I enjoy soaking myself in the bathtub after a long and stressful day. However, I must admit that finding the most suitable walk-in tub for my needs was not easy. After doing hours of research, I landed on the Homeward Bath Walk-In Tub. This article focuses on the Homeward Bath Walk-In Tub Reviews to help you select if this the best tub for your needs.
We have also included some reviews from previous customers and answered some of the frequently asked questions about this tub. Let’s get started on the reviews.
About the Homeward Bath Hydrolife Deluxe Walk-In Tub
The Homeward Bath Hydrolife Deluxe Walk-In Tub is a strong bathtub that is designed for the elderly and the handicapped. This is because it features an extra-wide door that has an outdoor opening design for easy access. It is also perfect for those with weight and mobility issues.
This walk-in tub is from the Homeward Bath Company. The company is committed to providing bathroom products like walk-ins tubs, sit-in tubs, steam systems, and more at affordable prices. All their products feature innovative designs and unparalleled quality and workmanship.
Pros of this Hydrolife Deluxe Walk-In Bathtub:
- Easy-to-reach controls
- Outward opening door design
- Includes hand-held shower
- Crafted with quality materials and a clean finish
- Comes with unique features for persons with mobility and weight issues
- Offers great accessibility
Cons of the Walk-In Tub:
- The walk-in tubs are shipped to your destination with no installation.
- The descriptions are hard to understand.
- Product warranties are restricted
- Whirlpool jets.
- Dual locking mechanism
- The panels are removable
- The drain is located on either the left or right-hand side
- Simple to reach controls
- Restricted Limited lifetime warranty
Homeward may be the best walk-in tub for persons with disabilities and older adults. It is equipped with extra safety features including a double locking system and grab bars for safety purposes.
Target Customers for Mesa Steam Shower
Homeward Bath Walk-In Tub is designed with secure opening door systems that are useful when there is an emergency. Besides, persons who are disabled, older adults, and those with mobility issues can easily operate it.
Major features and Benefits of Homeward Bath Walk-In Tub
A few of the Homeward Bath Walk-In Tub significant features and benefits include:
- Adjustable Easy to Reach Controls
Designed with easy-to-reach controls, the user can adjust the steam based on their preferences. This makes this unit effortless to operate even for beginners.
- Automatic Dual Locking Mechanism
This device comes with a double locking mechanism to your opening door system and additional grab bars. These unique features make the device perfectly fit the elderly. Plus, the door is extra wide, measuring 32 inches, and features an outward opening design in case of emergencies.
- Whirlpool Jets
This walk-in tub has whirlpool jets that release adequate steam for ultimate relation. The steam released will soothe your body and trigger a good and relaxed feeling.
- Draining System
The drain is located on both the right and left sides. The draining system and overflow help to drain water easily, making it quick for the next person to get in the tub.
According to Homeward Bath Walk-In Bathtubs Review, the Homeward Hydrolife Deluxe walk-in tub comes with many benefits across diverse models. However, a few customers expressed their disappointment about the product. Some of the customer reviews include:
- “The amazing features that the product has are incomparable; after using it my bath experience is never the same.”
- “The product was the source of happiness to my entire family, no regrets so far.”
- “I faced issues when it comes to the product installation and fixing of some parts which contributed to the device faultiness immediately, the manufacturer needs to train their technicians to do the installation.”
- “My walk-in tub was not delivered on time despite paying the whole amount.”
- Does the walk-in tub come in panels or as one unit?
Yes, the device comes with simple to remove access panels. Nonetheless, you can have them pre-assembled. The fortunate thing is that the panels can be remodeled comfortably in your house.
- How much power does one walk-in tub consume?
Some of the walk-in tubs, such as sit-ins, require the 20amp GFC1 breaker at a specialty store. The device comes with two hot wires, the ground, and the no-neutral wire.
- Is there a warranty for this product and how is it handled?
The parts for this walk-in tub from Homeward come with a three years warranty. The door seal is exceptional with a restricted lifetime warranty. This means that you will get an instant replacement if one part breaks before the warranty expiry.
Based on the Homeward Bath Walk-In Tub Reviews, this unit seems to offer a lot in terms of safety. The comfort and safety of the outward opening door system have drawn people’s attention, especially the elderly and handicapped. Overall, this may be a top-notch walk-in tub for those who are after safety and ease of access.