Choosing the right home accessories bring more benefit than just complementing your style. Being able to pick the best shower mirror is no different. Shower mirrors that fog, for instance, could harm you in more ways than one. It could leave a dent in your reflection, or worse, injure your eyes. Thus, choosing the best deal should always be the end goal. For your good, we compiled all ultimate shower mirrors out there, so read on!
Best Shower Mirror that You Shouldn’t Miss!
- 1 Best Shower Mirror that You Shouldn’t Miss!
- 1.1 1. No Fog Shower Mirror by Upper West Collection
- 1.2 2. Fogless Shower Mirror by ToiletTree Products
- 1.3 3. LED Lighted Makeup Mirror by ELFINA
- 1.4 4. Double-Sided Magnifying Bathroom Mirror by SONGMICS
- 1.5 5. Two-sided Extension Wall Mirror by Deco Brothers
- 1.6 6. Fogless Shower Mirror by Cheftick
- 1.7 7. No Fog Shower Mirror by KEDSUM
- 1.8 8. Personal Fog Free Bathroom Shaving Mirror by JiBen
- 1.9 9. Fogless Shower Mirror by Jerrybox
- 1.10 10. Shower Shaving Mirror by InterDesign
- 1.11 11. Fogless Shower Mirror by Mirrorvana
- 1.12 12. Double Arm Wall Mirror by Mirror Image
- 1.13 13. Acrylic Shower Mirror by First Impressions
- 1.14 14. Frameless Pivoting Mirror by Ginger
- 1.15 15. Jewel Framed Mirror by Gatco
- 1.16 16. Double-Arm Wall Mirror by Brayden Studio
- 2 Tips for Choosing the Best Shower Mirror
- 3 Conclusion
1. No Fog Shower Mirror by Upper West Collection
This product from Upper West Collection is among the best fogless shower mirrors available on the market. Since it is irritating to constantly rinse shower mirrors to clean them, this product made rinsing easier by merely splashing it with hot, soapy water.
- It’s no fog feature makes cleansing almost effortless.
- The product rotates to up to 360-degrees allowing for free-positioning wherever you like.
- The locking suction prevents it from falling from where it is attached.
- There is a bonus razor holder that comes with it that can be attached anywhere.
2. Fogless Shower Mirror by ToiletTree Products
ToiletTree Products gives you another great fogless mirror guaranteed to last long. It also just requires some hot shower water to clean off the mirror using its built in squeegee. The best thing is that it can easily be mounted with its removable silicone adhesive that is sure to hold the mirror in place.
- This shower mirror is guaranteed not to fog in the shower.
- It is easily cleaned by hot shower water and requires no annoying fog sprays.
- The product has an easy mounting feature that is sure to hold in place.
- It comes with a shelf where you can conveniently place your razor, sponge or tweezers.
3. LED Lighted Makeup Mirror by ELFINA
While the typical shower mirrors provide you a blurry image, this one does not! It’s got 16 LED lights that give lighting to any poorly lit shower room. The 10x magnification of this product allows you to focus on specific parts of your face (lips, eyes, etc.).
- Its built-in 16 LED lights provide the best natural light source for any poorly lit shower room.
- Magnification is 10x better in this shower mirror. Thus, applying makeup or shaving is a lot easier.
- It can rotate up to 360-degrees and has a sturdy suction cup design that conveniently secures the mirror on a clean, smooth area.
4. Double-Sided Magnifying Bathroom Mirror by SONGMICS
If you are looking for a sturdier and durable bathroom mirror, this one is for you! The mirror is made of stainless steel and has brass parts that give it a sturdy structure and an anti-rust feature.
- The product is a double-sided mirror whose other side has 5x magnification perfect for your makeup needs.
- It can be fixed at any angle and has an adjustable arm to keep it closer to any part being magnified.
- Its stainless steel and brass parts give the mirror a sturdy and durable structure.
5. Two-sided Extension Wall Mirror by Deco Brothers
This mirror is not only able to extend itself but also go in a two-sided circular mirror motion for easier magnification. It is of high-class design with a matte nickel finish that gives you a functional and pleasant looking bathroom wall mirror.
- This mirror has a more stable grip and can extend to up to 23.3 inches.
- It has two mirrors with one providing 7x more magnification to see every detail of makeup and hair.
- The mirror is of high-class design with matte nickel finish.
6. Fogless Shower Mirror by Cheftick
Needing some built-in mirror space for your razor or toothbrush? You’ll find the feature in Cheftick’s Fogless Shower Mirror. It’s also an anti-fogging mirror with a flexible arm and easy to install locking suction.
- Its anti-fog feature requires just some hot shower water to clean off.
- The design gives a convenient space for shave or toothbrush.
- The locking suction is easy to install and the mirror arm is flexible.
7. No Fog Shower Mirror by KEDSUM
KEDSUM gives us another best shower mirror that doesn’t fog. A 140-degree Fahrenheit splash of hot water is enough for cleansing. Like the others, it has a razor hook and a flexible arm that is able to reach every angle.
- The mirror has a super strong power lock suction cup and a 360-degrees flexible arm for a closer look at every angle.
- There is no need for any fog free sprays to constantly clean it.
8. Personal Fog Free Bathroom Shaving Mirror by JiBen
Yet another fogless mirror on this list is produced by Jiben. While other fogless mirrors need some warm-up time in cleaning mirrors off, this shaving mirror does not. You can instantly wipe or splash if off with some warm soapy water.
- It has a modern sleek design that incorporates a razor holder in the frame.
- It can be rotated to 360-degrees at any angle.
- The mirror is easy to mount and re-position.
9. Fogless Shower Mirror by Jerrybox
Jerrybox’s mirror is another best shower mirror with a proven fog-free design, making it easy for shaving, facial cleansing, and tweezing. The powerful suction cup rejects the need for nails, drills, or any messy silicone adhesives.
- It has an adjustable, fog-free design and a convenient hanging hook for facial cleansers or razors.
- It also has a suction cup designed for clean, smooth, and flat surfaces that prevent the mirror from falling.
10. Shower Shaving Mirror by InterDesign
InterDesign features a shaving shower mirror that can be attached to any non-porous surfaces (glass, tile, and fiberglass). It is also designed to save some space in your shower caddy as curved hooks are attached for razors or creams.
- Designed for shaving in the shower, this mirror comes with curved hooks for razors and small packs of shaving cream.
- It will last longer because it is made of steel and has a rustproof bronze finish.
11. Fogless Shower Mirror by Mirrorvana
Looking for a more versatile suction mirror? You might have just found it! This fogless shower mirror can be attached to various flat non-porous surfaces like glass, tiles, marble, mirror, ceramic, porcelain, and acrylic.
- It is a fog-resistant coated mirror that works on various non-porous flat surfaces.
- It is light, compact, and shatter-proof which makes it a convenient and saver option.
12. Double Arm Wall Mirror by Mirror Image
One of the most elegant looking shower mirrors is brought to us by Mirror Image. Not only is it sleek and elegant but is also extendable to catch any angle of your face. You can even choose from its nickel and chrome finish.
- The mirror is one of the sleekest and most elegant ones on the market.
- It is extendable and rotatable to up to 180-degrees.
- The other side of the mirror has 5x better magnification.
13. Acrylic Shower Mirror by First Impressions
You can never go wrong with a clear acrylic shower mirror that offers 7x more magnification. It can also be attached to any smooth surface. Best of all, it comes with a 3-year manufacturer warranty.
- The mirror is made of clear acrylic that is sure to give a clear view of your face.
- It is attachable to any smooth surface.
- It is covered by a 3-year manufacturer warranty.
14. Frameless Pivoting Mirror by Ginger
Want some frameless London terrace designed shower mirror? You got it! This mirror has a unique English Victorian design that is sure to add an appealing look to your shower room.
- The attractive mirror has an easy to adjust the viewing angle.
- It has a frameless, glass design.
- The attached tilting mechanism on the sides is made of solid brass for durability.
15. Jewel Framed Mirror by Gatco
This jewel framed mirror is part of Gatco’s Jewel collection that is adored for its fine yet very durable frame. What ensures its durability is the material which is zinc. You’ll surely love this wall-mounted jewel framed mirror.
- The mirror can be tilted at any viewing angle.
- It is made of zinc and is, thus tested durable.
- The screw mounting and hardware are well-concealed for a better look.
16. Double-Arm Wall Mirror by Brayden Studio
One of the best modern-designed mirrors is given to you by Brayden Studio. It has a square-shaped double sided mirror design with 1x and 3x magnification. The 3-year warranty is another attractive deal.
- It can be extended to up to 11.5” from the wall.
- The other side of the mirror has 3x better magnification.
- It comes with a 3-year warranty.
Tips for Choosing the Best Shower Mirror
When taking a shower, you will notice that the shower mirror usually turns opaque. Considering that you have the ordinary household mirror, it is going to be difficult for you to constantly wipe it off. That brings us to the first tip:
- 1. Always choose a fogless shower mirror.
What causes an ordinary mirror to turn misty is the heated moisture in the bathroom. Even if you have your bathroom fan on, it won’t change unless you manually wipe it off. A fogless mirror though is designed to take the extra heat that prevents condensation. Because of this anti-fog quality, you can get a clearer reflection in the mirror regardless of the bathroom temperature.
- 2. Consider the width of your bathroom mirror.
You don’t need to pick the widest mirror there is, but it should be able to cover the area that you need. For instance, you may want to shave while you’re on the soaking tub or weighing yourself on the bathroom scale. Having to move it from one position to the other can be quite exasperating.
- 3. Pick one that has good lighting.
Sometimes when you are inside a shower enclosure or behind the shower curtain, the lighting is poor. In this case, a mirror with a good magnification output can greatly help get a clearer image. You know what results thereafter— better focus where needed.
- 4. Have shower mirrors with adjustable magnification.
The best shower mirrors sometimes have double sides where one offers better magnification. Opt for shower mirrors like so for you to deal with specific needs like taking those blackheads off of your nose. With better lit and wider mirrors, you may even see the shower cleaner on the side or the shower head up top.
- 5. Opt for shatter-resistant shower mirrors.
To fully maximize your investment, you would want a mirror with lasting durability. While there are loads of them available, they will still get weaker over a long time of use. These mirrors can splatter all over your baby bath tub, walk-in tub, or some other spots. Choosing a break-resistant mirror can ensure that you don’t get the worst case scenario as it can stand short falls better. It is also best to check the product’s warranty period.
It may be of secondary value to you, but having the best shower mirror in your bathroom greatly adds to your comfortability. There too are certain qualities to look after in your bathroom mirror. The quickest option is one that is fogless but it’s always best to have one that is wider, has good lighting, has adjustable magnification, and is shatter-resistant.
With all the best qualities in mind, the LED Lighted Makeup Mirror by ELFINA receives the highest appraisal. It is fog-free and has a sturdy suction cup design that keeps it in place. The best feature of this product is its 16 LED lights that provide a tremendous amount of lighting. It also gives 10x better magnification than a normal fogless mirror. It has everything in it.
What do you think of our list? If you agree with us, don’t forget to share the good things you found!