Having a swimming pool in your yard can be a good idea if you live in a hot climate area. However, in-ground swimming pools are not the first choice for most property owners since they are costly to install and maintain. This is where above-ground pools come in.
Unlike in-ground pools, above-ground pools like the Intex 18’ X 52” Ultra XTR Frame Set Pool is affordable and much easier to install and maintain. After doing extensive research, here is our Intex 18 ft. x 52 in. Ultra XTR Frame Round Above Ground Swimming Pool Review.
Intex 18 ft x 52 in Ultra XTR Frame Round Above Ground Swimming Pool Set with Pump Review
The Intex Ultra Frame Set Pool is an above-ground pool manufactured by Intex. Intex is a renowned company that manufactures high-quality pools that shine above the rest.
This round above-ground pool is a top-of-the-line pool with an elegant design and comes with useful accessories like a sand filter pump, a ground cloth, and a ladder. It also features a durable frame steel design. This pool measures 18 feet in diameter and 52 inches tall, with a water capacity of 6,900 gallons.
- Extremely durable and study design
- Includes useful accessories
- Excellent filtration system
- Large size
- Requires to be set up on the level ground
- The pump is not programmable
- It May take time to set for some people
Intex 18ft X 52in Ultra XTR Pool Review
If you are in the market for the best above-ground, highly durable pool and deliver great performance, the Intex 18’ x 52” Ultra XTR Frame pool may be worth considering. This pool is large enough and packed with useful features to give your entire family a fulfilling swimming experience.
Who is This Product For?
This high-quality pool is designed for families that want an affordable tool that will give them an exceptional pool experience in their backyard. It may also be worth considering if you want a creative and large pool that your family can swim in.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Steel Frame Design: This above-ground pool has an innovative steel frame design that gives the pool great durability and stability even after years of use. The frame is made from strong galvanized steel connected to an innovative locking system to add to its overall stability. What’s more, the exterior and interior walls feature a protective powder coating that makes the pool rust-resistant. Not to mention the tough 3-ply liner that is resistant to puncture and tear.
- Sand Filter Pump: This pool comes equipped with a sand filter pump that is designed with Hydro Aeration Technology. Hence, you can be assured of an unmatched filtration process to keep your pool water clean and fresh. The pump has a water flow rate of 2,100 gallons/ hour and 1,600 gallons/hour at the pool.
- T-Joint Connectors: A unique spec of this pool is the T-joint connectors that are engineered to add strength to the pool. Better yet, the snap-on joints eliminate the need for tools and render easy assembling of the pool. It is also designed with an easy lock system that snaps together in place with push button connections.
- Leg Caps: This pool comes with durable leg endcaps that are easy to fit on the frame posts. These caps ensure better stability and offer more grip to the pool, allowing you and your family to swim with peace of mind.
- Dual Suction Outlet Fittings: These outlet fittings help to improve the water circulation in the pool. Consequently, this leads to great water quality that is safe for your entire family to swim in.
- Removable Ladder: Included in the purchase is a removable ladder with slip-resistant steps. The ladder is tall enough for the Intex Ultra Frame pool and can hold a maximum weight of up to 300 lbs.
Intex Ultra XTR Pool Setup
Here is what pool owners have to say about this above-ground set pool in the Intex 18 ft. x 52 in. Ultra XTR Frame Above Ground Pool Reviews.
- “I must admit that this pool is large and the pump is highly efficient.”
- “We had order three pool before finally purchasing this one from Intex. Before installing this pool, make sure that you level your ground. Nevertheless, the assembling was not hard and it took about 1.5 hours to get it in place.”
- “This pool is great. However, I am disappointed that the pump is not programmable.”
- Which should I choose between, round and regular Ultra Frame XTR pool? Intex manufactures Ultra Frame XTR pools in two pool shapes; round and rectangular. Each pool has its advantages and disadvantages, and your choice will depend on your preference and needs. For instance, the Ultra Frame XTR round pool is a great choice if you want a much softer and creative-looking pool. On the other hand, a rectangular pool if you want an above-ground pool will give you the feel of an in-ground pool.
- How do I maintain my Ultra XTR Frame pool? Well, just like cleaning any other above-ground pool, you first need to gather all the necessary cleaning tools. This includes a pool vacuum cleaner, test kit, pool brush, and telescoping aluminum shaft. Regularly vacuum your pool and pool filter to keep them clean from debris and ensure proper circulation for the filter. Also, use a nylon-bristled brush and cleaners to clean the floors and walls of your pool. Don’t forget to test your water to be certain that it is safe to swim in.
The 18 ft. x 52 in. comes with everything you need to set up your above-ground pool and start swimming quickly. Plus, it comes at a favorable price point, making it a worthwhile investment therefore, if you want an aesthetically pleasing above-ground pool that doesn’t compromise on durability and performance, be sure to check this pool here.
Leave a Reply