We know you’ve been eyeing some elegant and stunning bathtubs but can’t decide which one to buy. So, for this content, we will help you narrow down your list by introducing the ever amazing and pristine bathtubs from a brand with an eye to design and attention to details.
Why Fine Fixtures Bathtubs?
We’ve seen most of the leading bathtub brands in the market recently, and we’ve also reviewed those best-selling models from brands like American Standards, Wyndham, Kohler, Ariel, and others. While these brands excel in terms of quality and performance, we’ve noticed that that Fine Fixtures is ahead of the game when it comes space-saving designs and aesthetics.
If you visit Fine Fixtures official website, you’d notice that this brand put emphasis on style as much as comfort and functionality. So, we want to shortlist the best Fine Fixtures Tubs that embody these three key features—comfort, functionality, and style!
Introducing the top 7 stunningly beautiful! best Fine Fixture Bathtubs
Take Your Pick Below!
7 Best Fine Fixture Bathtubs Reviews
1. BT106-BT Drop-In Soaking Tub (48×32)
This drop-in design bathtub may look ordinary to some, but this unit is actually a top pick among homeowners who love to maximize their bathroom space. This wall-mounted bathtub design allows you to put the tub under the window.
This is the best Fine Fixture tub for smaller space bathrooms!
- Made from acrylic
- Fiberglass reinforced for durability
- Small but deep enough for a soaking bath
- With left or right drain placement
- Also has a self-leveling base
- Can hold up to 51.78 gallons of water
2. BT107 Drop-In Soaking Tub (54×30)
Slightly bigger but not too large to take up too much space. This 54 by 30 inches bathtub is another entry from the wall-mounted tub collection. If space allows it and if the user wants more movement when using the tub, then this is a great option.
- Can hold up to 43 gallons of water
- Drain placement is reversible (left or right)
- Made from solid acrylic
- Constructed to last longer by reinforcing the tub with fiberglass and premium resin
- Has 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Still a great pick for smaller bathrooms
3. BT102-BT Drop-In Soaking Tub (60×32)
For average sized bathrooms, it is better to invest in a slightly bigger bathtubs to make the most of your soaking experience.
This drop-in bathtub from Fine Fixture is designed carefully so that it can sit right out of the hole. This is easier to install and durable enough to hold the water and the user’s weight combined.
- Standard size of 5 by 8 feet
- Constructed with utmost durability
- Holds water of up to 64.98 gallons
- Made from acrylic but reinforced with fiberglass
- With one-year product warranty
4. BT200-BT Freestanding Bathtub (29×63)
If you love spending a long time in your bathtub, then ergonomic design is a top priority. This cast iron bathtub is Fine Fixture’s offering for a relaxed and comfortable soak.
The tub has an inclined backrest that follows the natural curve of the back. The high gloss finish also allows you to slide in and out if the tub easily. If you want maximum comfort, we highly recommend you get this one!
- A stunning backrest inclined bathtub
- Supports the whole back so that you can relax your back while enjoying the soak
- With self-leveling base
- Also equipped with overflow hole
- Can hold 42.79 gallons of water
- Has a beautiful clawfoot that holds the tub upright
- Can be paced anywhere you want
5. BT202-BT Freestanding Bathtub (28×65)
Aside from its generous size and depth, the BT202 BT freestanding bathtub is well-praised for its double slipper design.
This actually makes for an excellent relaxation tub in which you can laid your back comfortably while putting your feet up to allow good blood circulation while bathing.
We also love the ultra-smooth and shiny finish that makes the tub an absolute head turner. Plus, you have the freedom to choose the faucet so that you can put together your dream bathtub.
- Freestanding and can be place anywhere in your bathroom
- The drain placement is at the center
- Made from acrylic
- Fiberglass reinforced for maximum durability
- Holds a total of 39.63 gallons of water
- With one-year product warranty
6. BT208WH Freestanding Bathtub (67×30)
If the curvy body of the double slipper bathtub is not your cup of tea, then perhaps this robust-looking tub will make the cut?
This is a freestanding tub with impressive base support. The rectangular shape of the tub allows it to support a whole load of weight from the water and the user. In fact, this is the top choice for those seeking a compact freestanding tub without a clawfoot.
- Made from premium resin material
- With a pedestal design that adds to its durability
- Equipped with overflow drain so you can fully enjoy the soaking experience
- Holds 48 gallons of water
7. BT302 Storm Freestanding Bathtub (69×31.5)
An all-white bathtub is great and the classic choice by many for a long-time now. But Fine Fixtures is not a bathtub brand that sticks to what is conventional.
And they have set the bar high by introducing a slipper bathtub with simple yet elegant design elements. The tub’s body has a winter wonderland print that easily catches one’s attention. No worries, the design is not overwhelming at all.
- Slipper tub design for easy a comfortable soak
- Ergonomic design that allows you to lay your back comfortably on one side of the tub
- Holds a great volume of water up to 39 gallons
- Drain placement is reversible from left to right
- Great for residential and commercial use
- Includes a commercial use warranty
There you go! The top 7 Fine Fixture Bathtubs that made it to our list. The best pick for us none other than the unique and stylish Fine Fixture BT302 Storm Freestanding Bathtub (69×31.5).
The minimalist winter wonderland design is stunning and the slipper tub design is also a great feature that allows comfort to the user.
- 1 Why Fine Fixtures Bathtubs?
- 2 7 Best Fine Fixture Bathtubs Reviews
- 2.1 1. BT106-BT Drop-In Soaking Tub (48×32)
- 2.2 2. BT107 Drop-In Soaking Tub (54×30)
- 2.3 3. BT102-BT Drop-In Soaking Tub (60×32)
- 2.4 4. BT200-BT Freestanding Bathtub (29×63)
- 2.5 5. BT202-BT Freestanding Bathtub (28×65)
- 2.6 6. BT208WH Freestanding Bathtub (67×30)
- 2.7 7. BT302 Storm Freestanding Bathtub (69×31.5)
- 3 Conclusion