongated One-Piece Toilet
Duravit Happy D.2 Toilet is a one-piece toilet that will surely bring a bright smile to your face. This modern toilet has fewer curves and crevices, making it easier to clean and maintain. The base is also not too narrow, so it can support much weight as compared to other toilets.
The elongated seat is also comfortable to sit on. On top of that, this amazing toilet is easy to install and a great water saver.
- Very modern and durable with comfortable design
- Powerful dual flush technology
- Great for residential and commercial use
- Includes tank lever, bolt caps, and flush valve
- The trapway is also concealed
- This has a standard toilet seat of 15.75 inches, which is perfect for short adults.
- Corrosion and scratch-resistant
- It allows you to save a lot of water with its 0.9 (minimum) and 1.32 (maximum) gallons per flush.
4. Starck3 One-Piece Toilet
Another WaterSense certified toilet bowl is this Starck 3 one-piece toilet from Duravit. A toilet with a smart design suitable for both homes and commercial buildings, Duravit Starck 3 toilet has become a lot of people’s new favorite.
You can also assure that all the parts of this toilet are well constructed. Plus it makes use of siphon jet which makes power flushing a lot easier.
- It’s a water efficient toilet that only uses 1.28 gallons per flush maximum.
- The siphon jet flush toilet type leaves the bowl cleaner in just one flush.
- With 15.75 inches height, great for children and adults
- Has a sturdy and easy to clean design since the trapway is concealed
- This toilet comes with bolt caps, flush valves, and tank lever.
5. Darling New Elongated One-Piece Toilet
What makes this elongated toilet different from the first 4 toilets on the list is its toilet seat height. This one is slightly higher than the first four, making it ideal for much taller people.
And just like any other Duravit toilets, this is also a modern, white-glossed toilet that is equipped with amazing features and technologies. When it comes to design, we can confidently say that Duravit Darling New Toilet has an eye-catching design that you wouldn’t normally see in other Duravit toilets.
The toilet is slanted to comfortably support your back as you sit on the toilet. This lumbar support feature is very helpful to users who are already in their senior years. This is indeed one of the best Duravit toilets in the market.
- A one-piece toilet made from ceramic with a white gloss finish
- Unlike the usual toilet seat with 15.75-inches height, this toilet has about 16-inches height, a perfect relief for taller adults.
- Only consumes 1.28 gallon per flush
- An EPA certified water-saver toilet
- Comes with bolt caps, tank lever, flush valve, and even tank lock
6. Duravit Vero Elongated One-Piece Toilet
Vero is a masterpiece from Duravit Toilets. Why so? People who are really tall have a hard time getting comfortable using the standard toilet bowl. This is why Duravit made sure to cater to taller people’s problem by offering a toilet with the perfect toilet height at 16.5-inches.
This, too, is a WaterSense product that has a very sturdy and manly ambiance. But this product also works in a girl’s toilet, though. But what convinced us to give this toilet two thumbs up is its powerful & water-saving technologies and its seamless design.
- It has a much taller toilet seat height of 16.5 inches.
- Only uses 1.28 gallon per flush, a very water efficient flushing
- Uses a Siphon Jet to give that powerful flush that can instantly clean the bowl in just one flush
- Includes a tank lever, bolt caps, and tank locks
- This is EPA and ADA approved toilet seat.
7. Duravit Starck 2 Elongated One-Piece Toilet
Last on our list, but definitely not the least, is this Starck 2 elongated toilet. This is still a one-piece toilet with comfortable seating and compact structure.
Starck 2 is one of people’s favorite toilet line from Duravit for some reasons. For one, this is really durable. It can withstand user with really heavy weight as much as 320 lbs. This is also glazed with glossy ceramic, plush a high-pressure flushing technology.
- Siphonic flush technology, giving you a powerful flush in one go
- EPA WaterSense certified; this consumes 20% less water than the other standard toilets
- Maximum gallon per flush is only 1.28
- It has a total toilet seat height of 15.625 inches.
- Trapway design is concealed, giving you a much tidier toilet seat.
Duravit is a toilet brand that is unmatched when it comes to flushing technology, water efficiency, and design. One look and you can tell that each piece of toilet bowl is created with respect, diligence, and quality.
That being said, our highly recommended toilet from the list is the Duravit Happy D.2 Elongated One-Piece Toilet. This toilet uses as little as 0.9 water per partial flushing. And since this has the WaterSense label, you can guarantee that this is thoroughly checked and approved by EPA.
In addition, we love that it has a high-pressure flushing technology and a concealed trapway design.