Now that summer is fast approaching, many people think of renovating their bathrooms to include a bathtub. However, you can’t just walk into a home improvement store and purchase one. You also have to keep in mind its price, its features and, of course, the honest reviews it got from its customers.
If you’re looking for honest Energy Tubs walk-in tubs reviews, then this is for you.
Energy Tubs Walk-in Whirlpool Fiberglass Bathtub Reviews
What You Get
For the price, you can get a walk-in Whirlpool Fiberglass Bathtub with a faucet light heater and integrated seat. This product is manufactured by Energy Tubs who is a well-known company in the market for manufacturing quality bathroom products.
Pros of this Energy Tubs Walk-in Tub:
- Comes with a heater included
- Excellent flexibility and adaptability
- Available at a very affordable price
- Hassle-free installation
Cons of the Walk-In Tub
- A lot of customers found that its fiberglass is a bit brittle
- The bathtub’s side panel is not included in the package
- Poor durability
- Prone to fading, cracking, and breaking
Who is This Product For?
This product is for people who are looking for luxury but don’t want to spend too much on a bathtub. This Energy Tubs bathtub, along with its amazing features, can easily make a simple bathroom look luxurious or elegant.
Key Features and Benefits
Let’s now take a closer look at what’s inside this product. Among its key features include:
- A Bidet Jet with Controls – For those of you who don’t know, a bidet is basically a shower head attached to a product. It is commonly attached to a toilet, but the best thing about this bathtub is that it also has one. This makes it good for washing areas that are not thoroughly reached by the overflowing water.
- Ozone Sanitizer Cleaning system – An ozone sanitizer is commonly found in spa pools. Its purpose is to help keep the water clean without needing too many chemicals. Moreover, an oxidizer makes the contaminants in your water ‘inactive’ so they can remove them in the tub’s filter system.
- Friction Heater that Doesn’t Require Electricity – This bathtub also comes with a heater that doesn’t require electricity, making it a lot safer. This means you’re less likely to encounter electricity-related accidents.
- Hurry Drain System that Drains Within 110 Seconds – This product is specifically made as a walk-in tub. As such, this hurry drain system ensures that it can drain water without the help of dangerous motors which account the most for the damage or flood in the bathroom. According to hurrydrain.com, it is also three times faster in draining compared to traditional draining systems.
Apart from those, you also get a drain assembly, an overflow drain, a tub waste or overflow & waste kit, a faucet, and a heater already installed in the product upon purchase. You can even decide whether or not you want your drain to be located on your left side or right side.
Reviews and Ratings
Now that you’ve weighed its pros and cons let’s look at its reviews and ratings from customers who purchased this product. These Energy Tubs reviews will help you decide whether or not you should buy this product.
According to user Deano48 from Amazon, this tub is “very high quality.” They stated that its construction is excellent, and its finish is also beautiful. They also said that this is a solid, beautiful tub. He said he definitely recommends this made in the US tub.
If you’re looking for a bathtub that has the features you won’t find on regular bathtubs, then the Energy Tubs is for you. It is packed with a heater, a faucet, and an integrated seat. You can also choose if you want a left-placed or right-placed drain. It is also cheaper for a bathtub that has many features.
However, there are also some cons you have to consider. I definitely recommend this product if you’re looking for a cheap luxurious item and if you can readily purchase a new tub once it starts to deteriorate.