Shower curtains may seem like a trivial detail in your bathroom, but they are not only functional but stylish as well. Therefore, investing on good shower curtains is a must, especially if you are thinking of doing some renovations in your bathroom. To make choosing easier for you, some of the best shower curtains are listed here for your convenience.
Product Review of 15 Shower Curtains
Here is a list of some of the coolest shower curtains:
1. Shower Curtain with Far Side of the Moon Design from East Urban
This shower curtain adds a dramatic effect to your bathroom since it has a colorful and artistic illustration of floral pattern. If you want art and functionality together, you should get this shower curtain.
2. Ambesonne’s Shower Curtain Set with Modern Butterfly
Shower curtains from Ambesonne boast only the highest quality of ink and most advanced equipment are used to decorate its curtains to make them last long. This particular curtain has a unique design with vibrant colors, so it is perfect if you want a brighter and more modern bathroom.
3. Cori Dantini Shower Curtain by Deny Designs
The beautiful sun burst flower decoration of this curtain will surely add energy every time you shower. What makes it more glamorous are the accents which are modern. The most eye-catching detail of this polyester curtain is the large sunflower décor. This is made in the USA.
4. Shower Curtain with Mosaic Design by Hookless
The mosaic design of this shower curtain gives a fresh new look to your bathroom. It does not only have a good design but also good quality since it is made with polyester.
5. Delaware Shower Curtain from Alcott Hill
The branches and flowers, which are intertwining and embroidered, stand out on the surface of the faux silk. The warm shades will make your bathroom look regal.
6. Winamac Shower Drapery by Andover Mills
If you want to revamp your bathroom with something nature inspired, you ought to get this curtain. The colors and the leaves design give a classic and updated look to the interior of your bathroom.
7. August Grove Shower Curtain with a Loretta Tulip
The botanical and earthy vibe of this curtain is due to the beautifully illustrated tulip. This is indeed attention-worthy to anyone using your bathroom. If you do not want it in your bathroom, you can hang it over your window.
8. Bay Isle Home’s Barleria Curtain for Shower
Do you want a more relaxing experience when you shower? Then, you can put a zen feel to your bathroom by having this curtain. The leaves of this curtain are best with bath mats that have neutral hues.
9. Shower Curtain with a Fancy Caledonia Lily from Bloomsbury Market
This fancy shower curtain made with polyester is your best choice to create a grand statement in your bathroom. It is a décor that can complement a plain bathroom. Having a high-quality material, you can use it for a long time.
10. Caggiano Shower Curtain from Brayden Studio
Whether you want to redecorate your powder room or master bathroom, the spa-inspired design of this curtain will give your bathroom a feel that you are in a garden.
11. Bungalow Rose’s Shower Curtain with Holley Sea foam
You can amp your bathroom up with this semi-sheer curtain. The floral and botanical designs will give you a spa-like bathroom. Its aesthetic is distinct, so if you are into unique decorations, you must get your hands on this.
12. KESS Inhouse Mermaid Shower Drapery by Mandie Manzano
It is hard to believe that this piece of art is a shower curtain. You might think that it is too good for your bathroom. This will surely make your house guests in awe once they step in your bathroom. Since it is limited edition, you will not see this being sold on the market for a long time.
13. Bohemian-Themed Shower Curtain by Manual Woodworkers & Weavers
The multi-colored bohemian design of this curtain is created by Lori Siebert. The quality of Dream Big Bohemian Curtain is really good, so you can use is to drape your windows.
14. Pierre Shower Curtain by World Menagerie
The paisley print is fit if you have an Eastern-themed bathroom. This plush polyester curtain has an excellent Herati-inspired print on a white background, so it stands out. It is a great exotic accent to your bathroom.
15. Zoomie Kids Galene PEVA with Daisies Shower Curtain
Having a dose of sunshine in your bathroom is possible with this curtain. Its floral design gives off a happy vibe with the three columns of flowers that have bright hues.
How to Choose the Best Shower Curtain
Before you choose the best shower curtains that you like, it will be better to know first how you can select the perfect shower curtain for your bathroom.
1. Select the material that you want
- Cotton- This material is more costly, but the best shower curtain material They hold up best in your bathroom, and you can wash them with ease. Moreover, it gives the dressing room vibe to your bathroom. It also absorbs moisture well. If you plan to get this kind of curtain, it is advisable to purchase the best shower curtain liner.
- Vinyl- Opt for vinyl if you want low maintenance curtains. You can clean them, and you can choose one easily since vinyl curtains come in different colors. Thus, you can match them with your bathroom’s theme. Other synthetic materials available are nylon and polyester.
- Organic- This material is perfect if you are concerned with the environment. Hemp, which is environment friendly, is one of the materials organic curtains are made of. Manufacturers also use less chemicals and other artificial stuff. However, this type of curtain is expensive and hard to maintain.
- Microfiber- Microfiber curtains resist moisture more effectively but softer as compared to vinyl and polyester. However, these curtains are heavy. If you have heavy water pressure in your bathroom, it is not advisable to get this kind of curtain. You can clean these in your washing machine.
2. Purchase a shower liner with solid material.
Most shower curtains need a curtain liner. Thus, you have to give consideration to it as well. Make sure that you select a curtain liner that can prevent moisture from forming in your curtains. If you want more light in your bathroom, opt for clear and light curtains. This is also the best shower curtains for small bathrooms. Shower liners are mostly made of vinyl, but you can try non-vinyl liners. You just need to remember that they are harder to maintain. For weighted liners, they stay in one place.
3. Decide on the right style.
- Decorative Curtains- These curtains which are made from high quality materials have patterns or textures that add life to your bathroom. It is advisable to put these up in your guest room. However, these curtains are weak against damage and moisture. Being more expensive and high maintenance are their other drawbacks. Thus, you should only consider them if your main purpose is for design only.
- Solid Color- If you want simpler and more practical curtains, this type of shower curtain is for you. In using these curtains, the colors should complement in your bathroom. Therefore, colors should not clash.
4. Consider the bathroom hardware.
Aside from colors, another consideration you need is the items in your bathroom. Some of these are your shower caddy, shower mirror, shower enclosure, bathroom scale, and bathroom fan. If you big light or mirrors, choose a plain curtain. As a result, your bathroom will not over the top.
5. Think of the special features you want for your curtains.
An extra wide curtain is better if you have a large space for your shower. For instance, if you want to use the curtains for your outdoor portable infrared sauna, then opt for curtains that have antibacterial and mildew-resistant features. Although they are expensive, they can help your shower curtain to last longer. In addition, measure your shower before purchasing a curtain, so you can check if you need an extra large shower curtain.
Among the 15 best shower curtains that were reviewed, the KESS Inhouse Mermaid Shower Drapery by Mandie Manzano is the winner of them all. The mermaid illustration is perfect when you are taking a bath. In addition, the size of the mermaid does not overwhelm even the smallest bathrooms. Other curtains that were reviewed have great designs. However, these can only work for large shower areas.
Although it is more expensive as compared to other curtains, it is definitely worth its price. You can use your shower head more happily with the privacy this curtain gives. If you are really into underwater designs or themes, you can purchase the other mermaid designs that are part of the collection.
- 1 Product Review of 15 Shower Curtains
- 1.1 1. Shower Curtain with Far Side of the Moon Design from East Urban
- 1.2 2. Ambesonne’s Shower Curtain Set with Modern Butterfly
- 1.3 3. Cori Dantini Shower Curtain by Deny Designs
- 1.4 4. Shower Curtain with Mosaic Design by Hookless
- 1.5 5. Delaware Shower Curtain from Alcott Hill
- 1.6 6. Winamac Shower Drapery by Andover Mills
- 1.7 7. August Grove Shower Curtain with a Loretta Tulip
- 1.8 8. Bay Isle Home’s Barleria Curtain for Shower
- 1.9 9. Shower Curtain with a Fancy Caledonia Lily from Bloomsbury Market
- 1.10 10. Caggiano Shower Curtain from Brayden Studio
- 1.11 11. Bungalow Rose’s Shower Curtain with Holley Sea foam
- 1.12 12. KESS Inhouse Mermaid Shower Drapery by Mandie Manzano
- 1.13 13. Bohemian-Themed Shower Curtain by Manual Woodworkers & Weavers
- 1.14 14. Pierre Shower Curtain by World Menagerie
- 1.15 15. Zoomie Kids Galene PEVA with Daisies Shower Curtain
- 2 How to Choose the Best Shower Curtain
- 3 Conclusion