Saunas relax the muscles after an intense workout or just about a stressful day. Other benefits include sweating out toxins and keeping blood flow circulation. Going to a sauna might be risky right now, and some can be squeamish getting naked around others. With extra space and a few hours, you can have an upgraded sauna installed at the comfort of your home.
With so many options, choose the best infrared sauna that heats faster, easy to install, and looks stylish. This is what the Majestic Saunas Hemlock Premium Infrared Sauna is all about.
Majestic Sauna Hemlock Premium 2 Person FAR Infrared Sauna Review
Majestic Saunas create the best home sauna by integrating advanced wellness techniques and technology in their products. They manufacture products that heal and soothe, like heaters and chromotherapy lights in beautiful wood materials.
Majestic Saunas also added features like built-in stereos and EZ control pads for convenience and entertainment. With the Hemlock Premium 2-Person Infrared Sauna, you know you are taking home a well-researched product to last.
However, upon checking online, there is some Majestic Sauna review that shows its weaknesses. Here are some reasons to take home or pass up on the Majestic Saunas’ Hemlock Premium Sauna.
Pros of this Majestic Sauna 2 Person FAR Infrared Sauna
- Energy-efficient InfraWave FAR carbon heaters with Low EMF (electromagnetic field)
- Electronic oxygen ionizer for air purification and bacteria removal
- Convenient control pads
- Bronze-tinted 8mm glass door tempered for safety
Cons of the FAR Infrared Sauna
- For indoor use only
- It doesn’t have a Bluetooth connection
For me, this is definitely a TAKE HOME since it has all the factors of what the best home sauna is. MajesticSaunas reviews say that its beauty and functionality are the best choices for a private sauna.
Who is this Product For?
The Hemlock Premium 2-Person Infrared Sauna is best for couples who like a functional and efficient sauna. The energy-efficient carbon heaters are great for short, frequent usage as well. It also looks great with its classic wood finish that will surely fit any part of your home.
- InfraWave FAR Carbon Heaters
This sauna has 6 energy-efficient carbon heaters that use FAR infrared technology rather than traditional steam saunas. It uses light waves that penetrate the body 40% better than steam for ultimate health benefits. Since it’s electric, it also heats up the sauna faster within 15-30 minutes versus the 1 hour for steam. Lastly, a shorter heating time means bigger savings for your electric bill.
- Stylish and Functional Hemlock Build
This is made with Grade A Eco-certified and reforested Canadian Hemlock wood. It has a tongue and groove 2 door panel that lets you have 40% more space versus other spas. The combination of materials contributes to faster heating, longer heat retention, and energy efficiency.
- Entertaining and Convenient Features
Create an immersive sauna experience with its relaxing features. Experience healing light with its 8-color chromotherapy feature.
Relax in comfort with its interior reading lights and deep bench large enough for 2 people. Play soothing music through 2 speakers with the built-in CD player, radio, or with MP3 using the auxiliary cable.
Most of the MajesticSaunas reviews are pleased with the product leaving these fantastic reviews:
- “Simple and easy to install that fits in our workout room!” – Eleanor, NY
- “I did my research, and this is the best sauna for my detoxification therapy.” – David, CA
Frequently Asked Question & Additional Tips
- What are the product dimensions and weight?
It measures 49” L x 39” W x 75” H and weighs 354 lbs.
- How long before the sauna is ready?
It can be ready within 15-30 minutes at 120 degrees, and heat will build up.
- What is the maximum temperature of this sauna?
This sauna can heat up at a maximum of 141 °F in less than an hour.
- Make sure there is a minimum of 5” clearance between the sauna and the wall.
- Drink plenty of water before using and limit use to 30 minutes to prevent dehydration.
- Clean with a damp cloth and mild cleaners when wiping down the sauna’s interior build.
- The sauna should be installed and used in a dry location to prevent wood and electrical damage.
Adding the Majestic Saunas Hemlock Premium Infrared Sauna in your home is a must if you love saunas! It can be your new quiet place inside your home or a great bonding space. Its compact size and smart energy-efficient function make it a great choice, perfect for private use. Take home this spa and experience comfort and relaxation right now.